Monday, November 9, 2015

PRICE DOES NOT DICTATE THE PRODUCT

(Image from Google)
I was stunned in how these reasonable
beauty products work and you will feel
like you spend more than you did.
So I need to share just like
Ariel shares with her friends.
I just learn that
Price Does Not Dictate The Product
is so true and we should not
shy away from them and
assume the more money you spent
the better it works not necessarily true.

Here are the products I was impress with  you and cannot beat the price.

NYC 
NEWYORKCOLOR
Lengthening Mascara
Color
Extreme Black
842
 It does extent your lashes
it does not give volume but
the product itself is specific
in stating it lengthen it does
what it promise.
The best part I pay only
$1.00 for it
(Store Walmart)

NYC
NEWYORKCOLOR
This is multi action mascara
color
 Extreme Black
852
 This mascara does great in
separating, defining and lengthening
your lashes with that easy
to use mascara wand.
Price $1.00
(store Walmart)

L'OREAL Voluminous
MISS MANGA
Color
Black
388
This gives you so much volume
and the more you apply the 
more it add volume.
It works for me like a falsie.
7 dollars in 
(store Walmart)

Reminder
 Toss your mascara if it has a bad order
3 month is the limit.

ELF
EYES FACE LIPS
CLEAR BROW &
LASH MASCARA
COLOR
CRYSTAL
21663
A clear gel that define your 
brow with the easy to use
brush and and lengthens as
well as curl your lashes
two in one product
you cannot beat that
for a 2 dollars.
(store Walmart)

L.A. COLORS LIPSTICK
COLOR
From Left To Right
Coral Sheen
Bright Pink
Luscious Wine
The pigments are outstanding
for 98 cent I honestly 
was happy with the shade
and it did stay without 
reapply for 2 hours
not bad.
(store Walmart)

L.A. COLORS
GLOSSY LIPS
COLOR
STRAWBERRY SCOOP
High gloss and beautiful
when you just want 
gloss on your lips
with a touch of color,
also 98 cent.
(store Walmart)

L.A. LIP GLOSS
COLOR
LEFT
PARADISE PINK
RIGHT
CORAL CRUSH
This gloss had been my everyday
lip product I so love it
and the color is outstanding.
98 cents and I wish they had
a bigger selection in color choices.
(store Walmart)

Ladies had you try any of these products?

37 comments:

  1. I agree with you, price does not dictate the product. Great you found some favorite product for low price. All of them sounds good, especially the lipgloss and mascara. Thank you for introducing

    ReplyDelete
  2. these products look really cool!
    www.docdivatraveller.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love NYC products. Have a great week.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how much cheaper L'Oréal products are in the US! If you buy it here, it will cost you around $12!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's right! The price does not dictate the product quality.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shopping haul at some cool prices :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally agree Jackie!
    I eould like to try the mascara from L'Oreal!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will have to agree with you! Sometimes, the organic product worth only $ works better than counter brands!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All are great prices, I need to check out some of these!

    ARedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally agree, the price is not a signal of the quality of the product. Baci, Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love trying inexpensive brands too. I need that brow mascara in my life. Great that you posted it Jackie!

    xo,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally agree! You can spend out so much money on highend products, bit it doesen neccesarily mean that you are getting better quality. I have purchased highend mascaras in the past and nothing comes close to my L'oreal Telescopic Carbon Black.
    Fab post Jackie!

    Keisha xo
    www.thechrysalisgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally agree that price is not always an indication of quality. Thanks for sharing these great finds with us!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like this! Great post. :D

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  15. L'Oreal mascaras are usually pretty good for the price!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree with you! I have some products that were so expensive and some from drugstores and basically, many from the drugstores are sometimes even better than the expensive ones! I heard that the Manga mascara is great and I want the Elf gel now!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I totally agree with you Jackie. I have been loving drugstore products lately. Expensive doesn't always mean better.
    BEAUTETUDE

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hola guapa qué chulos los productos que enseñar lo malo es que creo que aquí en España no se comercializa ninguna de esas marcas o al menos a mí no me suena de todos modos muchas gracias por la reseña un besito

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Natalia
      Podrías encontrar loreal pero la reclinación que estoy de acuerdo no está disponible que triste El L'oreal los puede encontas a Madrid Fuencarral Street and Spans 100 SQN

      Delete
  19. I completely agree with you Jackie! Price does not always dictate quality. L'oread is one of my go to for over the counter products, I use their mascara and eyeliner all the time.

    xo, Jackie
    stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. 100% agree with you on this, Jackie. Some of my all time beauty favourites are from the drugstore hence I rarely splurge on high ends products. And thank you for reminding me about NYC mascara! I received one from ipsy months ago and have completely forgotten about it! Ohh, NYC liquid liner is AMAZING too! It's very wet and takes some getting used to but it's one of the best I've used so far.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might have to look for that NYC Liquid Liner thanks doll for the heads up.

      Delete
  21. nice post my dear, I totally agree with you :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm rarely impressed by expensive products. High end all the way!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. great makeup products sweetie
    I wish you an happy day
    a big kiss
    <<< fashion blogger >>>

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great makeup products. The price is not important. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I agree with you Jackie, I use all these products and think they work as good as the expensive products out in the market!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow! nice products. I want to try that L.A lip gloss
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I so agree.Best buys and good buys are out there. We need to look out for and I see those products here.

    ReplyDelete
  28. It's the best finding products like this...on another note- totally love the little mermaid.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for sharing these goodies with us, Jackie! And I agree with you. Some of the cheapest hair conditioners that I have used did better jobs than the expensive ones.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I agree drugstore products are so cool n easy on the pocket.. give me those lipsticks please :P

    ReplyDelete
  31. I need VOLUME! I should try the manga mascara.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison