Wednesday, November 18, 2015

BANISH THOSE BREAKOUTS

(google image)
This is a struggle for so many people
no matter the gender and the level of
your case we all have to struggle with it.
There is severe cases as well as 
once a month a zit visit.
Here is a list of products
you should consider 
Keeping a regimen is very important
to banish those bad boys and 
control the future breakouts.
Hopefully this will help.

Disclaimer: I'm not a dermatologist please consult before
using any of these products that may cause more of an issue on your skin,
If you have allergy on a specific ingredients and already are in medication
 or a specific treatment recommended by a dermatologist.

WASH
Get a cleanser that is morning and night that is gentle
to the skin and removes dirt.

CETAPHIL DERMACONTROL
Oil Control Form Wash

Removes oil impurities and makeup
without stripping or drying the skin.
It also maintain the ph balance on your skin.

MURAD
Anti-Aging Acne Starter
Murad was created by a real Dermotologist.
They have kit and and single product
for all types of skin for young and older woman
check here http://www.murad.com for more
information and products for your skin issues.
This anti-aging acne starter come with
facial cleanser, moisturizer, acne reducer,and
under eye treatment. The kit beat the guessing
and is all in one you know what you getting.

TREAT THE SPOT
Dot on the target spot with a 
treatment that contains 
Salicylic Acid or Benzoyl Peroxide
Zap that zit overnight or twice daily.
My Holy Grail product for zits.

MURAD
Acne Spot Treatment

You seen this product several 
time in my beauty buys,
I highly recommend  this product
it zap those pimples fast.

PAULA CHOICE
Daily Skin Clearing
Zap it with a few dots
and see the zit fade away.

FADE THAT ZIT MARK
Your pimple is gone but 
left you a mark reminder.
You could go to a spa and get
a chemical peel to help reduce scarring and
discoloration or find a product that you could
do yourself at the comfort of your home.

DR. DENNIS GROSS

One Step Acne Eliminating Pads

It clarify your skin and those pesky marks
left from an acne.

MEDERMA
Reduce The Appearance of
old and new scars

This cream reduces acne and any other marks
on your skin.


I hope this suggestion helps 
If you have the right products
matching your skin issues
It will not be a fail routine.

Ladies do you have pimple if so share your routine?

43 comments:

  1. I happy acne is not my problem. Inside thiis is very uncomfortable. One of my problems are age-pigmentation :(
    Thank you for this interesting post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am 54 yrs old I have a whole bunch of big and small pimple looking bumbs on my face some with wite heads that NEVER POP NEVER what is GOING ON ?????

      Delete
    2. "white bumps" are milia -- or large whiteheads/little cysts -- and they're extremely common. Milia happen as a result of keratin (a substance that occurs naturally in skin and hair) getting trapped beneath the top layer of the skin. They're usually found on the cheeks, under the eyes, across the forehead and on the nose.

      The misleading thing about milia is that they look like whiteheads, and people try to lance them with a needle and squeeze out the contents. Bad idea. Unlike a whitehead, what's "inside" a milium is a hard substance and extraction is difficult.

      Instead, try treating the offending bump(s) with a topical retinoid or product containing salicylic acid -- both will help to slough off dead skin cells and work towards "eating away" at the milia. Dermotologist will recommend a treatment.

      Delete
  2. Sadly my face has been breaking out in last 3 months.. i hv started using tea tree oil on them hope it works..
    wonderful tips here.. bookmarking :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tea Oil is a natural alternative good for spot treatment and also to add into your mask or scrubs one drop does wonder so stick to it if is working for you.

      Delete
  3. I have heard many good things about the cetaphil cleansers!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tips! I've been having breakouts lately because of stress. Thank you for this informative post <3

    Capturing Life Memoirs | bloglovin' | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. These seem like they are all great! I need to try some of these :)

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did not know this product...I liked your review ;)

    Nice blog =*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. I hate it because I had it one year ago. I buy DERCUTANE. It's pills and It's fantastic. Thanks for your post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the suggestions! I dont ever break out but last month got 3 in consecutive weeks. Was mortified
    xx
    June Wants It All - Indian fashion and lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jackie, I ilyas Türkdoğdu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How are you Jackie. I ilyas Türkdoğdu

      Delete
    2. Well thank you, hope you doing well also.

      Delete
    3. jackie take care of yourself

      Delete
    4. I ilyas Türkdoğdu.jackie take care of yourself

      Delete
  10. Lovely post, Jackie. I usually drink a cup of hot green tea before going to bed, it helps my skin a lot :)

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Murad. Thanks for sharing these products with us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic post dear! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    NEW POST: Urban Decay x Gewn Stefani Lipsticks for Spring 2016

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great tips! Cleansing and treatment is key!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  14. Interesting products and perfect tips!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post. I rarely break out since I have dry skin. But that comes with it's own problems like wrinkles.
    BEAUTETUDE

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great products!
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a good post Jackie! I'm sure many will benefit from it :)
    Ramsha | Rose
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have never try any of these products before. I always use Aveeno product on my face.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am lucky to have good skin that almost never get any spots, maybe only 2-3 spots a year so I don't have a routine for it. My brothers on the other hand have really bad breakouts but because they are boys, they have zero skincare routines. LOL!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great tips. Thanks for sharing the products. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks, for this helpful post. ^^
    New post is online...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Never tried these items but will need to especially during my outbreaks,

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cetaphil was a good product for my kids when they were teens! These are very good tips Jackie!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.mydailycostume.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm lucky...I don't suffer with breakouts, just the odd occasional spot here and there. These are some good product choices.

    Keisha xo
    www.thechrysalisgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great post! I haven't tried the Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Foam Wash, but I use the DermaControl Oil Moisturizer and it's a very good product. I like how I can even use it as a face primer for my makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nice post esp the products used to get rid of scars.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Murad is really good. I'm using their skincare system now and my breakouts have been very minimal.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison