Monday, October 19, 2015

GETTING YOUR SKIN READY FOR COLD WEATHER

(me serious lol)
Let's be serious for a moment
When it come to our skin
we do go through so many
changes not just by age,
99% is the weather.
Getting Your Skin Ready For Cold Weather
Is a good way to start preventing 
our skin to lose moisture and get dry.

(Me Smiling)

Smile Beauties I'm
here to share some 
tips that are a great start
in getting your skin ready for the
cold weather.

1
Scrub, Scrub, Scrub
If is with homemade scrub
or purchase, is important
to get rid of dead cell on your
face and body including
feet get it ready starting now
and you will have a soft improve
skin on your body and complexion,
by the time spring and summer
comes around.


2



Mask
 So many reason to add a mask to your face as a regimen
to do once a week, give Deep Cleanser, Unclog Pores, and  Glowing Skin
These I recommend to use for the fall and winter.
On your left is a deep cleanser to unclog pores and deep
clean your skin (Sparkling Pear Pore Cleansing Mask by Freeman)
Recommended for Oily and Combination Skin
This is the one I have on my Face
On your right it boosts brilliance & radiance mask that make your skin
glow and feel smooth and radiant.
(Diamond Mineral Rinse Mask by Freeman)
Recommended for all skin types

3

Try to rotate your moisturizer
a hydrating fragrance free and gentle
is good all year round but,
Keep in mind moisturizer that state Renew for your skin
are best to get a gentle hydration and smooth skin in cold weather.

One of my favorite I will said is Philosophy Hope in a jar
is smooth and comfy hydration. Day cream ( highly recommend)
Great renew night cream by Philosophy (highly recommend)

You should also consider a great body moisturizer that you could apply even
on your feet and hands, so many out there I will recommend 
Argan oil
Coconut oil
My Holy Grail
Hope and Glory The Righteous Butter
These guy give moisture and keep your body
hydrated in harsh weather.

4
Lip Exfoliater

Exfoliate helps remove the dry skin covering the soft lips
If you want plump healthy lips do not for get
to exfoliate. Use your favorite scrub or
homemade work well to. Than apply your
favorite lip balm.
I recommend to do this the night before to get the best results.

5
Stay Hydrated
Reassuring that you drink enough water to
keep your body hydrated and get rid of toxin
it also increase elasticity and rejuvenate your skin.

6
A Healthy Diet
During the holidays and cold weather
we have the tendency to grab for 
more snack 
like cakes, cookies  and all the goodies 
that comes with it, you know what I mean....
Try to minimize and eat in moderation
incorporating food that help 
your health and skin.
Here are my suggestion:
Dark leafy green Collard, Kale Chards,
You could do chips, soup, stew
 they are rich in Folate
us woman need that and Vitamin A, C and K.

Yam great source of Vitamin Vitamin A,C and K, Folate 
some potatoes especially the purple are a immunity booster.

Winter Squash Vitamin C, B6, K and Potassium with
less calories you cannot go wrong adding these guys to your meal.

One of my favorite as a snack is Edamame it keeps
skin firm, tighten collagen, so this snack could
keep us looking great.


Disclaimer: I'm not an expert or a doctor
So consult with a doctor before eating or trying any of my suggestion.
(all images that is not me is from google)

Ladies how do you prep your skin for cold weather?

42 comments:

  1. Unos productos y mascarillas ideales. Un beso guapa y feliz semana

    http://todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com.es/2015/10/b.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips here, doll. Thanks for the inspiration and have a blessed week. :)

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lip scrubs are a must for me this time of year.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me ha encantado la entrada
    Un besito

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love using different facial masks, but I've never tried lip defoliator before. It sounds very good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy winters doll! very useful tips!
    http://docdivatraveller.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love facial scrubs, dear Jackie, and masks as well! I never tried a lip scrub and I need it so much! I am trying to eat healthier things, for sure, cause a healthy diet is great for skin!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The scrub is lovely and I see the glow on your skin.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eating greens and drinking lots of water, even more than 8 a day, truly helps bring a radiant and healthy skin :) Thanks for these tips!

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would love to try these products, my skin gets so dry during the cooler months.

    ARedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice post!!!!
    http://befashion31.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Skin care is very important in any weather.. loved the tips u shared.. hv a great monday

    ReplyDelete
  13. My skin definitely needs more moisture when it starts getting colder. Great tips Jackie!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me encantan estos productos para un momento de relax. Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great tips. Love to exfoliate. Thanks for sharing.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. One of my personal sign, fall is coming, is my skin. Especially my hands. But also my face gets very dry at the colder seasons. So every fall I change my beauty-routine and take products with more moisturizer. Your tips are great and I'm sure I will follow a few of these tips.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic tips Jackie!

    Keisha xo
    www.thechrysalisgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for remaind me that I have to buy a new mask!

    Layering: be unconventional on
    lb-lc fashion and lifestyle blog
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  19. Winter is brutal on my dry skin. Raw butters and coconut oil is what I will be using this season.
    I hope you had a lovely weekend.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome post dear! Have a nice day:)

    irenethayer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very nice post and helpful tips. Aww, aren't you just the cutest :).

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are amazing tips for keeping our skin tip top condition during colder season. I have been using more masks too especially overnight sleeping masks and I swear it helps a lot.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  23. hi Jackie! nice tips!
    I love using masks and scrubs!
    xx

    www.tirateladimeno.it

    ReplyDelete
  24. Que maximo amei as dicas dos produtos, tenha uma semana abençoada.
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  25. I need to work so much harder at getting enough water!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. fantastic post and tips my dear jackie!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. Honestly I did't really look after my skin very well over the winter. Usually it's fine but this winter I've noticed a change and I can't get away with what I used to lol. Especially my lips, I need to exfoliate them BEFORE applying any lipstick now.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I really have to start thinking about what I have to do for my skin this winter! It sure gets dry here! These sound like such great products to use, especially exfoliating. Great reminder about getting the right vitamins!

    Rebecca
    http://www.winnipegstyle.ca/Blog/default.cfm

    ReplyDelete
  29. Amazing tips!
    5 and 6 are the most important for me!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  30. I will have to remember to check for these when I am in the store next, I keep forgetting but they look so good and they are affordable. Thanks for posting Jackie.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great tips. I love facials masks. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am agree with you! Face mask are necessary in my life and a good cream of course.

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Good morning beautiful!
    I love using argan oil on my face. Thanks for the tips.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I definitely moisturize more during the Winter months.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. Resultado maravilhoso,
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful! Your skin looks flawless Jackie! Thanks for the great tips :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison