Monday, August 31, 2015

THE RIGHT FACE CANVAS START WITH AMAZING COSMETIC ANTI-AGING FACE PRIMER


Ladies this product was mail to me 
By
  AMAZINGCOSMETICS
Is an Anti-Aging Face Primer.
In order to have your makeup go on smooth like a canvas.
You need to start with the right product.

The Right Face Canvas Start With Amazing Cosmetic Anti-Aging Face Primer
you can apply before makeup or even use just to give you a smooth
look for the day.
You could get the product here:


Is a light weight clear primer is also
give you a non greasy finish.

WHAT THE PRODUCT CLAIMS
Lightweight 
True
Silk Formula
True
Fills In Fine Lines and Wrinkle
It did fills my forehead lines 
Eliminates Appearance of Pores
True
It Create A Smooth Soft Complexion
True
Is Infused With Vitamins and Nourishing Plant Extract
Vitamin E -Antioxidant, Anti-inflammatory
The nourish Plant Extract
Cassia Angustifolia Seed
A natural botanical high in content of polysaccharides that
mimics the skin's hyaluronic acid to increase skin's moisture
repair and protect. It can sustain in skin up to 24 hours
compared to topical hyaluronic acid.

I could verify that it stay in skin up to 24 hours.
Is amazing under makeup 
It allow makeup to stay put all day long.


ME
I love the idea is a two in one product that prime and moisturize 
your skin and is infused with Vitamins E and nourish plant extract.
That is a plus it gives a double benefit to the skin.
I wear it before my makeup or as a moisturizer like you see
in all my images.

ME
My skin feel like porcelain after the application
Is great for all skin types (yeah)
It hydrates your skin like a moisture magnet.
It helps with uneven texture.
It fast absorb to the skin.

Me
(ME)

Okay ladies I do get ask what do I use on my skin and this is one
of the products I like to use before applying my makeup or
I wear it as a moisturizer the skin looks radiant.

(Keep in mind we all have different needs and skin textures while trying any products)

So give it a try and see if it works for you.


38 comments:

  1. I also like two in one products. This save time and I don't what much layers in my face. So this product sounds great. It's good, the primer is for all skin type. If we had it in Germany I would give it a try,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the effect on your skin, looks great and you look very beautiful!
    Happy week dear!

    ALISA GROMOVA

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look like a great product. I love the brush!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great product dear!
    xx

    http://www.trendsgalleryblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous in those shots Jackie. I really need to start investing in anti-aging products, but it's so hard finding products that are perfect for sensitive skin

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. kiss kiss beautiful! xxx

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your porcelain skin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never knew abt face primer until i became a blogger.. it is a must for the make up to last & have a smooth canvas to work on.. u r a natural beauty.. well reviewed :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This primer sounds fantastic! Plus your skin look so flawless!

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have such great skin Jackie! Thanks for the intro to this product!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love primers and products with vitamin E, so I think I will love this one - and now I want it! I really do, because you said it helps makeup stay put a long time and this is brilliant! You look so beautiful - I liked the pictures! Thanks for this recommendation, I will look for it, to buy online!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic post dear! Love this so much.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Jackie, thank you for sharing your secret as this product is new for me! Enjoy your week <3
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Resenha maravilhosa amei o produto e o resultado,
    tenha uma semana abençoada.
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhh, I like that this is both moisturizer and primer in one, anything that helps me cut down my preparation time is welcome. You have gorgeous skin, Jackie, seriously glowing!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  16. fantastic post my dear, looks like a fantastic product! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Jackie, yor skin look so good with this products. Happy week.

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look so amazing doll. Love the pics, I don't know this brand. x
    Foodie Tales & Maca

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your skin looks amazing, Jackie. Have a lovely evening. xx

    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. these products sounds very good
    I posted a new OUTFIT, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    I wish you an happy day
    a big kiss
    <<< fashion blogger Pamela Soluri >>>

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is really cool and interesting to have an anti-aging primer. Nice and you look adorable Jackie. Thanks for sharing.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love products that can mutli task! This one sounds absolutley lovely! Your skin looks amazing jackie!!! Sunning!

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. You have great skin and you're so pretty, Jackie. This product sounds great. Thanks for sharing this tip with us. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your skin looks so beautiful Jackie! This product looks amazing! I love its benefits.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your skin is beautiful! Love the product and it works magic on you!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sounds like a fantastic product! Thanks for sharing!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  27. Truly I see the porcelain look. Nice product.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I never heard about this brand but it sounds good!! You look pretty as ever <3

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love primers and I feel like they do really make a huge difference. Great review.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  30. You' look flawless!!! Love this product(:

    ReplyDelete
  31. Sounds like a great primer and your face looks flawless Jackie!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison