Thursday, October 22, 2015

CUTE FIND AND BEAUTY MUST HAVES

Cute Find I like wearing
whimsical socks in the fall 
with my gym clothes
or slippers is fun and festive
show off color on a cloudy day.
So here is 
CUTE FIND AND BEAUTY MUST HAVES

 Love the saying on the sock too cute

Do you agree ladies it only cost around 4 dollars and you
could mix match so worth every penny.

Beauty Must Haves
L'oreal True Match Foundation W5
and L'oreal True Match Powder W6
My favorite it does
not dry my face
and stay on all day.
If you looking for a foundation
with spf and lasting
I recommend this one
I must had mention several
times W5 is my winter color
W6 is my summer

 L'oreal True Match  Powder

Color W6 Sun Beige
perfect to add color
on days you feel
you need it without tanning.

Jackie's Tip
Tip get the powder one shade
darker from your foundation
to add a sun kiss look without tanning lotion commitment.
I like not to commit since is winter
and why not add the color when you feel blue
nice way to perk up your look.

HARD CANDY
EYE POTS SHADOW
 SLOW AND STEADY IS THE COLOR
for five dollars you get two in one
beautiful pigments great for fall and winter.

L'oreal Butterfly Intenza
Love this mascara
for length and volume 
Rimmel 
Keep Calm and Lip Balm
Color Rose Blush 030
 Rimmel lip balm it gives a nice
tint to the lips while protecting
the lips from harsh weather.

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector
Anti-Aging
Perfect for day I do not
want to apply a foundation
and want more of a natural look.

Murad Acne Spot
I had introduce you
to this products
it shows to prove I always
replace and cannot be without
because it works.

Maybelline  New York
Baby Lips Gloss
Color Tickled Pink
This color rock on top of lipstick
fall and winter
and by itself for spring and summer
Do recommend it give a pop to any matte
or nude lipstick.

Ladies had you try any of these product or will you try now?

IMPORTANT MESSAGE
Sorry I had not been able to respond to any comments
on my Instagram account or visit.
It has been once again compromise which
someone is trying to get my account
or my images which makes it difficult
to log in I send several emails to IG
waiting for them to fix is a journey of unnecessary frustration.
Hope you all understand.


34 comments:

  1. This week I also bought some fun socks. I love it colorful at my feed and warm. Your socks are so cute.

    Sorry to heard about your problem with Instagram and I hope you will find help.mwkch you a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those socks are just too cuteeee... Lovely !

    www.smallnhot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute sock. That suck that someone is try to take over you IG account.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about your instagram!! Hopefully it will be resolved soon. Cute socks are a staple in my winter wardrobe also...love you selection. During the cooler months I also switch to a darker powder and loads of bronzer to keep me from looking washed out and pale!

    Keisha xo
    www.thechrysalisgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute socks, baby lips is a must have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amo meias coloridas arrasou nas makes
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
    Bloghttp://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jackie, I'm a big fun of colored socks, these are soooo cute :))))
    Love them ALL!
    Amazing makeup :))))

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The socks are adorable! I want some!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry about your IG. Cute socks. I love it. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute products, thanks for sharing!

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:


    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *


    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow lovethe products gotta try foundation! wld love if u check out my new post is up sweetie!
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting products, you have a good stock for fall, cute socks too, kisses!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i am usin the same loreal foundation nd love it :)
    www.carmy1978.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those socks are the cutest! Murad is such a good brand.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute socks
    I havent try any of this, but i will try it

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those socks are the cutest!!! <333

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love cute socks for Winter! I've heard wonders about that foundation, I'd love to try it. Same thing with the mascara. Baci, Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  18. You got nice items ... hard candy shadows are amazing so are the cute socks

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh I love Murad. I stopped in to Birch Box today and oh my had myself a little shopping spree.

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great haul ♥ lovely socks !
    xx from France ♥
    www.lindacrush.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those socks are so cute, Jackie!
    Love the lip color! So pretty!

    Have A Great Sunday!

    www.thepositivewindow.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like socks. It's very happy and funny. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  23. The socks are the cutest! I wanna try that foundation too!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison