Friday, October 30, 2015

CREAMY EGGPLANT HUMMUS

(google image)

If looking for ways to eat your
eggplant here is a 
Creamy Eggplant Hummus
you and your family will love
This creamy texture with only a few
ingredient really satisfy anyone
who is craving for a new way to eat
Eggplant.

INGREDIENTS

1 Medium Eggplant (peeled and dice)
1 Small Red Onion (dice)
1 Teaspoon of Dry Oregano
3 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
1/2 Fresh Squeeze Lemon Juice
15.5 oz of Cannellini Beans (white kidney bean)
1/4 cup of the  Cannellini Bean reserve water
1 Tablespoon of Garlic Powder
1 Teaspoon of Paprika
1 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper

DIRECTIONS

Cook The Eggplant
In a medium heat fry pan add 3 Tablespoon of olive
Dice and peeled the Eggplant season with
1/2 teaspoon of Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper,
1 Teaspoon of Oregano gently mix.
 Add to the pan
cook until tender 5-10 minutes
 and set aside to cool.

In Food Processor
Drain and reserve 1/4 cup of the Cannellini Bean water
Pour the drain Beans in a Food Processor
Dice small red onion place in the food processor
Add the 1/4 cup reserve water
Add the cook cool Eggplant
1 Teaspoon of Salt Fresh Ground Pepper
1 Tablespoon of Garlic
1 Teaspoon of Paprika
1/2 of fresh squeeze lemon juice
Blend until a creamy texture
Serve with your favorite 
Tortillas or Chip.

Images of Steps

DICE EGGPLANT

COOK UNTIL TENDER
5-10 MINUTES

IN FOOD PROCESSOR
ADD 15.5 oz Cannellini Bean
1/4 Cup of Bean Reserve Water
1 Small Red Onion Dice

Add The Cook Cool Eggplant
1 Teaspoon of Salt and Pepper

1 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
1/2 Teaspoon of Paprika
1/2 Fresh Squeeze Lemon Juice

 Blend Till A Creamy Texture

 ENJOY







If you want to serve it for Halloween
here is a suggestion name for it
QUICK SAND
as fast as you serve is as
fast as it will be gone.

 Always Beautify Your Plate!!!

Have A Safe Weekend....

47 comments:

  1. This looks so great Jackie. Hummus is a favorite in my house so I definitely need to try this out.
    BEAUTETUDE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmh your pictures make me mouthwatering and i could eat it now. Thank for your information. Happy weekend dear Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cooking posts always look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, eggplant hummus sounds so delicious!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one sounds and looks very good! I'd love to try it :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooook, another fantastic receipe for my cookbook!!! I love fried eggplants, here in Sicily we eat them a lot expecially during the summer! ^_^ I'm sure this dish will be very appreciate here <3 thanks for sharing Jackie!
    big kiss bella!!!
    Serena
    Ariarosso - Different T-shirt, different people

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eggplant and hummus are two of my favorite foods so I bet I will love this.

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love hummus and have made before though of course we have different versions. Yum and with some crackers, ahhh!! really awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy! I love hummus and eggplants too so this is perfect! My mother will like this too ;)) Thank you for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Que delicia amei as dicas, bom final de semana.
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving how creamy it looks! This would be great for halloween and I like the name you chose!

    ARedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  12. I must admit that I've never made or tried hummus before, another recipe that I'm bookmarking, thanks Jackie!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hummus is one of my favorite snacks! I like eating mine with pita,crackers or raw vegetables. The name that you chose is genius...love it!

    Keisha xo
    The Chrysalis Gal

    ReplyDelete
  14. I could eat a plate now, today I bought eggplant, tomorrow I make this recipe :)

    La Flò ♡ blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, to this eggplant hummus dear Jackie as I love eggplants! Thanks for the recipe <3
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. like very delish
    would you like to visit my blog?
    fashion blogger
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yum yum! Thanks for the recipe! Happy Halloween xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Interesting Récipe, I don't eat eggplant in my life! I have to try this.

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've never tried making my own humous before, but I love store bought humous.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh this sounds so good, I love hummus but have never made it myself. Not sure if my food processor is big enough but I may try this. Have a great weekend.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have never tried any of this before, sounds great though and very nice for halloween :)

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yummy! Have a great weekend babe!

    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I bought eggplant today. I know, what I will do :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Que delicia amei domingo maravilhoso para vc
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love that dish! I eat it year round. Quick sand, hah, how apropos!!
    xx, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Dear Jackie, I've never thought of cooking eggplant with beans, I must try! Baci, Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  27. this one is new to me, I will try it.
    www.candycrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Dear, your recipes are always such a wonderful dose of healthy food and positivity! I love it:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Delicious!

    Please click on the link on my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/11/yellow-army.html

    ReplyDelete
  30. Jackie, this looks extremely delicious. I love this a lot!

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  31. oh wow looks like a great recipe sweetie!!!
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh very interesting recipe
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I can eat this right now..looks so delicious <3

    Have a lovely week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is such a great hummus, love the recipe <3

    Capturing Life Memoirs | Follow me on bloglovin' | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  35. Such a yummy dish.. m so hungry now.. i wud try making it with chickpeas as it is easily available.. hope u had a wonderful halloween's day

    ReplyDelete
  36. I've never tried it. I'll have to change that.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. This looks yummy and also healthy in a way, I must try it =)

    Fashion and Cookies - fashion blog

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison