Friday, October 9, 2015

AVOCADO CAPERS EGGS SALAD SANDWICH


Sometime you find a recipe and you cannot
resist in trying it out.
This is the experience
I had when I saw avocado and eggs 
mix together as an egg salad on pinterest.
 Recipe with avocado included make my day.
You cannot go wrong with this sandwich
but adding a zesty ingredients to it you
take it to another level.

Here is my version of

Avocado Capers Egg Salad Sandwich

Ingredients:
4 hard boil eggs
1 Avocado dice and mash
1/2  of small Onion dice or chives
2 Tablespoons of Fresh Squeeze Lemon Juice
1 Teaspoon of Capers chopped
4 slices of Cucumber dice
2 slices of Tomato for serving
(Depending on guest)
Half of French Bread for serving 
(Depending on guest)
Lettuce or Spinach for serving
(Depending on guest)
1 Tablespoon of Ranch
1 Teaspoon of Mayonnaise
1 Teaspoon Dijon Mustard
Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper to taste
1/2 Teaspoon of Paprika

Direction

Place 4 eggs in a pot filled with cold water bring to boil cover let it 
sit for 20 minutes transfer to colander under running cold water
to stop the cooking and to be able to peeled.

In a bowl add the dice Avocado 2 Tablespoons of fresh squeeze Lemon
mash and set aside.
Dice the cook peel Eggs add to the Avocado,
add the 1 Teaspoon chopped Capers. 1/2 small dice Onions,
4 slices and dice Cucumber,
Salt and Pepper to taste
Now add the wet ingredients
1 Tablespoon of Ranch
1 Teaspoon of Dijon Mustard and Mayonnaise
Mix gently and well, then
Sprinkle the 1/2 of Teaspoon of Paprika


NOTE: HOW I MODIFIED IT TO MY TASTE

Three ingredients I added to change the original recipe
Cucumber, Capers, Ranch Dressing.

This recipe serve two.

Here are images:

1 Avocado
2 Tablespoons of Lemon
Mash Avocado

 Hard Boil Eggs Peeled

Dice Egg Add On Top
of Mash Avocado 

Add dice onions and Capers
Salt and Pepper for Taste

Dice Cucumber

1 Tablespoon of Ranch Dressing

 1 Teaspoon of Dijon Mustard
 1 Teaspoon Mayonnaise

Mix Gently and Well
 Sprinkle 1/2 of Teaspoon of Paprika


Ensemble:
I use Spinach but you could use any lettuce
you like
2 slices of Tomato

To a Half of French Bread
add 2 Tablespoons of
Avocado Capers Eggs Mixture
Place Spinach
Two Slices of Tomatoes


Enjoy
Now where you think that egg end up??? lol...




Always Beautify Your Plate!!!!

Have a safe great weekend!




62 comments:

  1. Mmmhh this recipe and the pictures of te avocado sandwich looks so delicious. I really really love avocado. I eat it so many times for lunch and now i have a new recipe, thank you.
    Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to start eating more avocados and this is such a great way to do that! Thanks for sharing this recipe.
    Happy Friday.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such a delicious recipe. You have me intrigue with adding capers to the egg salad, I bet it adds just the right amount of flavour. Thanks for sharing with us :)

    xo, Jackie
    stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't had one of these for ages because they can be hard to find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sandwich is prefect for anytime of day.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love avocado and bread!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yum! Not a bread person but I love every element the filing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the addition of the cucumbers and the capers, they add such a refreashing twist. Fantastic recipe Jackie!

    Keisha xo
    www.thechrysalisgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello,

    So goood ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love avocado and I love eggs so this is definitely a go for me. Making it zesty is a great idea. Love it.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never thought about using salad dressing. I always use mayo instead. I learn something new every time I come here. This looks so yummy. Happy weekend my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Jackie, I want this sandwich nooooow, I am drooling! I love capers, boiled eggs and avocado, and not to mention bread :) I need to make it now! :)
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a delicious combination this must be! Thanks for sharing Jackie!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks amazing and very tasty doll. Happy weekend.
    Autumnal Brights

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks so good. I love avocado and salad, then I need to try it. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow that looks so delicious Jackie! I love egg salad and avocado. Definitely going to try it this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I make a very similar recipe but never thought of adding capers and avocado in it. Another great recipe and thank you for the inspiration, Jackie!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  19. great post :)
    Have a nice weekend!

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  20. This looks soo good! I usually only eat egg sandwiches but this sounds even better!

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  21. my mom loves egg salad! i have to tell her about this.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love eating anything with egg! Egg with salad dressing is yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this sandwich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!happy WE doll!!!!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  24. Que delicia amei , tenha um final de semana abençoado.
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  25. yummy i like egg salad sandwich too

    ReplyDelete
  26. I will really try this next avocado season here in my country! It looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ohhh No me gustan luos huevos pero podria hacerlo sin ellos seguro esta bueno igual. Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh my gosh, I have to try this. I love egg salad. Thanks for sharing.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Yummy

    New post :
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very nice sandwitch idea and full of healthy goodness :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I've never tried capers before. What do they taste like?

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is a salty sour, taste I use capers with less salt if you cannot find rinse them off in cold water.

      Delete
  32. Oh this does sound good and a nice twist on the usual avocado toast.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Healthy and super yummy sandwich.
    www.candycrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. yummy yummy and healthy too! I want to eeat it now xxx
    www.travelera.es
    Instagram @travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great recipe.. Love avacado but I don't really like Capers, is there any alternative for it ?

    www.smallnhot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need to add if you do not have this ingredient. I did it to modified the recipe to my taste.

      Delete
  36. Essa delicia deu água na boca amo as suas refeições
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love avocado, great recipe!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I never thought about mixing avocado with eggs, this is a great idea!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  39. This sounds like a great recipe and one I have never heard of! I like to try new things and I love avocados so I really want to try this!

    Rebecca
    http://www.winnipegstyle.ca/Blog/default.cfm

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love avocado in every way, tasty sandwich you did, yummm!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  41. I wud have eaten 4 or 5 of these,, Hungry me.. Lol.. Thanks fr sharing this delish recipe ♥

    ReplyDelete
  42. Very interesting combo of cucumber, avocado and eggs!! Must try!! Baci, Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison