Tuesday, May 5, 2015

COAT MY NAILS IN PRETTY COLORS

(image from google)
A manicure or pedicure is a cosmetic beauty
for fingernails, toenails, hands and feet,
perform at home or nail salon.
Getting your nails in shape clean and cuticle
up to date in order to do the best part.
COAT MY NAILS IN PRETTY COLORS
Ladies you know what I'm talking about
colors are the essential here I will
show some that are my obsession
for this season also some tips
and what is trendy now.

Always update your nail file
Depending how you use it
Do not keep no more than
3 months it could damage
your nails by buffing with an 
old nail file.
If you only use it
Once a week than you could stretch it
for 6 months.

If you like the above one I purchase at Rite Aid
for 1.99 around this price.


MIRACLE CURE
For Severe Problem Nails
 Every summer my nails get 
weak and break apart.
Is all due to being in pool, beach
to much water damage the nails
cause them to crack, peel or become very weak.
This is what I use to prevent that.
It works great for me.
You could find in
Walmart or any drugstore
for little over 6 dollars.
Worth every penny.

DOUBLE DUTY
Base and Top Coat
It helps your nails get
strong, gives a nice shine and is chip-resistant
also contains Pro-Vitamin B5.
Perfect when your nails are strong
and you want to maintain them that way.

You could find in any drugstore for around 4 dollars.

These colors are perfect for the warm weather season.

SINFUL COLORS
PROFESSIONALS
NAIL POLISH
COLOR
PINK OF ME
(1505)

 THIMBLEBERRY
(108)


FEEL THE VIBE
(1214)





SNOW ME WHITE
(101)

Jackie's Tip
Always have white nail polish
it could be use all year round
and it goes with any outfit.

I always use this Sinful brand 
I like how rich is the color
they have and with a great
Top Coat it will last you up
to a week.
Not bad for less than 2 dollars
nail polish.

WET n WILD
MEGALAST
NAIL POLISH
 COLOR
STREAM OF CONSICIOUSNESS
(34520)


WEAR SKINNY JEANS
(34524)

WARM FILTER
(34522)

These guys are new from the WET n WILD brand
I like how the brush cover the whole
nail in one coat so less time polishing your nails.
Dry pretty fast now as per the Megalast it 
last me five day with a great top coat
without is 3 days max.
The colors are outstanding 
My favorite Wear Skinny Jeans
the name and color got me.

Wet n Wild make it convenient to find the color
not on the bottom but the back of the bottle
this made it very easy to check them out.


and is in big letter
not tiny that you cannot read.
Love this.

I purchase them at Rite Aide
for around 1.99.
JACKIE'S TIPS

Always store your nail polish in a cool dark place 
to much light damage the color.

WHAT IS TRENDING NOW:

Matching your entire makeup eyes, cheeks, lips 
with your manicure.

also

Matching your manicure with accessories
like Jewelry, bracelet and handbag.

Ladies what is your spring or summer favorite color?.

44 comments:

  1. Thank you for all these great tipps. I like to color my nails and one of my favorite color is classy red.
    But at the moment I discover white, like your Snow White for me. This looks very special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips dear, I love getting my nails done although my nail color don't last as long as I would love them too. I wash my hands a lot at work all day and I feel that they get dry a lot. happy week my dear!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A tip to bring moisture to your hands heat up milk to warm temperature soak your hand in the warm milk for 30 min it help reduce dryness and makes them feel soft. Cleopatra got it right.

      Delete
  3. Very useful tips and love the colour
    Have a great day. Loads of love <3
    Richa Shekhar
    www.yulookgorgeous.com
    http://instagram.com/ulukgorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great base/top coat, love SH. wonderful colors. xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Sinful Jackie, it' a great professional brand!
    Kisses

    TruccatiConEva

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH dear those are such a lovely color.. My favourite is the Pink color, so girly so sweet !

    Keep in touch ya. :)
    www.smallnhot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful nail colours!
    http://docdivatraveller.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Sally Hansen nail products. Great post doll.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved this post! I loved the tips - true, my nails also break from time to time! Now I know one of the reasons, sea, pool... and I loved to know that the newest trend is to match all - makeup, nails, clothes! I loved the Feel the Vibe and Snow me white colors!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great tips Jackie. I struggle with painting my own nails.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous spring colours, Jackie :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Colção maravilhosa amei dicas perfeitas.
    Canal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xZdo8xMv34
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely colors, Jackie!
    I need to try the nail treatment too, my nails are getting weak again...
    Great post, darling!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the tips. I love bright fun colors for the summertime.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm also a huge nail polish lover!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  16. What nice colors!

    How to wear boho-chic, folk and ethno styles in TOWN on
    lb-lc fashion blog
    Bloglovin'
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty colors Jackie! I have Thimbleberry and I love wearing it on my nails during the warmer months! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great colors Jackie! I have similar ones so we have same good taste :D
    Have a wonderful evening guapa!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love wet and wilds nail varnish! Best I've ever had, I wish we could get it over here.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcdartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great products Jackie! Loved all the tips you gave us and the colors you picked for this season! Lately, I've been getting fancy and going to the nail salon to get them done every month. I get the shellac manicure, so it lasts for a while! which is awesome :) hope you are doing god my friend!
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. so amazing look I love colors
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  22. great picks!:) I love the coral shade!♥ it's so summery!

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  23. Que colores tan bonitos, me encantan de cara al veranito menuda alegría. Bss

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my gosh, i am in love with all these colors. It is so hard to choose a favorite

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous tips Jackie!
    Thank you for reviewing inexpensive drug store brands! I love the denim blue, too, and the white. I had not heard of that brand before, so I will check it out.
    Thanks for sharing this!
    xx, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. After reading this I feel so guilty lol. I am terrible at up keeping my nails, very rarely painting them let alone trying to file and keep the cuticles moist. I really need to get it together. I love the nail shades especially "ThimbleBerry" I am also loving the trend of matching nails, and makeup together.

    Fab post Jackie!

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you for sharing all the tips.
    The color are beautiful!!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fab tips, Jackie! My pedi's I enjoy at the salon, but my mani's I do myself. :) Loving the great polish shades you've featured. Stream of Consciousness and Pink of Me are my faves. :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Those colors are so pretty for Spring & Summer! Beautiful pinks, peaches and corals. I love that lace nail file Jackie!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great tips and picks, Jackie. I use the Yves Rocher base and top coat and I'm really happy with it. Love those beautiful nail polishes. Have a wonderful day!

    Jasmine ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  31. Fabulous tips Jackie.. I am so lazy to apply nail paint though,, hehe
    I love the sinful colors shades :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am crushing on these fabulous vibrant colors xo

    ReplyDelete

  33. Thanks a lot for sharing such a good source with all,Good luck!


    Nail Paint - Pure Blend

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison