Friday, September 25, 2015

CHICKPEAS AVOCADO RED ONIONS PICKLE SALAD

I absolutely love anything Pickle
so why not add it to my salad.
CHICKPEAS AVOCADO RED ONIONS PICKLE SALAD
This salad is full of texture and smooth taste and
the creaminess of the avocado compliments it so well.

In order to make this salad you need to make the 
The good thing about this you could make ahead
and store in a air tight container and store in your fridge.
Now I use a specific vinegar
but you could use any vinegar you like.
My favorites when making this is
Apple Cider or White Balsamic Vinegar

THE VINEGAR I USE

CHICKPEAS AVOCADO RED ONIONS PICKLE SALAD
 INGREDIENTS
1/3 Cup of Chickpeas drain
1 Small Tomatoes
1 Cucumber Dice
1 Avocado Hass Dice
Few Sprig of Parsley Chopped
1 Tablespoon of Red Pickle Onions
1 Teaspoon of Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper

DIRECTIONS
Add all ingredients into a salad bowl

STEPS
Cucumber Dice
Tomatoes Dice

Avocado Dice, 1/3 Cup of Chickpeas Few Sprig of Chopped Parsley

JACKIE'S TIP
Easy way to dice your avocado
slice one half horizontal and than vertical
Important 
Be Cautious not to cut all the way pass the 
avocado skin place a towel below it if you
want to try for the first time.
than use a spoon and in a circular motion
scoop out the dice avocado

IMAGE SHOWING 
LEFT CUT HORIZONTAL AND VERTICAL

RIGHT SPOON IN A CIRCULAR MOTION
SCOOP OUT THE DICE AVOCADO



DRESSING INGREDIENTS
1/4 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar
1/2 cup Tablespoon of Olive oil
1 Teaspoon of Salt and fresh Ground Pepper

This dressing compliments the salad very well.
Just do not overpower your salad with the dressing.

DIRECTIONS
Place all ingredients in mixing bowl or
jar mix well.



FINAL RESULT

ENJOY



ALWAYS BEAUTIFY YOUR PLATE!!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

52 comments:

  1. Dear Jackie, you always inspiring with your Friday recipes. This salat sounds again very delicious. Thank you. And now I have to go to my refrigerator;)
    HAppy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very delicious. I love chick peas so I would love to try it with avocados.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so simple and delicious.. i love chickpeas need to hunt for avocados now :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks delicious

    New post :
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. yummy salad recipe!
    www.docdivatraveller.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always enjoy your Friday recipes. They are always so healthy

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  7. MIam miam, dear Jackie, I looove avocado and chic peas, I like parsley as well, so this recipe must be so delicious! Pickeld onions must be delicious too, so I am drooling here, this must be amazing!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so healthy and delicious, very appetizing :)

    Capturing Life Memoirs | http://aimeebustillo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jackie, I know you like cooking chickpeas. Simply love the combination, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic post. I like it very much. Acetato balsamico de modena is very used in Spain. I like it too. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so healthy, Jackie and looks easy to make too but that's what I love about your recipes, you make them look so easy. xx

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  12. Que delicia amei a salada, bom final de semana.
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never thought to add chickepeas to a salad before!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yummy, I love seeing what you come up with :)

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like another delicious meal Jackie! I loveeeee avocado xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. That looks so delicious!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/09/paradise.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. So yummi!

    http://finddyourway.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  18. This looks so delicious and I'm sure it's healthy too :))

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing! I love salads so much.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You make lots of healthy recipes with chickpeas.
    www.candycrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Another interesting and healthy suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This looks delicious like always my friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. The recipe sounds very healthy Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Looks very delicious - I love avocado!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  25. yummy! I love chickpeas and avocado :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm convinced, dear Jackie, this recipe looks and sounds not only fantastic it is in fact really a try worth! Thanks for sharing <3
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yum and healthy! I love anything with avocado and onion!
    xx, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sounds healthy and delicious to me!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  29. This sounds so delicious, I eat anything that has avocado!!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. i want to try this mix, sounds very good
    I posted a new OUTFIT, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    I wish you an happy day
    a big kiss
    <<< fashion blogger Pamela Soluri >>>

    ReplyDelete
  31. YUM Jackie! I actually have some chickpeas left over from a risotto over the weekend. Tomorrows lunch is sorted.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Always hitting us with some healthy salads. Love it, Jackie. Thanks for the inspiration.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love chickpeas, always looking for new recipes. And you always inspire me beauty!!!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  34. Chickpeas is a favourite! Will try this out.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. So yummy and healthy! I always use Modena vinegars, they are so good.

    Jasmine xx

    ReplyDelete
  36. Mmm, looks and sounds delicious.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. Everything looks so delicious! xx
    www.travelera.es

    My Instagram @travelera.es

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison