Wednesday, July 1, 2015

HOMEMADE MASK FOR ALL INDIVIDUAL NEEDS

(JACKIE)
HOMEMADE MASK FOR ALL INDIVIDUAL NEEDS

We all have individual issues if is dry skin or 
acne no matter the issue there is a mask
made in the comfort of your home,
that will help in the long run
to get your skin to where you
will like.

It does take time but you do see results.
It also safe you money in going to a spa
for the same treatment or buying a
high end product.

I do practice what I preach!
I like using mask if is from
store or homemade.
I personally love homemade!
and the cucumber toner
you get here
it does help my skin get radiant and soft.
I have combination skin
in the winter and in the summer dry.
So get to know your skin texture
is very important.
 Be observant in how it change by
season and age and use that right mask
that suits your skin.

Disclaimer: I'm not a Dermatologist if you have other issues or over sensitive skin.
Please consult with your dermatologist before applying the mask.

ANTI-AGING MASK

This mask will help tighten the skin and
The honey give moisture to the skin.

Ingredients
1 Egg White
1 Tablespoon of Honey

Directions
In a mixing bowl add both ingredients mix well
apply to the entire face
Leave on for 20 minutes
Rinse with warm water
Splash with Cold

HEALED BLEMISHES
This mask help fade and healed the blemishes

Ingredients
1 Egg Yolk

Directions
Mix well 
Apply to the entire face
Leave on for 30 minutes until it fully dry
Rinse off with cold water

Tip- Moisturize after using this mask it does make the skin feel dry.

PORE SHRINK
A mask that helps diminish large pores
The dairy product due to the minerals and vitamins
it replenish the skin.

Ingredients
You could use 1/2 of cup
of either one of these diary products
so use what you have on hand.

Sour Cream
Yogurt
Milk

Directions
Apply to the entire face
Leave on for 15-20 minutes
Rinse off with warm water
than
Splash with cold water

ACNE
Consuming to much dairy it cause acne but
when apply on to the face it helps it.
How ironic!
Honey helps reduce and healed the blemish

Ingredients
1/2 Cup of Milk
2 Tablespoon of Honey

Directions
Mix well
Apply to the entire face
Leave on for 20 minutes
Rinse with warm than splash with cold

DRY SKIN
Dry skin is a big problem for so many woman
we cannot pint point to why but we could
help reduce the dryness that will help
refresh your skin.

Ingredients
1/2 Ripe Avocado
1/4 Cup Honey

Directions
Mash the avocado add the 1/4 cup of Honey
mix until is a creamy with a little texture consistency.
Apply to the entire face
Leave on for 20 minutes
Rinse with cool water

OILY SKIN
To much oil does not make our skin
feel great is uncomfortable.
This mask give a glow without the excess oil helps reduce it.

Ingredients
1 Banana
1 Tablespoon Honey
1 Teaspoon of Lemon Juice

Directions
Combine all ingredients in a bowl 
mix until is creamy consistency.
Apply to the entire face
Leave on for  15 minutes
Rinse off with warm 
Splash with cool

COMBINATION SKIN
The most common skin oily t-zone
dry cheek or vise versa.
Papaya rich in vitamin and magnesium
help give a glow and control the skin texture.

Ingredients
1/2 Papaya
Tools
Food Processor 

Direction
Peeled and remove seed dice papaya
add to the food processor 
blend until a creamy consistency
Apply to the entire face
Leave on for 15 minutes
Rinse with warm water
Splash with cold


I hope you will consider homemade mask is very beneficial with
freshness ingredients you cannot go wrong.


Ladies which is your skin type and what mask are you going to consider?

49 comments:

  1. Thank you for the inspiring. I like homemade skin products more and more. It's a good way to safe money and I know what's in my pot. I still want to try your cucumber tone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanna try the milk + honey combo cause it sounds delicious lol! not sure abt the egg yolks tho. thanks jackie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is why you choose what is right for your skin. If egg not for you do not try it.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing, great post, I remember me and my cousin wanted to try a mask but it was out of our budget, I guess these could help us out <3

    Capturing Life Memoirs | http://aimeebustillo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will try healed blemish mask soon.
    www.candycrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes, I also browse online to get the idea of home made masks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the milk and honey combination! Great recipes Jackie.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these homemade masks, I love that they are pretty easy to make! :)

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to try the one for Acne and blemishes. Though am afraid of using eggs on the face. I find this post so helpful.
    www.glamourzone.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will make your skin feel dry just make sure you moisturize after.

      Delete
  9. very nice!
    http://befashion31.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. your skin is flawless.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  11. Need to try The anti aging Jackie
    Ciao

    in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you do let me know how you like it.

      Delete
  12. These are some awesome tips, must try the one for dry skin!!! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how all these treatments can be easily whipped up in the kitchen. Thanks Jackie!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love homemade beauty recipes, thanks for sharing Jackie!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want to try the dry skin mask, because sometimes my skin gets dry (or, I mean, it's a bit dry and I have to always take care of it, but it's normal to do so, of course!) so I really want to try that mask!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing Jackie, your skin looks beautiful xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for posting this, I always looking for organic skin care. BTW, you're beautiful!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for posting this, I always looking for organic skin care. BTW, you're beautiful!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would need them all Jackie...my skin is half dry, half oily:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would need them all Jackie...my skin is half dry, half oily:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are really helpful DIY's... Lemon and honey is my favourite combo and i swear by it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I should start making my own masks soon!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great tips doll! I love to use honey mixed with lime juice. It's good for both softness and blackheads.

    ReplyDelete
  24. These sound great! I've never heard of using egg in face masks!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your skin, it glows! <3
    I love your DIY tips!
    xx

    www.tirateladimeno.it

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great tips Jackie. I need to try homemade beauty recipes. Your skin is beautiful. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a cute photo of you! I love home made beauty recipes.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. you are the best girl!
    every time inspiring me :) to new things :)))

    have a beautiful day like you :****

    ReplyDelete
  29. Graciassss por la recomendacion yo tengo muchos problemas en la piel y todos estos remedies naturales me gustan. Bss

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is a great post Jackie! Lately I've been having oily skin and I'm going to try one of these masks! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am bookmarking this! These are all so good!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. yeah the great one should be made freshly and without any preservative
    that's really put in effort in doing so every week :D

    ReplyDelete
  33. These are the perfect home made remedies ;)


    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  34. Awesome tips, Jackie! Your skin is flawless! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  35. Tomorrow I'll give a try to the avocado and honey mask! Thank you for these natural recipes!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  36. the pore shrink and anti aging masks are so wonderful, I am excited to try both of these! Thanks so much for sharing !
    xx, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I use masks, but I always buy em. These sure look easy to make. Thanks for saving us some coins, Jackie.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison