Tuesday, October 20, 2015

PILE ME UP WITH PEARLS!

PILE ME UP WITH PEARLS

PILE ME UP WITH PEARLS by beautify11 featuring high heel boots

MY OPINION
A Diamond is a girl best friend
but pearls do not fall far behind.

SHORT STORY
Before the morning rises
She gets up stretch and proceed
to the bathroom for her morning routine.
Drinking her cup of latte she review
her emails and all her media.
"Is the new Century "she said" that seem to be more hectic.
She stroll to her closet and layout what
she planning in wearing for usual schedule day.
All of a sudden she thinks to herself why
do the same thing I did yesterday I should
make my day more brighter by changing
how I do things and see if it goes smooth.
Shes starts my layering herself with Pearls
and scream
PILE ME UP WITH PEARLS!
As soon as she is done she runs out
grab a Uber and continue to her little adventure.
She decide to shop for flowers, than stop
by a chic Cafe Place where she met
an unusual person he decide to ask if he
could join her by offering a cup of
coffee she hesitate for a moment
than welcome him to sit.
His voice sound soothing she states to herself,
He was talking about the neighborhood and
how he enjoy interacting since everyone is friendly.
She just admire and listen than he ask How long
you live here? she respond "for years " he state
"Oh than you must know better than I
That a neighborhood and time could change
but friendly people his hard to find
and we should appreciate these moments in life,
When we come across one."
She realize is good to change schedule
if it was not for that reason she
would never met her new best friend in life.

Ladies and Gentleman do you think this is Fiction or Auto Biograghy?
Ladies will you Pile up with Pearls?


24 comments:

  1. Yes! This is my Outfit. Grey with red accessories are alway a good choice. But the best highlight in this combination are the pears. Yes I would wear pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grey sweater and red bag are my favorite pieces of this outfit sweetie
    I really love this set
    kisses
    Maggie D.
    Fashion Blog Maggie Dallospedale fashion diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pearls I do pile and for this style, its great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that the beads have a great deal of elegance.

    La Flò ♡ blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore pearls & I remember my first set was from Mikimoto! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great selection dear!

    Please click on the link on my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/10/autumn-is-officially-here.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a nice outfit for sure. I think the pearls add a nice touch.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely story, Jackie :)))
    Great look, I LOVE pearls!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do love pearls, they are so classic and such a great way to add a bit of elegance to any look. xx/Madison
    International Foodie Files

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pearls add such a classic touch! Layering them gives such a lovely effect.

    Keisha xo
    www.thechrysalisgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was really into jumpers like that a few seasons ago, not seen any around in a while though!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amei a inspiração look maravilhoso
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful outfit. I love pearls. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that red bag! It is gorgeous!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this look especially the pearls!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute outfit, love the pearl earrings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. The pearl element makes this whole outfit very classy all together.. love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the pearls, and the story,,, I hope it is autobiographical ! :)
    xx, elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison