Friday, October 23, 2015

CHIA DELISH PUDDING

(google image)

CHIA DELISH PUDDING

Chia Seed what so good
about trying this recipe.
Here are the benefits
it provides and you 
might not want to pass
this by.
Omega -3 Fatty Acid,
Fiber,
Antioxidant,
Minerals,
and It regulates
your blood sugar.
These are just a few benefits

I like to eat it like this 
there is many recipe out there
unsweetened milk or sweetened
also with regular milk
this is the way I like it
after a few trials to get it
to my liking I came up
with this.

INGREDIENTS
1 Cup of Vanilla Almond Milk
2 Tablespoon of Agave Nectar
1/4 Cup of Chia Seed
1 Teaspoon of Yogurt (optional)
Top with the Fruit of your choice (optional)

Directions
Place all the ingredients in a blender
blend for 30 min
than pour in a glass jar
cover place in the refrigerator overnight.

Here are a few pictures of
the final result 
and is very delicious.


ENJOY



I made this in the last week of September when the Raspberry where still in season
The seasonal fruit for October you could use is Blueberry a great substitute
also topping with Pomegranate Seed is another version to try.

Autumn Version
Add 1 Tablespoon of Maple to replace for Agave and add
1/4 Cup Pure Canned of Fresh Pumpkin to replace Yogurt
and 1/4 Teaspoon of Pumpkin Spice.
1/4 cup of Chia Seed

Direction are the same as above.

ALWAYS BEAUTIFY YOUR DRINK!!!!

Special Message
Thank you all for being
understanding  and supportive
about my ordeal with my IG account.
After this experience you really
lose the incentive in sharing on IG.
 It bothers me why will someone
want to jeopardize my account.
It has not been the first time
but this one was the worst
it just puts me uneasy.
It makes you wonder how
good is the IG app you
do not hear this happening
as on Twitter and FB.


HAVE A BLESSING WEEKEND...



45 comments:

  1. Chia seeds are very health and good for your body, inside and outfit. Since a few years I eat chia sees every morging with my breakfast. Your chia pudding looks so delicious. Mouthwatering:) have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy and healthy drink which I would like to try

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love chia!!!

    http://shareasecretmag.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chia é tudo de bom amei, bom final de semana.
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy chia seeds, too!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so need to get hold of these Chia seeds! Sorry for what happened with IG, really disappointing!! Much love dear Baci, Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post! happy Friday!

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love eating pudding, and the fact that I just ate green tea pudding the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks so good I have never heard of this before but it looks yummy!

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never had Chia before, but you make me want to try it. Happy weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So delicious! *-*
    Have a nice day!
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks really tasty and also a good way to get the benefits of chia seeds.

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks so good Jackie. I love chia seeds.
    BEAUTETUDE

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahh so delicious and healthy wish i cud have one now.. yummy for the weekend

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hum!!! muito bom:)
    Beijokas da Camila e Carol

    Vamos Papear 

    ReplyDelete
  16. A pudding!! Nice and so good I think
    I am a Rasberry lovers

    Ciao Jackie. Happy weekend
    Mywishstyle

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohh this looks delicious, Jackie! I love chia seeds :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've been seeing a lot of chia pudding but i'm yet to try it. Looks good!

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh yes please, more chia seed recipes! And I am so sorry about what happened to your IG account, Jackie, that is horrid and I hope the matter will be resolve soon.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  20. This looks soooooooo delicious!!! Thanks for sharing :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Too much goodness in one cup! Happy weekend babe!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very pretty dessert, dear! I take Chia Seeds too :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looks yummy!!!! Have a good weekend. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  24. Interesting recipe, then I have recently discovered that I really like raspberries!

    La Flò ♡ blog

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! I never eat that! I need to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yummy!!

    Please click on the link on my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/10/black-stripes.html

    ReplyDelete
  27. This such a fantastic recipe, very healthy and delicious! I love that you have served it in a stemmed glass... it gives it such an elegant feel.
    Have a wonderful weekend Jackie!

    Keisha xo
    www.thechrysalisgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Delicias amei
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Soo good this recipe Jackie! I was looking for one to try the chia seeds and you give one!
    Thanks a lot for sharing guapa!

    Lady Trends

    ReplyDelete
  30. Tiene una pinta deliciosa. Un beso guapa

    http://todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com.es/2015/10/tonos-marrones-y-verdes.html

    ReplyDelete
  31. Tiene una pinta deliciosa. Un beso guapa

    http://todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com.es/2015/10/tonos-marrones-y-verdes.html

    ReplyDelete
  32. Jackie that looks really great
    Petons

    ReplyDelete
  33. It looks really healthy and delicious for breakfast! xxx
    www.travelera.es
    Instagram @travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  34. Chia pudding looks very tasty! I love rasberries and it may make me fitter at least ;D
    Greeds, Ilosiaaa
    http://kissmeifyouwant.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  35. I have never used Chia seed in a recipe before so this sounds really awesome to me! The pudding looks great and I love the fresh fruit you added too!

    Rebecca
    http://www.winnipegstyle.ca/Blog/default.cfm

    ReplyDelete
  36. This looks so good! Love the raspberries, too!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison