Monday, July 20, 2015

SHOPPING FOR MAKEUP IN DRUGSTORE

MY CARTOON IMAGE

You must be wondering why
is Jackie shopping so much for makeup.

Let just face it beauties! when makeup expire
 is time to get rid of old and purchase new one.
We have the tendency to adding more than
what we already had and got rid of lol.
Well in my case everything expire and when
I was home with time in my hand to organize
  is when I came about to notice
that is that time to start renewing
my makeup vanity. I like to purchase
from high end and drugstore not for nothing,
drugstore makeup has amp up their game
in making great quality.

I know it comes down to preference but base on 
my experience not all high end price products
guarantee high quality.

SHOPPING FOR MAKEUP IN DRUGSTORE 

Tips In Shopping Drugstore Items:

1- Do research on the products.
2- See what works for you.
3- If something work noted down 
to purchase and keep in your beauty routine.
4-Do not shy away from new products
it might surprise you how good it works.
5-If you have allergies to certain chemical
make a list of what you allergic of and bring
with you and read the ingredients before purchasing.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
(Not sure and got a reaction from a product, go to a dermatologist
bring the product along with you.)

Here are some of more makeup I purchase all from Drugstore
I will mention the names..

Drugstore CVS

NYX BLUSHES
NYX LIP GLOSS
MILANI LIPSTICK
WET AND WILD LIPSTICKS 

TOP
NYX BLUSHES
Blush Colors
On your Left
Statement Red
On your Right
Pink Fetish

NYX Lipgloss Color
164- Nude Pink

Wet and Wild New Lipsticks

On your left looks practically white the image
did not do justice on the color
is 
501C- A Short Affair
great nude color.

On your right
526C-Retro Pink
This lip color rocks.

Milani Lipstick

45 Catwalk Pink
Stunning color.

Walmart

ELF PRODUCTS

Yes you could find in Walmart
I just found it and was excited
to get the Blush Palette
which is difficult to get online
always out of stock.
I also wanted to try
the blush recommended
by some of you guys
and lip balm tint.

RITE AID

Makeup Brushes
 From left
Renewal Powder Brush
I had mention before
this brand is outstanding
for below price is Rite Aid brand.
Jesse's Girl blush never try before
so for 6 dollars why not go for it.
Wet and Wild Foundation Brush
hey 4 dollars to give it a try
curious to know if it works.

PHYSICIAN FORMULA
BEAUTY PRODUCTS

I had try their new blush 
 was please with it.
These products I wanted to try
I had never try before
They all new in the market
On your Left
Super BB 
all in 1 Beauty balm
Middle
Shimmer Strips 
all in 1 custom nude palette
for face and eyes
yes double duty
love that.
Right
Touch of Glow Stick
Nudewear
is a Concealer, Foundation,
Highligher, Touch up tool.
Beautiful Bare skin Effect Skin
Glowing Finish.

Julie Look See Lashes
Natural Palette
The lashes are great but I will
stick with Ardell for drugstore brand.
The Natural Palette
well is was on sale so 
I grab and the pigment is not bad.

Jesse's Girl Lipstick
&
Rimmel Lip Liner
Both brand very cheap
and loving the shade of lipstick
Bubble Yum on your right
and
Tickle Me Pink

The Rimmel Lip Pencil Exaggerate
Your Right
Enchantment (070)
Your Left
Pure (005)


A way to be comfy at the beach house
with my pups with bright colors and
does not break your bank.

4 dollars Tank Tops
from Walmart
not bad right....



What you ladies think is it about time to renew your makeup?

What do you like from the drugstore beauty products?





65 comments:

  1. I always looking for new beauty products, no matter if hight end or drugstore. Both have great or not so great products.
    For mascara I prefer one from a drugstore, Max Factory is fantastic.
    Have fun to try all your new products. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't buy a lot of makeup! Mostly just mascaras and they are usually from the drugstore! :)

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice lashes, it is always better to an idea about the product we are about to buy.
    www.candycrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those seem like great tips. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There must be something in the air Jackie because lately all I've been buying is make-up! Especially lipstick, I can't get enough of them.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tips and picks, Jackie. I never get rid of beauty products, but I should.

    Jasmine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes expire makeup is not good to use.

      Delete
  7. I too shop at drug stores for the affordable products. I wish some of the stuffs you've shared are available over so that I can buy too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cartoon image and all your new beauty products
    xx

    www.tirateladimeno.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice haul! :) I love drugstore makeup , my faves are Revlon and Wet'n Wild

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to start trying revlon blushes.

      Delete
  10. NYX blushes are so nice and Physician Formula too, I love it! And a product that is highlighter, concealer, all together? I want that!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes this product from Physician Formula does it all try it.

      Delete
  11. OMG so much of make up u got m jealous now.. hahaha
    I love Elf products bt its unavailable here.. lovely haul ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too funny Bat wow really you cannot get ElF

      Delete
  12. I love drugstore make up they have so much to choose from and it works pretty great :)

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do, glad their so much to choose from and new items as great as highend.

      Delete
  13. Great tips dear. I agree with what you said, it's important to research and toss old makeup. So many people forget that, especially about mascara. <3 xx
    Elegance & Simplicity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes research help to get the products that meet your needs.

      Delete
  14. Great tips, you can find really good products even at drugstore!

    Happy hour outfit on
    lb-lc fashion and lifestyle blog
    Bloglovin'|Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Jackie, I really should go with you to the drugstore and buy my makeup as you are obviously very experienced :)
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That will be fun two gals haunting for the best makeup.. I wish I could doll. I might not be there in person but you could take these tips along is like having me there with you.

      Delete
  16. Wow, great haul ;) great choice ;)


    Greetings.
    makeupdemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice tips and purchases Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look gorgg as a cartoon Jackie, love all the makeup pieces you purchase and those vibrant tanks are a must have xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice products! The cartoon of you is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great haul, now I feel like I need to try those NYX blushes!!! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Que máximo lindas make essa make é tudo de bom,
    tenha uma semana abençoada
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNNlFtDc1-o
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  22. You did so much makeup shopping, aww I am jealous :P as I can't go for shopping these days!! Loved all of them <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did never forget to treat yourself even if is one item.

      Delete
  23. That's a really great haul, Jackie! I haven't been makeup shopping for months because I'm trying to use whatever I have but I am really tempted to pick up a couple of NYX stuff.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes use what you have but make sure is not expire.

      Delete
  24. Nyx and Elf are great brands, and pretty affordable too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love that picture of you, Jackie. It is so hard for me to throw my beauty products away, but it has to be done. Phew!!
    Great post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll I know what you mean is hard to depart but is better for our skin.

      Delete
  26. Great honest post! Love your cartoon face! I do buy drugstore times, as well as some high end products. I have been using Wet N' Wild for decades! Never liked the name though..
    happy monday love!
    xx., elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the name does not add up but he makeup is great for the price.

      Delete
  27. That's some great advice Jackie! Fun to see your hauls as well.

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love American drug store products. Walgreens woo!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I know shopping for makeup can be daunting. I don't do too much drugstore brands, but love Clump Crusher mascara. And love that "painting" of you.

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find it fun now not getting what I'm looking for is daunting. Thanks for the kind words of my image.

      Delete
  30. Great products, Jackie. I need go at the drugstore. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  31. great shopping Jackie, i love NYX make up
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    <<< fashion blogger Pamela Soluri >>>
    I wish you an happy day
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love your cartoon version! Great haul.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Amazing haul Jackie. I have been loving drugstore makeup lately.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  34. Good for you and it's much healthier for your skin Jackie! I love NYX, Milani and Wet N Wild. You can really find great products at the drugstore. I love a mix of all makeup.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. Fantastic tips Jackie! I really love your cartoon image...super cool!

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison