Monday, June 22, 2015

CHEAPIES I LOVE HAUL

(google image)
I felt like Princess Jasmine
when a Birdie is telling me
to shop frugal you could 
still get great products.
So I listen to the birdie.

Here are some cute items and
beauty product for reasonable
but yet you will love.

CHEAPIES I LOVE HAUL!

WALGREENS

SAVI Complexion Sponges
4 Pack on your Left (1.99 price)
On your right
SAVI Pencil Sharpener (99 cent price)
Loving those sponges to 
reduce oil on my face
The pencil sharpener works 
amazing for the price.


WET n WILD
FERGIE
Shimmer Palette
color
Rose Champagne Glow
(5.99 price)
Is a soft glow love it remind
me of Becca the pigment is settle
and pretty.

 Trial Size
L'oreal Infallible
Setting Spray
(7.99) price
Wanted to try before
making a decision in purchasing
the actual size

Found these cute 
Disney Tin 
One for Cotton Swabs 30 count (1.99)
One for Screen Cleaner (1.09)
One for Cotton Rounds 5 count (1.59)

 I know is extremely early for this
idea but they will make a
great stocking stuffer for christmas
Don't you think?

Lipgloss 
BOLD BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL
and color PINK
 The price is 2 dollars it does give a great shine and stays on for 4 hours not bad.

 L'oreal Color Rich La Palette 
Nude No. 2 (price 20.00)

I be honest I purchase Nude Palette No.1 as well,
but I return it
the pigment  where terrible, I had to struggle to apply and
it was chalky even with primer .
So I do not recommend no.1 base on my experience
(If you have it and No. 1 Palette work for you please share)

No.2 completely the opposite be cautious how much
you apply and it blend beautifully just apply primer before using.


WALMART

Hair Essential
VIDAL SASSOON
PRO Series
Head wrap in two colors (2.97)

LIPS

NEW By Rimmel
KEEP CALM AND LIP BALM
Lip Balm
(2 for 5)
On your Left
Pink Blush (020)
on your right
Rose Blush (030)

Cute Saying on Rose Blush (030
Keep Calm And Rock

Keep Calm And Kiss on Pink Blush (020)

Love it they Moisturize and Hydrate.

These are Kitchen Items
I found an a Kitchen Essential Outlet.

These mini cutting boards I could not resist
perfect to serve cheese (2.00 dollars each)
got a set of four they only come in these two shapes.
Like finding kitchen items that are perfect for
serving or displaying food.

Any chance I get to find a cute Doggie Sponge for to clean my pups bowls
 I will always purchase
for 3 dollars and change how can I not get it.  
(double thickness worth the money)



Ladies how did I do with my Cheapies Haul?
Maybe I started something lol.....

51 comments:

  1. Ha, I got such a Birdie too on my shoulder. Great Haul dear Jackie. The lipgloss for 2 $ is a fantastic deal. And the
    wooden boards are perfect for the Kitchen. I still searching for a good nude palette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these products look amazing!
    www.docdivdtraveller.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive haul Jackie. I haven't tried any of these products, I did buy a "cheapie" Rimmel matte lipstick in nude and sadly I'm not happy with it. It doesn't go on smoothly and the colour is terrible on me too :o(

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is good that it was reasonable (find out in your drugstore if they have a return beauty policy) is not fun if not happy with a product you cannot return it.

      Delete
  4. Good Morning dear. It's a good idea to be open to inexpensive products, especially if they do the same thing as the pricey ones, sometimes ... I love those adorable tins! <3
    Sport Casual

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice product

    New post :
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Impressive Jackie! Your make up stuff never ending! :D
    Great post dear!
    Happy summer week guapa!

    Lady Trends

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this post!!!

    Let me know if you'd like us to follow eachother and keep in touch?
    Come visit →PANAMA ASTI

    Have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Que maximo makes maravilhosa arrasou,
    tenha uma semana abençoada.
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNNlFtDc1-o
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like budget friendly make up products.. u got lovely goodies.. vow !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul! Cool stuff Jackie
    Keep in touch
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful haul! I love the eyeshadow I so want to try that haha! Such a cute dog sponge too, love that it is shaped like a bone :)

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing some of your favorite affordable finds. The Rimmel lip balm looks really cute.

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  13. all nice!!!
    http://befashion31.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it when you share your bargain hunts, Jackie! The cutting boards are too cute! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice haul Jackie! That's too bad about the L'Oréal palette!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice haul Jackie. I love finding affordable makeup products.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is a great haul, Jackie and I'm like you, I love finding a great bargain and love drugstore makeup. I have been thinking of getting L'Oreal Nude palette, it generally gets a better review that the other.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  18. I loved everything - not so frugal like the birdie's advice, but we only live once :) I loved the Disney tins so much and I never heard about the Keep Calm and Kiss brand, so I would love to try that!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Is good that you can return the palette.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love those keep calm lippies! They are just too cute. Someone reviewed them and said they were good. That Infallible looks really good. You got some great things Jackie! And YES, now is the time to shop for Christmas. Some great sales heading into the fourth of July!.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great haul - you got some great bargains here! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  22. You always buy the cutest things, Jackie! And the Disney tins are too adorable. Great haul doll!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Loveeee all the beauty products and the cutting board too! Wish I had the Kitchen Essential Outlet where I live :(

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great beauty haul, doll.
    Have a good week. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. Que bonitos se ven los rewies jejeje. Me han encantado los diseños de mikie mousse jejeje. Bss

    ReplyDelete
  26. I know I am trying to be more frugal but I went shopping again today. Bought two tops. Oh boy!

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great shopping haul jackie..everything is great especially the beauty products,the cutting boards are so nice. I need these things. Have a lovely day honey. Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great shopping haul jackie..everything is great especially the beauty products,the cutting boards are so nice. I need these things. Have a lovely day honey. Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love Wallgreens for cheap stuff! Wish they had it in the UK.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Those are some awesome finds and scores ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great bunch of goodies Jackie! I love the look of the Fergie shimmer palette, It looks to be very pretty!

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great haul Jackie. I love the lipgloss and sponge. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  33. all amazing buys , specially the LOREAL Palette
    xoxo

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. The Mickey Mouse cases are so cute. These are some really nice beauty haul you have.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. all look affordable
    I like the cute Disney tin :D
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow, amazing bargains. The mini cutting boards are really cute. Have a great weekn!

    Jasmine ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love that l'oreal palette. Great buy dear.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. muitos legais os produtos. gostei, principalmente, da paleta de sombras da L'oreal.

    ReplyDelete
  39. What a great haul! Walgreens is a fave place of mine! Hubby knows I love getting Walgreens gift cards in my holiday stocking and in cards, too. :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great haul! I love it the L'oreal palette! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  41. The lip balms look too cute! Infallible line lives up to its name!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison