Monday, June 8, 2015

WEARING FALSIES

(ME)
I'm not one to said I wear falsies everyday,
but there are occasions I feel that the eyes
should pop more than usual.
It took me a while to get the hang of them
but base on my experience here are some
tips and tricks I learn along the way.

Here is  ways to wear falsies but keep these tips in mind:

JACKIE'S TIP TO KEEP IN MIND
Practice made perfect!
It takes time to get used to
If you want alternate each day your natural and falsie
to get use to the falsie.
If you have sensitive eyes does not mean you cannot use falsie
it means you have to use Latex Free Adhesive.
If you wear Glasses wear falsie with small to medium length but full in volume.
Have the right tools like a good pair of Scissors, Tweezers and Lash Curler.

 WEARING FALSIES

1- CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHAPE LASHES:
Base on the look you want and if you wear glasses.
There is so many falsies to choose from and so many brand
Here are some style you might consider Fuller look, A Colorful
Odd Looking Lashes, Natural, Small or Over Exaggerated Length,
Feather, Rhinestone, Color Black or Brown and many more.
No matter your preference is what you feel comfortable in wearing.
Also you need to consider the band some are very thin hard to work
with and too cheap and other are too thick and it might not stay on.
Just a few things to consider before purchasing.
I buy a few thin band and thick also full, volume and natural false lashes
is more of my liking base on my experience.

THESE ARE THE LASHES
I USE THAT
YOU SEE ON MY IMAGES
403
EDGY
BY
ARDELL
They have a thick strip

2-PREP EYES
Curl your lashes to give the require lift
very helpful when applying falsies.
(optional apply one coat of mascara)
Apply thin layer of eyeliner on your lash line
is like a base to help you know
where to apply your falsies.


EYELASH
CURLER

WORKS GREAT ON FALSIE

Here is a review I did when I
purchase this items
You welcome to read if you have not.
COOL FINDS

3- ALWAYS MEASURE AND TRIM IF NECESSARY
Some people are lucky enough to skip this part
but if you like me and have small eyes you must
measure and trim.
Falsies does not come one size fits all
When trimming start from the inner corner
not the outer corner
 because the outer corner should always
be longer.
Lay the falsie against your eyelid to see if they
to wide for your eyes if they are go ahead and trim
with a good pair of scissors.
Flex them back and forth to make them
more flexible to apply, also
get rid of the strip of glue it has on the band.

SCISSORS AND TWEEZERS
How cute are the bird shape
Scissors.

4- TYPE OF ADHESIVE TO USE:
Like I mention in the beginning
If you have sensitive eyes I recommend
using Latex Free Adhesive.
They also have available black
looks gray when wet but dry black
one of my favorites.
Or
White the Adhesive dry clear
This is also base on what is your preference.
Apply a thin layer of adhesive directly on the lash strip.

HOW I APPLY ADHESIVE:
I use a thin art brush to apply.
 I add a small amount of adhesive directly
to the art thin brush and lightly brush on to false lashes strip
or
I add the adhesive to a paper than gently tap
the falsies strip side on to it and spread with the thin art brush.
You try it your way you could also use toothpick or
q-tips for this step.
Wait 10 Second before applying to your lash line.
Be cautious eyes are very sensitive.
This is the step when first timers
 will get glue all over or apply to much glue
so take your time and be gentle.
It had happen to me lol!!!

SALON PERFECT
MY FAVORITE OF ALL
ADHESIVE

COLOR BLACK
Is waterproof, easy to use and secure.

5- APPLYING THE FALSIE
Gently place on top of your lashes
use a tweezers or finger tip to press
gently to fully adhere.
 If the glue is
a little wet it help to adjust in position,
than use a curler to curl your natural
and falsie when they are fully adhere.
(optional apply a coat of mascara)
If you weren't lucky the first time
 you could always start over
just be gentle with the false lashes
and take away some of the glue with a q-tip
and start again.

6- WHAT TO DO IF YOU SEE GAP 
If there is gap between your falsie and real
lashes apply some liquid eyeliner to filled in.

TIPS WHEN REMOVING YOUR FALSIES

Start from the inner corner out gently and slow
or

JACKIE'S WAY!
I take a cotton pad soak
with makeup remover and hold against my eyes gently
for a few second is easier and It does not damage the falsies
or my natural lashes.

HOW TO TAKE CARE OF FALSIES

Clean any access glue and mascara with a
Dry q-tip or lash brush place back in the
packaging it came in.

By taking these steps you will be able to reuse your Falsie
3- 4 times maybe even more.
It work for me.

I hope this information help you feel confident enough to try Falsie.



Ladies do you wear falsie if so share your tips and tricks?








66 comments:

  1. Dear Jackie,
    I also use fashies. Not every dear, but for special moments. Irs easy to handle and looks amazing. Not really like fake lashes. Great and helpful tips, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not have the tendency to use everyday but they look pretty amazing for special occasion so we have that in common not wanting to do everyday.

      Delete
  2. Your lashes look great Jackie! I don't really wear falsies since my lashes are kinda long, but if I ever try them I will refer to your helpful tips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are bless doll but if you do decide to keep this information handy.

      Delete
  3. Looks good, and great tips I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool Jackie!!!
    xx

    http://www.trendsgalleryblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL EYES!!! xxx

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love false lashes and wear them everyday.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  7. You looks awesome with falsies guapa! I never used it but congrats for this great review!
    Have a lovely week ahead ♥

    Lady Trends

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful falsies

    New post :
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to wear falsies so many times but now I don't really wear them because I dont have time hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's definitely something I need to try! When done right, it looks great.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give it a go Kim they will look amazing.

      Delete
  11. You look so pretty dear :) I always wanted to try falsies but I could never apply them right haha :)

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you doll I hope this help so many of us have the same issues.

      Delete
  12. very nice!!!
    http://befashion31.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm rubbish when it comes to falsies so I really appreciate this great advice Jackie!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  14. My eyelashes are naturally long but I still wanted to try falsies for a while now. I even have some, I just never used them.

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your are going to look super long if you do try. Thanks doll.

      Delete
  15. These look great on you. I don't wear them often but i do love to wear them on some occasions. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. These look great on you. I don't wear them often but i do love to wear them on some occasions. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic lashes dear!

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are a pro at wearing falsies..I don't know how to put them on!! What a shame. You look gorgeous babe.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie that means a lot to me.

      Delete
  19. Dear Jackie, I have never tried them but thanks to you I hope I will now have the courage :)
    xx Rena
    International Giveaway: Bags are More Than Fun for Me
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad this will be helpful to so many of you guys and sure Rena give it a go you could do it.

      Delete
  20. Some day I want to try falsies, here look very natural!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the reason I like Edgy on me they do look natural give it a go Rebeca and thank you.

      Delete
  21. Beautiful result!

    http://finddyourway.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow what a fantastic and elegant result Jackie
    Ciao

    Mywishstyle

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look amazing with falsies (and without too, of course!) I loved the picture and the tips, but as you said, we need to take care when having very sensitive eyes, and I can't wear them! But it's fine! I really loved your pictures!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll and I will advice if you have overly sensitive eye I do not recommend.

      Delete
  24. I think this is one of the best explanation I've read on how to apply falsies. I have tried applying it myself once and it was a disaster. But after reading your explanation, I might give it a go again. Thank you, Jackie!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shireen that means a lot to me glad I was able to give such helpful details.

      Delete
  25. Wow... you look fab Jackie, I love the result!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi sweetie
    very wonderful lashes
    They look wonderful on you
    kisses
    MaggieD
    Fashion Blog - Maggie Dallospedale Fashion diary

    ReplyDelete
  27. Te quedan supernaturales, me gusta mucho. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love wearing false eyelashes! But I usually end up putting one on wrong!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Practice makes perfect do not give up.

      Delete
  29. Oh my gosh Jackie, it looks amazing on you! Wow!

    http//www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. You look so pretty with falsies. I loved the result. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  31. You look so glam with falsies! I love wearing false lashes, although I don't very often as the glue irritates my eyes. Thanks for sharing such great tips.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Keisha you to kind, had you try with latex free adhesive it might be the glue it might help but iif you have over sensitive eyes stay away from applying falsie.

      Delete
  32. Good to see this basic tips!
    Thanks for shearing!

    Jordina ♡
    —> Fashion Blog: THE SILVER FELINE

    ReplyDelete
  33. I also use falsie when I go to some party...good advices, works for me too ;)

    http://butterfly9999.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Jackie yours look perfect, but I don't think I will ever get the hang of it. These are some practical tips, though. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I haven't used them in years.. I love the way they enhance your eyes so beautifully!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  36. Vow those falsies look lovely on u Jackie ... adds so much more drama to ur lashes .. u look pretty xo

    ReplyDelete
  37. I use it for evening party only.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great tips dear.. Will bookmark it when i want to practice wearing falsies..

    ReplyDelete
  39. Looks so nice, great tip using curler.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Jackie I've never ever been able to apply false lashes. I've always ended up with my eyes full of glue :-(
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  41. Ps. You look even more fabulous than usual

    ReplyDelete
  42. I am looking forward to try falsies.
    www.candycrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hello,

    Beautiful ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison