Thursday, June 11, 2015

CAREFREE SHOPPING HAUL

(My Tops)
In the warmer weather sometimes
I want carefree clothing
do not want to hassle.
I go to a summer beach house
which require to wear comfy
clothes so here are some
essential I like to wear
around the beach house
or out and about.

CONVERSE
One of my favorites to wear 
through the year.
White is a must now.
Low and High Tops.


I like placing them in clear shoes container
easier to find and keep them clean.


I basically do that with all my sneakers and shoes.

HELPFUL INFORMATION:
Here is a Pinterest Link 
How to clean your white converse.




LOVING PINK AND MINT

So cute when you have a matching swimsuit bikini top
with cut off shorts.

SUNGLASSES

I found these two 
cool reasonable sunglasses
at New York & Company
So if I lose at the beach
did not really hurt my pockets,
I won't be so disappointed.


Loving the details on these glasses for 20 dollars is really a steal.

Theses were around the same price love my
shades, Very Blue.

HAND WRISTLET
from
EXPRESS
Perfect to carry your phone, money and lip gloss,
When you not in the mood to carry a handbag.

Simple Light Blue Top
from
EXPRESS

EXPRESS
COBALT BLUE
Quarter Sleeve Sweater 
Perfect over a tank top or
bandeau


AEROPOSTALE
I do not have the tendency
in shopping in this store
but my friend convince
me you could find comfort
for reasonable price.
My type of beach style.
These are the items
I found and very happy with.



Sweats on your right are the sky blue
on your right boyfriend shorts in pink

After a day at the beach and in the sun
I love being in soft comfy loose items.

 Triangle Lace Racer
 Loving how it fit 
fitted on top
and lose on bottom
also great over bikini
or bandeu

Stripe Pink Crop Tee
Trendy Perfect to wear with shorts, skirts or jeans.

AMERICAN EAGLE
The main Store where
I find my jeans of all type.

Ripped Jegging Crop Jeans

Knit Top (color Denim Blue)


JACKIE'S TIPS

To keep your sneaker away from dust
get shoes container
you could also change your display by season,
They look pretty if you color cordinate also
easy to find.
Stores where you could find Shoes Container of any type.
Target and Walmart Clear.
and in Ikea Vinyl material.

I like to color coordinate my T's in my closet
it looks so bright and it get you in a cheer spirit.
I also coordinate my pattern and material.
I do this by season.



PATTERN COORDINATION

Hope You Enjoy My Carefree Shopping Haul
and the Tips.

Ladies how do you Coordinate your Tops and Shoes and do you also like Carefree Shopping?

51 comments:

  1. Thank you for showing us your shopping haul, great deal. All your items are perfect for a relaxing time at beach. Converse are a all round talent and sunglasses are import. I'm in love with your pretty nice red bag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Converse is for all year around I cannot get enough of them. The bag was a great buy thanks doll.

      Delete
  2. Great haul Jackie. I am in love with the converse shoes!
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many colors to choose from is exciting to shop for them.

      Delete
  3. O my my Jackie your haul is so tempting, loved those sneakers, sunnies, bag and tees..everything!! Loved them all <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. The green mint sneakers are cute Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Jackie, I think with your clothes you are perfect equiped for the summer beach house!
    xx Rena
    International Giveaway: Bags are More Than Fun for Me
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those are really great finds!!! Totally shop till you drop <3

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice items,
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for this helpful tips
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great pieces
    the pants are so beautiful
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing shopping haul! I loved the colorful tops - talk about someone who loves colorful things, you know :) And the Converse as well - pink and mint, so sweet! I liked the clear containers for shoes! And I also loved the sunnies - especially the blue ones!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The clear container is a dust away life saver protects your shoes and sneakers. Glad you like my haul doll I sure do love color in the summer.

      Delete
  11. Omg! Great buy. I love you converse and everything else.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have such an amazing collection of shirts! Also love the white Converse...

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  13. me han encantado las gafas de sol en el bolso de color rojo y las zapatillas de la marca Converse en tono blanco que últimamente están tan de moda muy chulo el post besos

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just what I'm looking for...a red bag! Gorgeous collection of shoes, I love the pink Converse. And the 20 dollar sunglasses are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the layout of your clothes in your closet Jackie! I SO want a pair of Converse. I love that pink and mint green pair. They are so cute.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll colors brightens the day, you should invest in a pair of Converse they very comfy.

      Delete
  16. Wow! What a haul! I adore Converse sneakers and that wristlet is TDF! :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. The red bag is beautiful and the tops are very colorful. Great summer clothing! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  18. your choices amazing Jackie, i love all clothes and converse
    I wish you an happy day
    see my new post
    <<< fashion blogger Pamela Soluri >>>
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great collection of tops. I love your white Converse. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great haul...very cool and comfortable. I love the pastel Converse.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG such a lovely haul m so jealous.. hehe.. i especially loved the shades u got.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice haul! You made a lot of lovely purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You bought some cute stuff, Jackie. And I love how you keep your closet organized.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I Love the aviator glass.
    www.candycrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. jackie,
    you think of everything!!!! :)
    Love the sneakers in the clear bins, and the aeropostle tees, i don't often shop there, but the prices are great and they are near me! and they fit; love that graphic tee. and i adore the sunnies with the turquoise for only $20!
    xx, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison