Thursday, July 23, 2015

HOW TO GET YOUR HAIR TO GROW HEALTHY

HOW TO GET YOUR HAIR TO GROW HEALTHY
Our hair is a big part of us so we
have to take care of it like we do 
for facial and body.
We should start by why we
should get a trim or haircut.

IMPORTANT
The hair grows one half inch 
every four weeks but for me and I bet
others it grow fast.

If you have Medium to Long Hair
You should get regular haircuts or trim,
To keep the hair healthy. Hair that has too
much chemical and is under a hot tool
it cause it to have split end and fragile breakage.
Getting a hair cut or trim regularly it will
help your hair to get and grow strong and healthy. 

I have to said I do not mind going to my hair stylist NANCY,
Which I been for the last 3-4 year
We had build a great friendship.
Here is an example how good my hairstylist is
I just said long length trim and she always gets me.
Check the image below.
If you are in the South Carolina area
and will like to know where she is located to get a haircut
drop me an email and I will be glad to share information.

Here are Tips Help Give Your Hair Shine and help it grow healthy.

1- Apply Hair Serum
this one had been my favorite lately

2- Leave in conditioner, if you have thin hair this tip you skip.

3- Blow drying the right way direct the dryer nozzle down the
hair shaft as you hold each section of hair with round brush finish by pressing
cool button on your hair dryer.  
Taking a break from hot tools is a big benefit for your hair.

4- Use Silicone Flat Iron it cut the straightening in half

5- Eat nutrition food that contains Vitamin A and E or
take them in supplement.

6-Do not wash your hair everyday use dry shampoo.
It makes your hair dry and natural oil from your hair
helps your hair.
 Do not strip the natural oils.
Washing your hair twice a week it will be a good start.

7- Avoid Harsh Chemicals.

My Favorite Cut

Long Layer it gives movement, volume easy to manage.

Back of my hair

This is how it flows on the side of my hair no matter which side I style.
Hope this was helpful and informative enough to keep your locks growing healthy.

Ladies what type of cut you like?

50 comments:

  1. So many time I thought how beautiful your hair is. Since a was a little girl I wished long hair for me, but my 12 hairs are to thin for wear long. So I still dream about it. The serum sounds very interesting, thank you for introducing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is a great product hope you could find it in Germany.

      Delete
  2. Great hair care tips and your hair looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes good tips
    I'm following some :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great tips Jackie. I love your hair it definitely looks really healthy.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are excellent points and tips. Now i know the secret behind that gorgeous hair of yours :). Thank you for sharing!

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for reminding me that I need to get my own hairs trimmed and coloured! I need to find time though. Right now I am all about bangs.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have had hairfall issues all my life first coz it is in my genes and now bcoz of thyroid.. i admit i am lazy to take care of my hair bt i think i shud now.. I do use serums n stuff also hair oils bt need to follow a good regimen.. u hv lovely hair .. touchwood* and those tips r really helpful ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry to know this start your regimen with nutrition food and Loreal came out with a shampoo that help reinforce the strand see if you could find also massaging your scalp helps. Best of luck beauty.

      Delete
  8. My hair grows super fast but now dropping like crazy. Thanks for the tips, Certainly useful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Need to find a shampoo that teinforce control the falling try L'oreal brand.

      Delete
  9. I do a lot of these tips. Your hair looks amazing.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair is very beautiful! I bet it grows fast, like you said, same here :) It's true, we build friendship with a nice friendly hairdresser, mine is also my friend! But I must confess I hate trimming my hair, just the fringe :)
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol is a hassle to go get the trim but worth it in the long run thanks for your kind words.

      Delete
  11. Your hair is so long and healthy!! Thanks for the tips Jackie.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hair looks fabulous, I have to take special care because mine is oily in the scalp and dry skin on the tips besides being super thin, you will understand that it is difficult to handle! Kisses Jackie!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I will suggest to prevent adding conditioner to your scalp only the ends of your hair leave it for 10 min the days you shampoo use dry shampoo I believe Garnier sells one good luck.

      Delete
    2. Garnier Frutis haircare volume.

      Delete
  13. wow,your hair looks really awesome

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Jackie, obviously the methods are working because your hair is really a dream <3
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have short hair, but I also take care of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These tips could apply for short hair.

      Delete
  16. amazing hair, Jackie!
    wanna try this hair serum!
    xx

    www.tirateladimeno.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll try to see if you could get your hand on this product. Good luck.

      Delete
  17. Great tips! Thanks for sharing! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Jackie lovely post..you have gorgeous hair <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great tips, Jackie. Your hair looks beautiful. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've started washing my hair much less and it seems to help!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It gives you a healthier locks good for you doll.

      Delete
  21. Great post Jackie!!! Thanks for rewiew. Its very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Arrasou cabelos lindos amei
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNNlFtDc1-o
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your hair is gorgeous Jackie! These are some great tips! One definitely must work from both the inside and out.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your hair is amazing, so I'll follow your tips thouroughly.
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your hair looks great, I cut mine regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  26. You hair is so gorgeous!! You an tell you are a beauty blogger! Thanks for reminding me.. it is time for a trim!
    xx, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love how your hair is all layered up, Jackie. These are some great tips.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison