Wednesday, October 7, 2015

MILANI COSMETIC FALL LIPSTICKS


Milani Cosmetic Fall Lipsticks
I got these two shades cause they 
look different in the drugstore.
 I try them at home
I notice they are very close in colors
with a slight difference in the pigmentation.
In the store one was more in the brown shade while
the other in the berry but that was not the
case when I put them on my lips.

Here you will see what I mean,

Milani Packaging is on point

Here are the two colors 
New in their collection
71  Matte Flirty
and
21 Sangria
It shows the difference on the back of packaging

Both side by side
The front is the Flirty Matte color
does it look more in the brown family.
The back is the Sangria color to me
it looks more berry.

Here is a close up 
do you agree?

They do not look as similar on the packaging
and when put them side by side you see how close
the shades looks so similar to each other.

See them as individual
71 Flirty Matte

Sangria

Do you see what I mean?

Now let see them on my lips
Your Left Flirty Matte
On the right Sangria

Flirty Matte and Sangria

They very identical with a slight finish
The Flirty Matte has a deep raspberry look
Sangria is in a deep wine.

Here are swatches
The sangria shows a sheen but on the lip
you do not see that sheen

The good thing about these lipstick even though
they are drugstore they feel like they are high end
brand on the lips it does not dry and is long lasting
So ladies if you looking for a fall lipstick
consider try one of these color that
will compliment all skin tone.

Ladies which color you will consider?
Gentleman do you like these colors on a lady lips?

38 comments:

  1. Sure both colors looks a little bit similar, but I can see a little difference. Both shades looks fantastic for you and a woman have never enough lipsticks. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing. I certainly do love these sorts of shades.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these colors look great on you

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so gorgeous for fall I just love both shades :) They look great on you x

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both the shades. One of my fav which is nice to be shaded for a night out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shades! I just love these darker colors this time of the year :)

    ARedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh gosh I can die for those dark colours! You know I LOVE dark lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these shades for fall <3 Great review!!

    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colors do look like they're subtly different and both are perfect for fall!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  10. Milani always impresses me. These colors are perfect for fall.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  11. these lipsticks amazing
    I have posted a new OUTFIT, I'd love to know your opinion
    have a nice day
    fashion blogger
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super sexy shades, Jackie!
    Both stay so well on you :)))

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Son unos colores muy diferentes a los habituales. Personalmente me gustan pero no me vería favorecida con ellos porque soy muy blanca de piel. Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have my eyes on Shangria, it's the perfect shade for Autumn and both shades look really good on you, Jackie!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post

    New post :
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these lipsticks.... they are definitely fall appropriate.. nice pout xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've only recently been introduced to Milani from my sister -- I use a lipstick from them that I just love! It's a fucshia colour. Great choices here doll. xx/Madison
    Organise Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  18. Replies
    1. I think it will look stunning on you.

      Delete
    2. I think it will look stunning on you.

      Delete
  19. Hi Jackie,
    I am back from being busy. Lol
    Any of these colors would look great on me.
    They look good on you too. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The colours look lovely on you!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. those colors are perfect for winter!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Duas cores linda de batom
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous fall shades! Both of these look fantastic on you Jackie.

    Keisha xo
    www.thechrysalisgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Both look fantastic on you! I love Milani Lipsticks and blushes.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. There is a slight difference but both look great on you!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Get selection Jackie!!! Shades of browns and wines are my favorite for cold months!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Both the colors look stunning apt for evening wear.

    ReplyDelete
  28. عندي انا وبس بسعر مغري جدا

    ReplyDelete
  29. عندي انا وبس بسعر مغري جدا

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison