Wednesday, July 15, 2015

MAC MY FACE AND LIPS


 Mac is one of those brand
 that you always repurchase since
their products stand on its own.
I love their Prep and Prime Fix
the original so when I heard
they came out with a Limited Edition
of scented ones. I had to see
if they met the same standard.

MAC MY FACE AND LIPS

They had 4 scent
Rose, Cucumber, Coconut, and 
the one I purchase Yuzu.
Which by the way was
the best choice for me.

I try the coconut at the store
and felt is not the scent I will
like on my face, I do not want my face
to smell like a tropical drink but
so many people love it I guess
 it all depends on your preference.

The cucumber sold out I did mention
a diy with this ingredient it did
not surprise me that it sold out.
The Rose also sold out
So I cannot give an opinion on them since
I did not try either one.



This one has a slight I mean
slight Citrus Scent with a bit of Floral 
That awaken you and your skin.
I was sceptical and concern
about putting a product with
scent on my face that could
irritated but to my surprise
it didn't and so glad to said
it was an great investment.
Love the product and how 
it prep my face for makeup and set it
will buy this one if they decide
to keep in order to repurchase it,
also will recommend to give this one a try.

Now the rest is all Lip Products I wanted to replace some
and others I wanted to try.
Let me explain a little about the different textures and finish
they do have a big selection and it could be confusing in
which one will suit you if you do not
know what each formula is.

Example: They are known for
Matte which is pretty dry
if you ask me this is why
I never try Candy Yum Yum and  Lady Danger
The pigments are beautiful and is a long wearing lipstick.
This is base on people I know who had try it.

Retro Matte is the worst for my lips they are more dry than matte
Ruby Woo is one of Retro Matte I return and will not buy from this category.
In my mind I though it will be less dry than matte I was wrong.

Amplified  last about 3 hours on the lip and is very opaque but less dry.

Amplified Creme is a creamy texture will have to reapply it tend to bleed on darker
colors so you need to use lip liner,
it does give a perfect slight gloss finish.
My favorite shades in this category
 are
Chatterbox and Impassioned

Cremesheen the one that I always repurchase and cannot be without
it has a creamy glossy finish but it gives coverage. This one
come in neutral shades this texture is perfect for these type of shade.
Shy Girl and Creme D Nude
The shades I absolutely love in this category.

Satin less drying on the lip even though is matte it give a pretty gloss finish
I love Snob shade only in this texture.

Frost if you are not a fan of shimmery this lipstick is not for you
is very shimmery the only lipstick I buy in this category
is Angel  it gives good coverage and a lovely frost.


There is more category like Glaze, Pro long Wear Lipcreme, Mattene,
Cremesheen Pearl, Lustre, Mineralize Rich, and Sheen Supreme
I cannot give an honest opinion on these category I had not try
but if you did please share.
I hope this was helpful and gives you an understanding
when purchasing lipstick from Mac.

These two lipstick are 
AMPLIFIED CREME LIPSTICK


CHATTERBOX

IMPASSIONED

These Two Are
CREMESHEEN LIPSTICK


SHY GIRL


CREME D NUDE

SATIN LIPSTICK
SNOB

FROST LIPSTICK


ANGEL


LIP SWATCHES

CHATTERBOX

IMPASSIONED

SHY GIRL



CREME D NUDE


SNOB

ANGEL


Ladies which one is your favorite?

58 comments:

  1. I never heard about this Mac product, but it sounds very interesting. I guess cucumber would my my favorite and if I visit a Mac counter the next time, I will try this.
    You lipstick shades are great and looks fantastic for you. I'm a bif Mac lipstick fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you can visit their website see if they deliver to you.

      Delete
  2. Those colors are just amazing. I want them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shy girl looks pretty.
    www.candycrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chatterbox and Impassioned lipsticks look so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't use MAC very often but what I do love are their lipsticks. Lady danger is one of my faves but I'm loving the pale pink tones of Chatterbox!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Didn't know thy brought out scented ones. Cool!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes doll they did see if they still available.

      Delete
  7. Mac has great products! On you the chatterbox looks amazing!

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was such a great haul. I adore MAC lipsticks. I haven't worn angel lipstick in years.
    I love it though.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot get enough of Angel shade lipstick.

      Delete
  9. I really like the chatterbox color lipstick. I have yet to try out MAC products

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love the Chatterbox color try their lipstick for start.

      Delete
  10. I've have and am currently using MAC skin care products but these you've shared are new to me. Not sure if available over but if they are, surely I'll try to get a lipstick at least for a start.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All these lip colors are so amazing on you :)

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved the Impassioned Color, so beautiful! And the coconut scent is also not for me... but I know that MAc is always good, just that coconut scent is a bit too strong!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not like that scent on me but so many do.

      Delete
  13. Great picks, Jackie! I like MAC too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Mac products!
    The Impassioned shade is so lovely on you, Jackie!!!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post Jackie! I've heard so many positive reviews on the prep and prime fix! Love the lipsticks you pick out! I love wearing Snob and Impassioned! All the shades look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. MAC is a great brand
    makeup artist here also using MAC

    ReplyDelete
  17. I heard about those! They came in some great scents. The lipsticks look great on you Jackie.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love mac!
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  19. All those lipsticks are so pretty on you. My fave is Creme D Nude.

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll that color will look amazing on you

      Delete
  20. Great review. MAC products are really good quality :)

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. The chatterbox lipstick is my fave ! I have that too...

    www.smallnhot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. i like those colourful lipsticks~

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love those dipsticks hun! I rarely find a mac product that I don't like.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Mac is such a great brand, their products are def quality!

    Summer 2015: swimwear trends and sale on
    lb-lc fashion and lifestyle blog
    Bloglovin'|Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh wow, you got yourself a really great haul here, Jackie. I agree about Retro Matte, I have two shades; Ruby Woo and Relentlessly Red. Both are very drying but super gorgeous so I love them. You should try Lady Danger, it's actually less drying than most matte lipsticks that I owned, the texture is surprisingly creamy.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very jealous of all your mac! I need to get some!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Impassioned is my favorite Jackie, This shade is so cute.
    Kisses
    MaggieD
    Fashion Blog - Maggie Dallospedale Fashion diary

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful lipsticks. I love these colors. Mac has great products. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I also love Mac products even though I wouldn't mind having a coconut scent on my face lol my favorite lipstick shade is the nude one but all of the shades are truly beautiful! Thanks for sharing girl
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. wow such an amazing cosmetics, i love MAC
    I posted a new OUTFIT, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    <<< fashion blogger Pamela Soluri >>>
    I wish you an happy day
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  31. Omg! Gorgeous shades! I love snob!!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. For me MAC is very expensive hence I stick to drugstore brands.... I may try the fix plus in future bt cnt deny the lipstick shade selection frm MAC is amazing.. lovely n detailed review!

    ReplyDelete
  33. The thing is you look beautiful with every single lipstick! I'm heading off to check if I find their scented face spray. Rose for me :-)
    My face is literally melting due to a crazy heat wave, can't wait for it to pass!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  34. Fab selections Jackie. The lipstick shades are beautiful and look really pretty on you.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison