Tuesday, May 12, 2015

GREAT BEAUTY FROM ULTA

I'm always looking for
Great Beauty From Ulta
are you like me like looking
for great beauty items? 
I get excited for new items and
Beauty Products that are popular for a reason.


Here are the few items I purchase from Ulta.

SMASHBOX
PHOTO FINISH PRIMER WATER

A spritz of this before applying your makeup it leave you with perfect skin.
Love that you could use without makeup and also you could put in fridge
for a refreshing spritz on skin. Is been my favorite.


URBAN DECAY PALETTE
COMES WITH EYEPRIMER
AND A EYESHADOW BLUSH

  STUNNING SHADES
The pigments in this palette are outstanding.


BEST OF BECCA
If you had not try Becca this is a great
way to give it a go.
New in Ulta only website
THE BEST OF BECCA 
Beauty Products
Great for this season
and for fall.

4 BECCA BEAUTY PRODUCT
IN THE BEST OF BECCA
BOX

SHIMMERING SKIN PERFECTOR PRESSED
COLOR- ROSE GOLD
A creamy luminizing powder that veils skin 
in a soft pearlized glow with lustrous velvet finish.
Sweep across the face or use as a highlighter.

ON YOUR LEFT
SHIMMERING SKIN PERFECTOR SPOTLIGHT
ON YOUR RIGHT
BEACH TINT

Shimmering Skin Perfector Spotlight
Color-Opal
The portable liquid highlighter the 
ultra fine light reflecting pearls that
melt into your skin for polish 
natural looking radiance.
Beach Tint
Color-Guava
A water resistant creme stain that tints
lips and cheeks.
This is so convenient to carry and wear
in the warmer hot weather.

BEACH TINT SHIMMER SOUFFLE

LAST
BEACH TINT SHIMMER SOUFFLE
Color Watermelon/Moonstone
A pop of luminescent colour in an air-whipped cheek
souffle. This is an intense color that really pops.

NYX THE LEGENDS
You get five colors
from Left to right
Classic Pink
Classic Coral
Classic Red
Classic Fushia
Classic Violet

LORAC POCKET 
PRO 2 PALETTE
 Small enough to carry in your pocket

It comes in three shades
from your left to right
Buff, Rose and Black
the right colors for smokey eyes.

PHYSICIANS FORMULA
NEW ARGAN WEAR 
What got me it contains 100% pure
argan oil and the cute packaging
of the blush. 

Color- Rose
NYX LIPSTICKS
Color Narcissus and
Baby Pink

Cannot get enough of NYX lipsticks


TOO FACED COSMETICS
HALL OF FAME COLLECTION

YOU GET 5 BEAUTY ITEMS
All in trial size

Deluxe Melted Lipgloss 
color Peony
Deluxe Chocolate Soleil
Matte bronzer
Deluxe Prime & Poreless Face Primer
Deluxe Shadow Primer
Deluxe Better Than Sex Mascara
Deluxe Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner
Color- Perfect Black

I like to carry small items when I travel also for 
my weekend getaway in the beach house
less is more to carry.
Don't you agree?



Let me know had you try or will you try any of these beauty products?




49 comments:

  1. I always like to read your post about beauty. So I learn to know other make-Up brands at the other side of the word. I really like urban decay and smashbox and the primer sounds interesting. Thank you for including

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love NYX lipsticks, I have one and it's one of my favorites. Really great product! I've been very curious to try Two Faced products, and probably will soon. Have a great rest of the week!

    xo,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...fantastic products!

    http://emiliasalentoeffettomoda.com/abito-colorato-estivo-boboli/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these products! The packaging of the Urban Decay Palette is really cute <3

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vow what a lovely haul... I loved everything and the first pic of urs super cute xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que maximo arrasou belas make amei essa paleta
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xZdo8xMv34
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just the same as you. I love discovering new beauty products.
    Great shopping haul!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jackie!!! I love the UD palette you showed us! the colors look beautiful and I am a big fan of the brand. I also purchased a couple of Becca products a couple of months ago... contouring compact and brush and I was very disappointed :( the brush hair even though soft and pretty, fell off constantly leaving hair in my make up and face (awful) and the the compact was SO hard to open! like breaking nails hard... so I returned both. I kept a Matte pore-less priming perfector though and that one I love! let me know how do you like your Becca products!
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never use BECCA contour or brush but I do love all of the cheek blush and highlight products you see here they do give a settle glow that last all day. Sorry to read your experience Had you try It cosmetic contour palette is great and so are their amazing great quality brushes. is a great palette to start with contouring and is light.

      Delete
  9. So many amazing things, dear Jackie! I loved the blush, such a nice color, and NYX colors of lipsticks, more like glosses, I loved them! The urban Decay palette is amazing, wow for the shades! But what I will really buy in the first place is the Smashbox primer water - that sounds brilliant, I really want it! Thanks for the suggestion, I did write on my list, no joke!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smashbox primer is really great use also as a mist to refresh your skin

      Delete
  10. I've heard so much about that Becca kit, I am dying to try it out. I totally agree, it is fab for this season and the next! The smashbox water primer sounds amazing! I am heading to Toronto tomorrow and will def be on the look out for it, I think it will make a fab addition to my kit.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best of luck hope you find it they both amazing products to try.

      Delete
  11. Que de cosas nos has mostrado de maquillaje. Me encantan las sombras de ojos las veo muy ponibles, buena elección. Yo soy muy practica asi que tb me gusta llevar productos pequeños para ir de viaje. Lastima q estas marcas no estan en España. Bss

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great haul! I like to take smaller items when traveling as well. Love the Urban Decay Palette!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Jackie, I'm convinced you know many about beauty stuff and therefore I thank you for sharing as I rely on you!
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll, I'm glad to be able to share and help you with trying new products.

      Delete
  14. You had a ball at Ulta Jackie! Good for you! I've been hearing WONDERFUL things about that Smashbox liquid primer. I was skeptical at first, but I will definitely try it out. Lorac has really good shadows. Enjoy!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. you got some great beauty item. I got a sample of the UD primer but haven't used it yet.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great products! I love the palette Lorac Pocet! The colours are great!

    http://www.lefffka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great items, Jackie!
    I love Smashbox...

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great haul, I have a lot of favourites here. Love urban decay primer.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I see a lot of brand, which are new for me.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Jackie, great items, loving the blush with argan oil and primer water. I have never tried it primer water, but I might give it a go since you recommended.
    Hugs!
    Dusana :-)

    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really want to try that mist, it looks amazing!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love shimmers. I've been obsessed with my NARS ones for a while now. I've never tried Urban Decay before, but so many bloggers review and rave about their eyeshadows I kind of want to try them out. Even if I tend to only use a neutral palette of golds on my own lids!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great items. I love NYX lipsticks. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a bunch of beauty item goodies! I've never tried any of them but would love to try them. Thanks for sharing xo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Now that's what I call a beauty haul! I have not tried anything from BECCA yet. It sure is tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a great haul, Jackie! Me, too, I can't get enough of the NYX lipsticks. :) Have you tried NYX's Wicked Lippie's? I bought a couple recently, and I adore them! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a great haul. I wish there was an Ulta in Canada (maybe one day) Can't wait to see what your thoughts are.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great picks! That primer water looks great. And the argan oil blush too. Have a great day!

    Jasmine xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. So many lovelies here! I just bought my first ever Urban Delay palette and also the primer. I haven't used it yet because I want to learn how to actually use eye shadow properly before having a go at it.

    ReplyDelete
  30. wow you have many products! I would love to have NYX <3

    ReplyDelete
  31. Que maximo essas make amei as paletas arrasou
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xZdo8xMv34
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the primer water and each tint -- two things on my wish list for summer essentials!
    great share!
    xx, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh dear , I meant beach tint... sorry for the typo!
    xx, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison