Monday, September 14, 2015

WHY YOU SHOULD DRINK H2ROSE WATER!



Why you should drink H2ROSE WATER
beside that it taste delicious with a hint
of Rose and Saffron is only 80 calories
with the exception of Mango that is 60 calories,
WE ALL LOVE THAT!
Is good for our waist and
for our Health and Beauty.
Is a drink that every sip will Benefit You.
Everyone that knows me by now
knows, I'm a big fanatic when it comes
to encouraging you to try products like this
that will benefit your Health and Beauty.
When I receive the package
with these amazing four flavor
Apple, Wild Berry, Mango and Peach
 I was so excited to try
and share my opinion with you all.
Beauty starts from the inside out.

THIS IS THE PACKAGE I RECEIVE 
No worries in breakage
they put plenty of effort
to avoid any mishaps.
Each one wrap in bubble
and cover completely by it.
I like when a company
make sure you get your
items in tact.


H2ROSE WATER (FOUR FLAVORS)

H2ROSE Water comes in four flavor
Apple, Wild Berry, Mango and Peach
so you will find a flavor that will
make your palette dance or if you
epicurious like me and do not
shy away from trying it all,
It might surprise you to love all four flavors.
Keep in mind we all have different taste buds.
Now tell me ladies how cute are the bottles.

TIP TO RECYCLE THE BOTTLES

Use as a vase by adding flowers
Display on the table as the main decor
for a pretty 
Girls Brunch, Tea party or Mother's Day Brunch

THE BENEFITS IN DRINKING H2ROSE

The ingredients are understandable you will know what you consuming.
It contains anti-oxidants and vitamins A,C,D,E and B3
Rose Water we all know how it benefit the skin now
it could benefit you from inside out . It also enhance the mood
and relief the nervous tension, soothe the mind just
a few reason to try it.

Saffron benefits in so many ways by combining it with rose water
and juice is a smack in the back of your tongue and you get
the best of both world that helps with depression and anxiety.

Easy Located Expiration date helps you have a fresh drink every time.

To find out more press the link below
http://www.drinkh2rose.com/benefits

HERE IS MY HONEST OPINION ON ALL 4 FLAVORS:


H2ROSE PEACH


Taste like a slice of a fresh Peach with a hint of saffron that pops
in the back of your tongue.
It so refreshing and awakens your palettes.

MANGO
This one has 60 calories and
the mango stands out in this drink
also refreshing if you love
Mango I so recommend this one.

APPLE
This one end up being my favorite
do not take me wrong love them all but
this one I could clearly tastes the rose water
and saffron in every sip.
Is like someone squeeze the
Apple into the rose water and saffron.

WILD BERRY
The Raspberry is the flavor I taste
with a slight fruity and a hint of rose water is like
drinking a fruit punch without the calories
and artificial flavors.

Ladies and Gentleman give it a try
 see for yourself the benefit the H2Rose offers.

I hope you consider in visiting their website and trying this amazing
H2ROSE Waters you could find a store near you under location.
http://www.drinkh2rose.com

If you will like to follow their media here are the links.

FACEBOOK

INSTAGRAM

TWITTER

Disclaimer: I got a package by mail to try the products all opinions of each flavor is my own.

45 comments:

  1. I would love to try the mango flavor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post

    New post :
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried rose water before but I've always been curious!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the different flavors! Thanks for sharing this.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm yum! I am having so much trouble keeping a routine in drinking water so I've turned to flavoured kind until I pick myself up! This brand sounds delicious and I love the low calories. I'd never even thought about that before. I'll have to check what I'm drinking.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So go to have to find these. I love flavor water. Have a great week

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This water sounds really healthy and yummi. I would like to try it. Especially Mango and wild berries.
    I wish you a great week, dear Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would love to try esp with saffron and rose. Definitely will glow the skin.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh, I'm feeling so thirsty now! Love the packaging too, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never heard of this before, what great flavours too! Yummy :)

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute packaging and I'm sure they are super yummy too :))

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. These sound really nice Jackie! I would love to try the Peach flavor.

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's my first time to hear about this product. This must be good. Thanks for sharing :)

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aqui en España no venden estos productos es una pena tienen pinta de estar deliciosos y ademas bajos en calorias. Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow...it seems so interesting this water

    http://emiliasalentoeffettomoda.com/vestiti-uguali-per-mamma-e-figlia/
    grazie

    ReplyDelete
  16. This sounds soo good and I am super sad that they are not in England :(
    Ramsha | Rose
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those looked so delicious on your instagram account! Love the benefits.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a really great entry! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  19. They all sound absolutely lovely and truthfully had no idea about this company at all so thank you for the introduction, Jackie!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would like to try this brand, Thanks for the intro doll. I do use rosewater regularly in my skincare and cooking, but have not heard tof this company. <3
    Style For Him

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have never tried these. I didn't even know they existed. But they sound delicious and I love the packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I never saw H2 Rose water and now I want it, especially the mango and peach flavors! I also think that as a vase or decoration it would be great!!!! I now want to find it!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looks like a refreshing drink, hope I can try it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have never tried them but sound interesting!

    What to wear to college and school? on
    lb-lc fashion and lifestyle blog
    Bloglovin'|Google+

    ReplyDelete
  25. These sound do refreashing and delicious! I like that it is low on calories and big on flavour. I will def look out for these. Thanks for sharing Jackie!

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sure sounds refreshing and good. I don't know if we have this in the UK, but I would have to check.
    Thanks for the review, doll.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello,

    So amazing ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Que maximo amei, tenha uma semana abençoada.
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  29. Interesting water. I would to try the apple flavor. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Will be on the look out for this. Thanks for the review.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great review Jackie, anything that's good for the waist is good for me :).

    ReplyDelete
  32. This water sounds amazing and I can imagine it tastes great. I love the flavors, so unique! They also sound like they are great for the skin as well! So cool!

    Rebecca
    http://www.winnipegstyle.ca/Blog/default.cfm

    ReplyDelete
  33. Omg I never had this but would like to try the mango flavor. Great review.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Omg I never had this but would like to try the mango flavor. Great review.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. Less calories omg n delicious as well.. I need this in my life.. Thanks fr sharing ♥

    ReplyDelete
  36. Sounds like interesting products to try! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  37. This sounds like an awesome drink which I need to try! Thanks for sharing Jackie xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison