Wednesday, May 27, 2015

BEAUTY TIPS AND TRICK SECRET FROM PEOPLE STYLEWATCH


(image from my magazine)
Well once again I find great Beauty tips
that are very helpful
from my favorite magazine
People StyleWatch!
 I could not keep to myself
needed to share.....
In the magazine they had 50 
I grab the best ones that you might 
find it helpful and did not have knowledge of.

BEAUTY TIPS AND TRICKS SECRET FROM
PEOPLE STYLEWATCH



MAKEUP TRICKS


Revlon Sky Pink & Giorgio Armani Eye Tint


1. MIX FINISHES FOR A STUNNING LOOK
Layering textures makes your outfit more interesting.
The same goes for your makeup pair
Matte Lips with Glossy Lids-It's So Modern,
By Sarah Lucero
Global Artistic Director for Stila Cosmetics


Becca Professional Brush Saddle Soap

2. Wash Tools With Saddle Soap
It's gentle enough for Makeup Brushes and Sponges.
Wet them first, dip in saddle soap, then wipe
back and forth to get the gunk out.
By Makeup Artist
Ashunta Sheriff

Jackie's Statement.
(This is the first time I heard of this one above)


MILK OF MAGNESIA

3. Use Milk Of Magnesia As A Primer
Smooth on a thin layer to control shine.
By Gilbert Soliz
Marc Jacob Beauty Makeup Artists

HAIR

Jackie's Statement
( Wow now I have two purpose to use Milk of Magnesia
I guess it cannot be bad since milk is great for the skin)


LASH GLUE

4. Hold Side Swept Bangs In Place With Lash Glue
Sounds strange, but it actually works really well!
Dab a clear formula on your forehead and swoop
fringe on top to keep it perfectly side swept.
By Blogger
Stephanie Brinkerhoff

Jackie's Statement
(I had not try but another double duty product.)



MAYBELLINE NEW YORK MATTE EYE SHADOW
CREW PROMADE


5. Fill Out Your Hairline With Shadow
Add pomade to a toothbrush, dip it
in an eye shadow that matches your hair
and brush it on sparse spot.
By Celeb Stylist
Ken Paves

Jackie's Statement
(Make sure you use matte not creamy eye shadow)

SKIN

6. Use A Cucumber For A Totally Refreshing Facial
With a cheese grater, shred a cup of cucumber, slather
 it all over your face and let it sit for 10 minutes.
It calms, de-puffs and leaves your skin soft and supple,
By
Kayleen McAdams
Ck One Global Makeup Artist

7. Soothe A Pimple With Green Tea
Place a damp or used tea bag on top of your
blemish for two minutes. The caffeine and the
antioxidants are great for decreasing inflammation.
By Dr. Day

8.Maximize Your Cleansing Brush
"Who says it's only for your face?
Have an extra brush head for your body
Use it to dry brush before shower
and to apply lotion it really works it in.
By Beauty Assistant
Arielle Franklin

9. Skip The Morning Lather
Skin repairs itself with natural oils, lipids and peptides
during sleeping, so it's in great condition by the time
you wake up. Washing or Scrubbing in the A.M.
takes those natural skin boosters away.
If you oily try just splashing your face with water.
By Dermatologist 
Dr. Ellen Marmur

10. Protect In The P.M.
Who knew? antioxidants can take up to two hours
to absorb into skin.
So apply them at night to give them time to soak in,
Adding another layer in the morning acts like an extra shield.
By Dermatologist
Dr. Neal Schultz

11. Don't Fly Without SPF
Rays are way stronger when you're on a plane
because you're much closer to the sun.
Before you board, put on sunscreen with
SPF 30 or higher.
By Dr. Marmur

Hands and Nails

12. Treat Your Hands Like Your Face
The hands is as thin as that on your face, so
it's prone to showing early signs of aging,
Keep your hand youthful by applying sunscreen
during the day and treating spots and lines at night
with an anti-aging serum.
By Dr. Zeichner

13. Erase Stains With Denture Tablets
Can't get that ed polish to come completely off?
Dissolve three tablets in a bowl of lukewarm water,
soak your digits for 15 minutes then buff with a toothbrush.
By Miss Pop
Nail Artists

14. Double Up On Base Coat
It's a backstage trick
from the pros
Do a second layer of base coat
before applying polish, it helps
polish go on more smoothly and manicure last much longer.
By Holly Carter
Beauty Director


Hope you find these tip and tricks useful.

Ladies which one you will try?

57 comments:

  1. Great tips dear Jackie. It's a pity we don't have this magazine in Germany. Especially the tip with the milk of magnesia. I also never heard about this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someday they will expand toward your direction. Glad I'm not the only one who never heard of milk magnesia as primer lol.

      Delete
  2. love the idea of mixing finishes! very fun!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. all nice!!!
    http://befashion31.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beauty tricks are always welcome! ;-)

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lipstick, it´s very nice :)
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally in love with these tips, Jackie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic beauty tips my dear, thank you! :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my god these tips are so amazing .. well put post Jackie.. very helpful xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this cucumber idea, I love cucumbers anyways so why not try it on my face? Great tips!

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for writing this post and sharing these tips with us, Jackie! The one about milk of magnesia is one to remember. Who would have thought! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so going to have to try these out.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks a lot for these tips, Jackie, some are brand new for me :)))

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, very good tricks! I loved the last one, about the top coat layer and also, I have something to say about Milk of Magnesia... I read that once, that it's good as a primer. I may have done it wrong, but I used it and my face had white patches, so I had to wash it again... I may give it another try!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha how much milk magnesia you apply?

      Delete
  14. Amei as make produtos maravilhoso ótima postagem
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNNlFtDc1-o
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jackie!!!
    How was the weekend in the beach house with the pups? I bet amazing!!! :)
    These tips are amazing! the one that really called my attention is using eyelashes glue to keep bangs in place... genius!
    Thanks for sharing!
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a blast and so did the pups thank you sweetie. The eyelash glue was a shocker for me when I read it.

      Delete
  16. Dear Jackie, thanks for your tips, and thank you especially for remembering to care for my hands as my face!
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always beautify from head to toes you welcome doll.

      Delete
  17. Oh wow, I definitely learn something new today with tip no. 9 & 10. Will give it try and maybe it'll help with my dry skin.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I been putting those two to work is hard the am one I feel like if I do not wash with soap is not clean lol.

      Delete
  18. I never knew about using Milk of Magnesia as a primer. I have a friend who loves using it as a facial mask. Thanks for sharing Jackie!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow as a facial mask maybe I will try it that way.

      Delete
  19. nice tips, Jackie!
    Love the milk of magnesia idea!
    xx

    www.tirateladimeno.it

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are great tips, I've heard of some of them, and I love doing a cucumber mint facial scrub. Thanks Jackie. xx
    Style Delights & Updates

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are wonderful tips! Thank you so much for sharing.

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  22. I enjoy this kind of posts!!! I loved the one about the body brush as an exfoliator and to apply moisturiser. Such an interestinh post hun!!!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really want to try the pimple green tea thing!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. As always perfect tips Jackie

    Ciao ciao

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lots of great tricks, thanks!

    What to wear tomorrow? Spring/Summer outfits on
    lb-lc fashion blog
    Bloglovin'|Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great beauty tips, just wrote some down! Thanks Jackie :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fab tips Jackie...very interesting, especially the Milk of Magnesia.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love these tips, Jackie. Thanks for sharing. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Really fabulous tips - thanks for sharing :) x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great tips as always Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Jackie, I'm still on the Milk of Magnesia as a primer. I never knew! So interesting.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. I've been meaning to pick up my makeup game and love the quirky tips like the milk of magnesium! Who knew, I so love this idea and want to review my experience. Thanks for the inspiration! This post is golden!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Jackit,
    This is the most helpful list I have read!!
    Will try the mIlk of Magnesia, and will be careful to use SPF on an airplane!
    Wow, great tips! Lash glue for hair..brilliant!
    xx, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I simply want to tell you that I am new to blogging and absolutely loved you're blog. Almost certainly I’m want to bookmark your blog. You surely come with exceptional articles. Thanks a lot for revealing your blog.

    Toshiba PVT-375BT

    ReplyDelete
  35. There are so much important for get an idea about beauty.This is a nice website thats you know about beauty. I am enjoyed reading your description. I offer to you Natural Beauty Tips

    ReplyDelete
  36. I want to know more of your beauty tips. I want to be pretty so people will recognized.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison