Monday, July 13, 2015

THE ORIGINAL MAKEUP ERASER


This was sent to me by Executive Sale Director Andrea Ordodi 
of PAMPERMYFACE
with a detail package of  how to use and care for it 
and what the product and company stand for.

The product could stand for itself due to its
durability, softness, and no worries
about chemical or the environment.
So many positive things about this product
that benefit your skin in the long run.

I took it with me when I went on vacation 
so this is the only thing I use intentionally
to bring to you a honest opinion base on my experience
like I do with every product.

This makeup eraser has two side that you 
could use the shorter side for washing
the longer side for exfoliating.
It's a convenient way to cut 
our time in half removing
and exfoliating our face.
Now you have both benefits in one product.
It comes in two colors Pink like you see here
and Black.

The Company Claims:

1- Made out of 100% polyester blend

True

2- The magic is in the weave of the fabric.

True

3- No Chemicals

True

4- Machine Washable up to 1000 Washes

I cannot said true or false, since I have
not gotten to this amount of washes yet,
but what I could said is that
I wash it 3 times and it looks and feel like new.

5- Do Not Have To Wash Daily, Can Use a Different Part Each Day
and Wash Every Few Days

True I took on vacation with me and this is exactly what I did
and it work perfectly and since is big enough I use
parts of it to remove all of my makeup with no problem.

6- Great For Sensitive Skin, Allergies, Contact Lenses.

I Have Sensitive Skin the last thing I want is adding more chemical
when I have enough on with makeup.

As Per Allergies it does not contain chemical so it will benefit the skin.
Contact lenses with or without eyes automatically are sensitive and this also does
not irritate your eyes that is a plus for anyone.

7-  Non- Abrasive and Gentle

True Super Gentle

8- It Picks Up The Makeup Instead Of Smearing It.

Very True 
It did not smear and remove with ease.

Base on my experience I stand by these claims


Here is images of the Makeup Eraser

It did not come by mail like this 
but the box was included in the packaging
I thought it made a better presentation. 


It does come inside a clear package like this

A Company That Appreciate Their Customer Opinions.

On your left is the longer side is for exfoliating
and on the right for washing.

I love the soft texture and how it does not loose it when wash.

IMPORTANT
Before using you first need to wash.


Here is me on your left you see all the makeup remove
this was with one swipe to it
It remove Primer, Eyeshadow, WaterProof Mascara
Concealer and Eyeliner.
Pretty impressive with one swipe.

This is All The  Eye Makeup It Pick Up
In One Smooth Swipe.
I use one small spot of the cloth to remove my eye makeup.

CLOSER LOOK

Is so gentle to the skin
Use circular motion to remove all the makeup.
By using this and replacing
the wipe which contains chemical
I know my skin will get more nourishment and less issues.
It will benefit my skin and the environment.
 It also safe me money this became my official makeup remover
I love it and recommend it
It works and you will see the difference it makes to your skin.

How good it feel to use a product that help your skin
and remove all the makeup and by exfoliating
it helps renew the skin.

HERE ARE IMAGES
AFTER IT HAS BEEN WASH
FOR THE THIRD TIME


STILL LOOKS LIKE NEW AND
IS SOFT TO THE TOUCH 


MAKEUP  COMPLETELY REMOVE IMAGE
Healthy skin does not need to come
from expensive cream it could
be as simple as having a cloth
like this one that helps your skin
get smoother and pick up all the residue
and get rid of dead cell.
We all should become our own skin expert
It's important to cut some of the chemical
we put in our face and by using this cloth
that is one less issue you have to worry about.

OVERALL
HOW IT BENEFIT YOU!

1- NO CHEMICAL
IT ONLY NEEDS WATER TO GET
THE JOB DONE.

2- ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY
LESS WASTE SINCE IS REUSABLE

3- WILL NOT IRRITATE YOUR EYES OR SKIN
IS NON-ABRASIVE AND IS GENTLE

4-IN THE LONG RUN YOUR SKIN WILL BENEFIT FROM IT.
IT PICK UP THE RESIDUE AND IT EXFOLIATE
LEAVING YOUR SKIN SOFT AND CLEAN.

5- YOU WILL SEE A BIG SAVING IN YOUR POCKETS
IF YOU ADD UP HOW MUCH YOU SPENT ON
THE STORE WIPES YOU USE.

LET'S TALK ABOUT HOW YOU COULD GET ONE...

Here is the link of the company
http://pamperme.makeuperaser.com
They also sale it in Black so that is great if you
do not like to see the dirt on the towel.
If you travel they have a cute case to
carry it in.
They are working in bringing more products to their customer.
Amplilash is one of many new product this one
will be available next week also working on anti aging skin line.
They Ship to most countries.

Become familiar and if you have any more question
feel free to ask below Andrea Ordodi



If you are interesting in becoming a Distributor & Reseller
It has great benefit like the opportunity to make an income and
have a FREE MUE replicate website to sell product from
and so much more.
Important: Beauty Salon, Spa, Eye doctor office
 and any store that will be interested
they could get involved to sell this amazing product.

Here is how by contacting Andrea Ordodi 
on
http://pamperme.makeuperaser.com

https://www.facebook.com/makeuperaserandrea



I hope you will consider in giving this product a try and if you 
do please share and let me know.


(Disclaimer: I did not get paid for my opinion)

77 comments:

  1. Love a product that does what it is suppose to do and chemical free is also a score!! Great review as always. I will check them out. Do they only sell online?
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diana the answer to your question is yes online only glad you are interested it really works so get one and let me know how it work for you.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Jackie for the awesome review. Please tell your readers that we also have a reseller account so stores can get involved and sell as well. I carry them also so if someone is local they can get them from me directly. These or perfect for salons spas eye doctors boutiques just about any store.

      Delete
  2. I have this product and it does really remove makeup very easily for me.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you have one and know this work thanks doll.

      Delete
  3. Dear Jackie, this product sound fantastic. I use a similar one like this and I love it. A great way to cleans my face.
    The last picture of you is so beautiful, you are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great product dear Jackie, you are gorgeous!!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny you will love it give it a try and thank you for your kind words.

      Delete
  5. jackie! saw this in youtube lately and i was actually really really impressed. i didnt expect it would work the way it would :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's is good to know I hope you got one Shayne to try on your skin.

      Delete
  6. Sounds like a great product and your skin look flawless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does Pilar you will want to get rid of the store ones after you use this.Thank you for your kind words.

      Delete
  7. Wow, this is nice and very convenient! You're gorgeous and ugh I love your lashes, I'm jealous ;)

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wanted to let everyone know that in the next week or so we are rolling out an amazing new product called Amplilash. Checking out my facebook page for more information. Then we will be rolling out an anti aging skin care line!

    Don't forget that young boys and men love the black eraser.

    ReplyDelete
  9. And don't forget we have a great distributor overgram as well as a retailer program. Test me about both and get them into the hands of people in your area. Join us we would love to have you.

    Important to know. Not only will be save you money having to buy store bought disposable chemical Laden removers, it is not microfiber or any material how are TO others that you have seen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this product sounds fab and I love that you just need to add water to use it. Thanks for the intro Jackie!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really, really interesting Jackie; thanks for sharing your opinion!!!

    TruccatiConEva

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definitely a product I want to try. Not available over here but will go over to the site to see how to get it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes check out their website or get in touch with Andrea.

      Delete
    2. They are available on my site and ship to most countries!

      Delete
  13. Vow I really need this product in my life.. it will save money too instead of buying so many things to take make up off.. thanks fr sharing !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great product!!!
    Have a stress free week doll!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great review my dear Jackie! Great product and very easy to use ♡
    Have a wonderful week ahead!

    Lady Trends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very simple to use and it does the job right.

      Delete
  16. Que budna idea Jackie, no he visto este articulo en España o al menos no lo conozco lo buscare ya sabes que me encanta descubrir cosas nuevas. Un besito.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si es trata del visita su official website.

      Delete
  17. Wow!! That's amazing. I think I should try this ,but my skin is very sensitive..but what you review, the product is really interesting. I'll find out more.Thank you for sharing Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't have to worry about your sensitve skin with this product it does not irritate since it does not contain chemical.

      Delete
  18. Wow this sounds amazing and believe it or not first time hearing about it! I need to give this a try :)
    PS, you look beautiful :)

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll whenever you have a chance check their website.

      Delete
  19. In Poland I didn't see it yet. But I'm waiting, beacuse it looks like very interesting product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check on their website or get in touch with Andrea to see if they ship to poland.

      Delete
  20. Great review. I so need one of these. That way I stop using all my wash clothes.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get one fast doll for you could have an amazing experience and saving your wash clothes to only dry your face.

      Delete
  21. So I just wet the cloth with water and it's remove makeup or do I have to apply cleanser and then remove it with the cloth?

    ps: You're a natural beauty, Jackie, definitely doesn't need any makeup and gosh, your skin is just glowing!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yes only water you could also safe money on cleanser is'nt that great now double your cash in your pocket saving on wipes and cleanser. Try it out get one and see for yourself. Thank you for your kind words you to sweet doll.

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow you can use it to exfoliate too!? it's pretty interesting product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the long hair part does a great job while removing the makeup.

      Delete
  24. Looks really useful, it's always hard to find a good product to remove all the make-up. Great review!

    How to combine a DENIM SKIRT on
    lb-lc fashion and lifestyle blog
    Bloglovin'|Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree this is why I'm so happy to share my experience about this product with you all.

      Delete
  25. No chemicals, this is great and machine washable! I really want one! And by the way, how amazing you look without makeup!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, no chemical one of the best reason to give it a try and thank you doll for your kind words.

      Delete
  26. This is so amazing!! Wish it was available here in India!
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is available online see if the shipped to India.

      Delete
  27. never heard of this product before, seems amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This product looks fantastic. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  29. This sure sound and look good, Jackie. Every lady need to give this a try.
    Thanks for sharing. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  30. I've seen this product before and it looks great. I love how it's pink, too :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow, this is an amazing find!! How clever is this product and how useful. You can bet i will be getting one of these. I hate pulling at my skin to get make up off,,
    thanks so much!!!!!!!
    xx, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it Elle let me know what you think.

      Delete
  32. You have such beautiful skin Jackie! This sounds like a wonderful product. I like that it can be used mutiple times befor washing and that it is chemical free.
    Fab review!

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the key reason I love it. Thanks for the kind comment.

      Delete
  33. It really works like a charm! It removed everything! Nice review!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does and with no chemical or struggle Kim you will love this.

      Delete
  34. Deve ser muito bom esse produto.
    Será que tem aqui no Brasil?
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  35. Sounds really interesting. I need to try it. This is gonna save me some of my facials. Great review sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do try it will save on purchasing facial remover, let me know if you got one and how you like it.

      Delete
  36. This product is impressive. No need of other chemicals to swipe off makeup sounds great!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow, I've not tried this one Jackie. I use coconut oil or all natural makeup removing wipes. I may try this.
    Evening Entertaining

    ReplyDelete
  38. You look like one happy customer. Such a convincing review. Thanks for sharing love!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Sounds really great, I have to try it, lovely review Jackie.
    Hugs!

    Dusana :-)

    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison