Monday, July 27, 2015

DRUGSTORE GOODIES!!!

 (Google images)

Having a hard day 
Keep Calm and Buy More Makeup
now being a blogger we cannot get enough trying
out new makeup products this is a fact!
 as well as buying clothes,
handbag or shoes.
Do you agree ladies?
So it is one of those days
When I laugh of a hard day
and go do what I enjoy doing
finding beauty I want to try in this case

DRUGSTORE GOODIES!!!!

Here is what I found.


NEW
WET n WILD
FERGIE
BLUSHES

The blushes run for $4.99 I got one for that price
and the second since I have a Walgreens reward card
I got it for 2.49 that is a steal ladies.
These blushes shades are stunning also
they also long wearing about 10 hours or more.
Is hard to believe their are drugstore.
They did a great job with this product.

Here I have the shade in
Brush With Danger
#A159
This has a great amount of pigment
so you have to be careful and
apply lightly I see it more like
a matte color but is looks
amazing with pale lips
and neutral eye shadow
even with smokey.


 The Shade for This One
Brush With Destiny
#A158
It has a little sparkle when apply on
the cheek it looks like the sun kiss you
with an extra glow perfect for summer
or when the winter hits and you 
feel like you need color 
this blush is for you.


When I saw this I knew
I had to purchase them
Neon Nailpolish 
from my Favorite
Drugstore nail polish company
SinfulColors
 They are not watering and
with two coats the neon
pops at you, they must be popular
they only had these two colors left.
Well the price is not bad either $1.99

On your left
Vivid A Try
#1556
is a bright orange
On the Right
Bright B4 UR Eyes
#1555 
Great colors had fun using this summer.

I'm wearing the Bright Orange
here


There is two brand of deodorant
I love Secret and Suave
This is perfect
24 hour protection with
an amazing scent.
It take me to Tropical Paradise
with a coconut scent smell
Glad I purchase this
I so love the scent.
I also love the price $1.00


When I found this and saw they 
compare it to one of my favorite
Company Vaseline lotion called
VASELINE ADVANCED REPAIR LOTION
I said well let see if they
are the dupe for it

This cost me $1.00 money well invested
they are the dupe it give moisture and is not
heavy it absorb fast and you feel the difference
on your skin.

Ladies what do you think of these product will you try them or had you?



46 comments:

  1. Since I'm blogging, I got more my eyes open for new beauty stuff and clothes. So I agree with you. Your new little darlings looks interesting and the Vaseline was a great deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some really great finds here! Love the blusher and nail polish - such pretty colours! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those blush colors and the fingernail polishes! Sinful Colors is a good brand of fingernail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these products look great!
    www.docdivatraveller.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vow ur tempting me with new goodies.. I liked the peach blush more.. cn be used for contouring as well.. Happy new week Jackie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the colors of those nail polishes and the brush! Chic :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. They looks like great beauty products.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been craving beauty everything lately. Must be something in the water Jackie. Though I've been craving the most expensive products I can find, which is NO BUENO for my wallet!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic products review dear Jackie
    I posted a new OUTFIT, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    <<< fashion blogger Pamela Soluri >>>
    I wish you an happy day
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have picked some great products Jackie, love the nail paint shades. Kisses <3



    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/
    whatshespotted.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love those blush colors, I need to try it!

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those blushes! Love also the nail paint colors!
    xx

    www.tirateladimeno.it

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree, I am on a phase when I need to buy some cosmetics, to get happier :) Not that I am in a bad mood, but I am in an urgent need of vacations, but cosmetics would make up for that :) I loved the blush in pink, it really looks sweet and feminine!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice things. I always like the humble Vaseline.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love those nail polish.

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  16. I decided to buy less according my needs. Love the bright orange.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The pink blush is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those blushes and nail polishes are very pretty Jackie. Will be a great add to your collection.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like you cleaned up at the drugstore Jackie! That lotion sounds like a fabulous bargain!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  20. So awesome! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the blush shades. I hope the day gets better and tomorrow is a fabulous day.

    Jasmine ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love wet and wild blush! :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. perfect nailpolishes Jackie!
    love

    ciao

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great post

    New post :
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Make maravilhosa amei esses esmalte neon é tudo de bom,
    tenha uma semana abençoada.
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNNlFtDc1-o
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  26. gorgeous pink!! love it ttaolly!! new post is up sweetie!
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have not been buying any makeup for a long time and I think it's time to change that soon. I have been admiring your recent drugstore hauls and my hands are itching to get some for myself.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have try sinful nail polish in the past and really like them

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great products find. Loving the bold shades.
    Have a blessed week, Beautiful. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  30. Me thinks you may be a bit addicted to drugstore goodies : O Great finds!

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Nice things. Great post. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  32. love the moisture recovery lion, That sounds wonderful and i like the price! Also, i like the idea of my anti perspirant smelling like coconuts -- a tropical scent every day! Thanks for sharing gorgeous!
    xx, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. oops i meant lotion!!
    xx, Elle

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hahaha, love that first photo! Wet n Wild is one of my favorite go-to drug store makeup. Very nice!

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I like the colors of the nailpolish <3

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. one of the brand that I first have during my teenage year is Wet n Wild
    can't believe it is still there
    the last product looks good too

    ReplyDelete
  37. Omg such cute stuff..loved those cute nail polish bottles <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  38. Bright orange looks pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I use and love them all too! BTW, love the nail color selection, perfect for the summer! Makes your tan come out even more :D

    ReplyDelete
  40. I use and love them all too! BTW, love the nail color selection, perfect for the summer! Makes your tan come out even more :D

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love the colors of those nail polishes. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I truly believe hat Wet 'n Wild do their hardest to create great quality and affordable products. I love them. Nice haul, Jackie! AS ALWAYS:-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison