Monday, May 18, 2015

MAKEUP APPLICATORS THAT WORKS AS HIGH BRAND

In order for our makeup to be
apply flawlessly we need the right tools.
MAKEUP APPLICATORS THAT WORKS AS HIGH BRAND
The blender had become one
of the best tool a makeup artist can have.
The beauty blender which started the trend
Is expensive but it does work.
I decided to find other to see
if they work as well, I did
accomplish in finding
great blenders different
shapes and purpose fraction of the price 
of the original beauty blender.
All of them I found in
Rite Aid
and is their brand
called Renewal
Less than five dollar they all are.

RENEWAL ROUND
In this package you get 12 rounds
latex free sponge material
blenders like the choices of color
and you do get 12
for around 4 dollars.

Care Instrucions:
You could reuse wash out cosmetic with a mild soap
and air dry

RENEWAL COMPLEXION
PERFECTION
A Precision and Flawless Definition
Purple color with hour curve shape.
Price around 4 dollars.

Care Instruction:
You could reuse wash out cosmetic with a mild soap
and air dry

RENEWAL YOUR
BEST FRIEND
High-Definition Makeup
work as great as 
the original beauty blender.
Price around 4 dollars.

Care Instruction:
You could reuse wash out cosmetic with a mild soap
and air dry


RENEWAL COVER ALL
BASES
Flawless contouring great
for cream contour palettes.
Remind me of Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
but more durable for the price.
Price around 4 dollars

Care Instruction:
You could reuse wash out cosmetic with a mild soap
and air dry

RENEWAL BLEND FRIEND
OVAL BLENDING SPONGE
Oil resistant great to apply
around the face when it get
oily and you do not disturb your makeup.

Care Instruction:
You could reuse wash out cosmetic with a mild soap
and air dry

RENEWAL COTTON ROUNDS
I like to use these to remove
excess products off my tools
and also to clean around the 
eye gently removing any shadow residue.

Great to also remove nail polish from your nails.

25 disposable cotton rounds for around 1 dollar.

RENEWAL FOREVER YOUNG
 Natural Cleansing & Exfoliating Puff
get your skin ready for the summer
or to apply
tanning lotion
great for exfoliating your feet.
this is a great buy for 
around 4 dollars as well
you get three.

Hope this encourage you to try other product and tools
you might end up liking more for the fraction of the cost.

Ladies will you consider looking similar or the same applicators?





45 comments:

  1. Good tools make the work with Make-Up easier, so I alway looking for good little helpers, like brushes. These applicators sounds great and the price is fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These makeup applicators sound great. xx
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome puffs!! The colors are so cheerful and I would love to try the exfoliating ones!!!
    Have a nice week Jackie!!
    kisses
    Mary

    fairymakeuptales.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great recommendation ! I shall try the beauty blender RENEWAL YOUR BEST FRIEND...

    Keep in touch ya. :)
    www.smallnhot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Jackie, I'm looking for new, good makeup removers right now. I think I'll try these ones :)
    Thanks for sharing!
    Have a lovely Monday...

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post my dear, those applicators sound like a really nice product :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wud have to check my beauty store for inexpensive options like these and i am a master at it.. These look really nice.. Happy new week to you Jackie xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, these applicators are so colourful! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are right! You need the right tools to have flawless makeup! Getting it for a fraction of the cost is alays a good thing. Happy new week babe!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these applicators! I would buy averything! ^-^
    Thanks for sharing dear!
    Have a nice day!
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  11. They all seem so great! I have never tried any of these before believe it or not, I may have to!

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  12. This post is absolutely wonderful!

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  13. I mostly use cotton buds and balls and also, brushes, to finish makeup... but I really want this exfoliating puff now! I think it really leaves skin glowing!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Resenha e produtos maravilhoso ótimos aplicador,
    uma semana abençoada para você.
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xZdo8xMv34
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing these lower priced finds and it's good to know they work well too.

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes, I will, dear Jackie! Thanks for sharing, I have never tried them out, but now I must check where I can get such applicators.
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. These all sound amazing. I find it so hard to find these that work well, I may have to test out some of these :)

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love how inexpensive these are, definitely something worth to check out!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you Jackie for the tips, I'm definitely going to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for sharing Jackie, I'd love to find cheaper cheaper brushes!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great post Jackie! I love finding deals on makeup products. I look for the quality of products more than how much it costs. I usually get my cotton rounds from Walmart.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I need to try blend sponge!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. loving those =)

    http://thefantasticfashionworld.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  24. These look brill, some applicators can be so expensive!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. i have the first one, it's fantastic
    I wish you an happy start of week darling
    see my new post
    <<< fashion blogger Pamela Soluri >>>
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  26. I do agree some of these drug store makeup applicators do work just as well as the high ends. If you find a really good one, i say, stick with it. Great post Jackie!

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Perfect applications Jackie
    Always interesting posts

    A big hug

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hey I didn't know Rite Aid made a line of these. Thanks for posting this, I am going to check this out I could use some new ones.

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Jackie,
    thanks so much for finding these, it is so important to blend these products well! You are amazing!
    xx, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. It really makes a difference! I love using brushes and sponges. Great options Jackie.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for sharing with us, Jackie. Rite Aid is my favorite drugstore. I will check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love finding inexpensive options to the popular expensive ones. Fab review...thanks for sharing.

    Keisha xo
    www.chryalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison