Thursday, September 17, 2015

MAKEUP FIT FOR A PRINCESS


 When I found these little treasure,
I went through three emotions
First
I made POCAHONTAS Face asking myself IS THIS EVEN REAL!
Second
I pick it up to get a closer look made a face like BELLE was asking myself
"I wonder if this is for kids"
Third
Coming to realization is woman's makeup creative by ELF
that collaborated with Disney
Got me excited like Ariel
so I purchase it.
Love the packaging and the idea.
This what happen when I stop in Walgreens
 and I find treasure.

MAKEUP FIT FOR A PRINCESS

POCAHONTAS 
DARE TO DREAM
BRONZER SET
SPINNING ARROW

IT COMES WITH A NICE SIZE BRONZER AND THE BRUSH
THE FACE BRUSH SHED

The packaging fits the princess and what she stand for and the color is in the medium tone.
PRICE: $5.00


BELLE BEAUTY BOOK
Is officially an enchanted tale.

When you open the book it does
surprise you with all the shades it offer
and the mirror for your convenience.
 It has a tab on the left hand side of the beauty book
right corner to extend and it opens to this.
 Instruction for day and night look
Inventor Daughter on your left and
Princess Belle on your right.

Look at the pretty shades
of Eyeshadow, Blush
also comes with
2 Eyeliner and a Lipgloss

If you feel is not for you 
 This will make a perfect Christmas gift for
any young teen or woman who love Disney Items.

It looks like an official book
 every detail was put in place

So far my favorite.
PRICE: $13.00

Belle
An Enchantment Tale
Eye shadow Pot
Color BEAST


ARIEL
DARE TO DREAM
KISS THE GIRL
LIP SET

YOU GET THREE
FROM LEFT TO RIGHT
LIP GLOSS
SHE WANT YOU
MIDDLE BALM STAIN
SHA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA
LAST ON RIGHT
LIP GLOSS
YOU WANT HER
 Cool color names, do you agree?
PRICE: $5.00

ARIEL
DARE TO DREAM
SEA WITCH
EYESHADOW QUAD

HOW CUTE IS THIS PACKAGING

THESE SHADES ARE STUNNING TO DO A
COOL SMOKING EYE

These color captures anyone eyes
PRICE: $3.00

Ladies do you agree this Makeup Fit For A Princess?

30 comments:

  1. The packaging are so cute and even for growing up princesses. The colors looks also very nice and showing a day and night make-up is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the "book" of make up! What a great concept! Beauty fit for a queen!!
    xx, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Disney princess. Every girl's dream to be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the packaging. Very cute.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello beautiful!!
    I really want to be Pocahontas right now, but I love all of them, Jackie!
    What a genius idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous make-up. Love all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the packaging is super cute. I wish the sold Elf where I live

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute packaging. I love Pocahontas. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like this a lot!

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. As a huge fan of anything Disney this is fantastic! I really love the fun set of makeup and the colors are really lovely. The prices are really great too!

    Rebecca
    http://www.winnipegstyle.ca/Blog/default.cfm

    ReplyDelete
  11. I see these Disney Makeup Sets on Instagram, and I think the packaging is so cute! Great review Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet! I loved Ariel's makeup, I think she looks so cheerful and colorful and this is something I like very much, feminine and fun!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah, what a neat idea for Christmas!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  14. Make maravilhosa amei todas arrasou na postagem

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute collection, ideal for a gift!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. awwww, I love these! <3
    I love Belle's make up!
    xx

    www.tirateladimeno.it

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is funny you thought it was for kids, I love this folded book kits, I like to keep them at work for when I go out after.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the color of the bronzer Jackie, thanks for the amazing tips xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Make up with disney theme or cartoon packaging is always to get hands on.. This is so lovely wud have loved to try bt elf is nt available here :(

    ReplyDelete
  20. That makeup palette is so pretty! :D
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Too cute! I love the colors so much. They sure look vibrant. They sure will make great Christmas presents.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Too cute! I love the colors so much. They sure look vibrant. They sure will make great Christmas presents.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Pretty princess colours. I like the colours here and especially in the last palette doll.
    The Art of Decorating

    ReplyDelete
  24. My daughter always asks me to make up like Cinderella or Elsa :-) Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison