Thursday, August 20, 2015

HARD CANDY NEW LOOK MAKEUP

(Google Image)

I know do not remind
me how big of a beauty junkie I' am.
(lol)

As soon as my eyes gravitate toward a square shining
box I could not resist and had to check them out.
It was a small sign for the advertisement in my Walmart store
but the box really made the statement enough to get
my attention.

So here are the new Look for Hard Candy Eye Makeup
in a durable metal box when you done with the makeup,
you could keep as a treasure box to put thing in it.
Love that is double duty.
The shadows are divine
It has a primer,eyeliner,applicator as
well a mirror and instruction book.
The back of the tin shows images of step
to apply the eye shadows.
They have three brand 
Natural, Sassy and Smokey Eyes.
I was able to get my hand on the Natural and Sassy
I did not see any left for Smokey Eyes maybe next time.

How Cute Their New Look Is

NATURAL EYES
Comes in a gold tin case
that is so durable and is double duty
like I mention before.

Here Are The Natural Color Choices
On your left the mirror with below instruction book
Right primer eye palettes and eye shadow applicator
and a liner to compliment the look.
For 8 dollars you cannot beat that.

This is the Dupe for TooFaced Natural Eye Palette
just imagine how much you safe this palette
is 8 dollars and TooFaced is 36 for same result.


The Back Showing Images of Where To Apply


SASSY EYES

Inside the Sassy Eyes
 Different hues of color and again
mirror and instruction on your left
Primer, Palette, Applicator, Pencil.

The Eye Tutorial On The Back

I love these pigment they are fun to be creative with.

One of the shade name Angel is the dupe
for Nars Gold Lame shade.

Hard Candy Highlighter

In a durable tin case and the colors is amazing.
 The shades for highlighters are pink pearly sheer

This Highlighter is Limited Edition 
The plus is they all have a Keepsake Tin.

Hope you like the packaging and brand as much as I did.

Which one you like Ladies?





33 comments:

  1. Hhhmmm.. is it possible that you are a beauty junkie? ;) Hard Candy Has fantastic colors and even the boxes are very cute. So a big temptation. I like your choice, especially the nude palette. Very nice colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Hard Candy has upped their packaging game. All of these look so good! Thanks for sharing Jackie. I've been wanting to try them.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Hard Candy cosmetics. Their products are always great and so affordable.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  4. prefect palette to travel with.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que linda paleta preciso de uma amei arrasou linda postagem
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I want this brand, cause with a liner, primer and instruction book, wow! And the colors are so nice and what about the packaging!!! The sweetest! Vintage looking, I loved it!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like both the natural and sassy eyes palettes. These would look perfect for Fall eye makeup! Great post Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello,

    Amazing ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice shades. I like those subtle for it suits my skin. Of course tell me about being a make-up junkie but I've been doing good for the last few months.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are right, their design is very pretty!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love the durable box which for the cosmetic because I am a clumsy person lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vow i love this make up Jackie.. give it to me.. greedy me.. :p
    I love hard candy eye shadow duos wish they were available here :/

    ReplyDelete
  13. great as usual :) Kisses :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am a sucker for any kind of makeup with cute packaging! So these look amazing and the colors are fantastic!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the packaging! <3 the colors are amazing!
    xx
    www.tirateladimeno.it

    ReplyDelete
  16. The packaging is adorable! I'd love to try the highlighter! :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I adore the packaging! I think these tin style palettes are stunning! I am a sucker for a highlighter...would love to try this one.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. The packaging is so lovely. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  19. All liked me a lot especially because I use the packages then!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the packaging of this. You could definitely reuse the tins on these. Great for the environment if you do.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those 3 shades in the start took my heart away and what a cute packaging!! Adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the packing cute and classic

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the packaging and their products. Have a couple at home. Great review.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. The packaging is super cute! I would get the natural colours!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh this looks VERY cool, I like the sassy colors and this would be great to keep at work for those nights I am going out.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I totally love the design on the box but especially the shades inside of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I totally love the design on the box but especially the shades inside of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. The packaging is unbelievable. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison