Friday, November 20, 2015

SUN DRIED TOMATO PASTA TWO WAYS TO EAT IT!!!!


I love Spaghetti Carbonara but unfortunate
I have to be cautious in consuming
raw eggs as well as so many of us.

So I decided to make a healthier version by
replacing ingredients and changing the raw egg to cook.
Less work and less worries of raw consumption.
I 'm also sharing a Vegetarian way if you do not like egg.
Two Recipe in one post. (Yes you read it right! lol)



Here Is My Recipe

SUN DRIED TOMATO PASTA WITH FRIED EGG

I also try a new version of Sun Dried Tomato one with oil.

Here it is hopefully you could fine in your food shopping store.


Let me know if you were successful in finding or have you try this brand.

BARILLA THIN SPAGHETTI


INGREDIENTS
1 Tablespoon of Sun Dried Tomato Halves with Italian Herbs In Olive Oil
(above the brand I use)
1 Teaspoon of Mince Garlic
1 pound of Spaghetti
1 Teaspoon Red Crush Pepper
1 Teaspoon  Dry Italian Seasoning
1 Teaspoon of Kosher Salt
1 Teaspoon of Fresh Ground Pepper
1 Egg Fried
1 Teaspoon Dry Parsley
1 Tablespoon Grated Parmesan (Optional)

DIRECTIONS
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil add the pasta and cook for 8 minutes to 10 minutes
al dente, Drain and set aside
Mean while in a sauce pan add the 1 Tablespoon of Sun Dried Tomato with Olive Oil
1 Teaspoon of Mince Garlic, 1 Teaspoon of Dry Italian Seasoning and 
1 Teaspoon of Red Crush Pepper.
 Stir and cook for 5 minutes, add the cook pasta.
Cook for 10 minutes 
Is a small sauce pan Fried Egg
Place The Cook Sun Dried Tomato and Pasta in a Bowl
place Fried Egg on top
Season with 1 Teaspoon of Salt, Fresh Ground Pepper
and 1 Teaspoon of Dry Parsley
Garnish with Grated Parmesan optional
Serve.

JACKIE'S TIP

1-You could make this with leftover pasta
2- For The Perfect Fried Egg
Cook on low heat and cover.


Images of Steps:

1 Tablespoon Sun Dried Tomato
1 Teaspoon of Mince Garlic
1 Teaspoon of Dry Italian Seasoning
 1 Teaspoon Red Crush Pepper
Cook for 5 Minutes

Add Cook Pasta Stir
until is very well combine
cook for additional 10 minutes

FINAL RESULT
 ENJOY

Here is the second recipe a Vegetarian Way to enjoy for the
non egg lovers.

Sun Dried Tomato Veggie Lemon Pasta With Avocado

INGREDIENTS
1 Tablespoon of Sun Dried Tomato Halves with Italian Herbs In Olive Oil
(above the brand I use)
1 Teaspoon of Mince Garlic
1/4 Cup of Fresh Spinach
1 pound of Spaghetti
1 Teaspoon  Dry Italian Seasoning
1 Teaspoon of Kosher Salt
1 Teaspoon of Fresh Ground Pepper
The Juice of One Fresh Lemon
Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper for Taste
1 Avocado Dice (Garnish)
Pinch of Red Crush Pepper (Garnish)

DIRECTIONS
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil add the pasta and cook for 8 minutes to 10 minutes
al dente, Drain and add 1/2 of squeeze lemon juice to the pasta.
Mean while in a sauce pan add the 1 Tablespoon of Sun Dried Tomato with Olive Oil
1 Teaspoon of Mince Garlic, 1 Teaspoon of Dry Italian Seasoning and 1 Teaspoon of Capers,
1/4 cup of Fresh Spinach
Cook for 5 minutes
Add The Cook Pasta, Salt and Pepper for Taste
Stir well cook for additional 10 minutes
Serve
Top It With Dice Avocado 
Pinch Red Crush Pepper
 Drizzle with the 
Half of the Fresh Lemon Juice

IMAGES
1 Tablespoon of Sun Dried Tomato With Olive Oil
1 Teaspoon of Mince Garlic
1 Teaspoon of Dry Italian Seasoning
1 Teaspoon of Capers
1/4 Cup of Fresh Spinach
Cook for 5 Minutes

Add The Cook Pasta

Stir Well 
Cook For Additional 10 minutes

Final Result

Try one of these version or both with your guest.
Tag me on IG if you decide to try.

Always Beautify Your Plate!!!

Have an amazing weekend.....



55 comments:

  1. Bravissima Jackie, you cook better than an Italian chef! Barilla is my favorite, and this is a real good recipe, my daughter loves sun-dried tomatoes but I never make them because I don't know how to cook them. Thank you for the recpe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doll I take that as a big compliment coming from Best italian Cook I thank you. I try to bring easy but yummy recipes to my followers using the best ingredients. Barilla is my staple pasta. Thanks again sweetie.

      Delete
  2. Que delicia amei deu água na boca, bom final de semana.
    Novo Vídeo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06avCiMDYGA
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta have this for lunch. So simple to make and yummy.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pasta!!!! Delicious!!!
    Happy friday hun!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had never tasted sun dried tomatoes, but they look amazing with pasta
    Petons

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spaghetti one of our favorite food at our family house. I cook noodles very often. So I'm happy about these two recipe. Both sounds very delciou. Dried tomatoes are also very welcome at my house.
    Wish you a very nice weekend dear Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Both pasta dishes looks delicious. I never thought egg can be added to a pasta dish. Cool!

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dried tomatoes make every meal more yummy!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect meal Jackie, ohhhh how I loveeee avocado :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sun dried tomatoes are so good! Thanks for these recipes Jackie!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks delicious and I also love to enjoy sun dried tomatoes. Great dish doll. xx
    Holiday Style

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore carbonara and if it wasn't for my thighs screaming for mercy, I would eat it everyday! These recipes are right up my street, Jackie and I do something similar to your first recipe but without the egg. Both looks absolutely scrumptious!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  13. what an easy meal to make. Have a great weekend.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another easy but delicious recipe Jackie

    Happy weekend
    www.mywishstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your recipes always make me hungry.. this looks so delicious I am sure it must be yummm

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is one very Italian looking recipe. Very tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So my thaste, dear Jackie! Thanks for sharing the fantastic recipes :)
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love eating pasta with egg!! Yum yum!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Que delicia amei
    Novo Vídeo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06avCiMDYGA
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love sun-dried tomatoes too, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Another fab recipe, thanks for sharing lovely! :)

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks so much for providing a vegetarian option!!! I am such a fan of the combination of sun dried tomato and avocado.
    I am adding this recipe to my collection of quick and easy meals.
    Have a wonderful weekend Jackie!

    Keisha xo
    The Chrysalis Gal

    ReplyDelete
  23. It looks yum yum. I love sun-dried tomatoes. Awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sun dried tomatoes are so yummy! I love to use them in my pasta dishes.

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  25. your recipes are always so yummy!
    I love sun dried tomatoes!
    xx

    www.tirateladimeno.it

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm full of cold right now and a massive dish of pasta sounds so appealing! I've never tried it with egg before though, it sounds like a strange combo, I'm guessing it's nice?

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. That looks so good Jackie! I think it's a wonderful option!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Inviting. Though pasta is seldom at home, certainly a good treat it will be for a chance. Love the addition of the dried tomato.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for adding vegetarian variant too=))) Have a nice day=))

    arcticraspberry.ru

    ReplyDelete
  30. Looks so yummy! happy weekend babe!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. What awesome recipes! I love that you gave 2 different options for making the recipe! They both sound great! I would like to try the egg and a avocado version!

    Rebecca
    http://www.winnipegstyle.ca/Blog/default.cfm

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hey Jackie, How are things?
    This looks delicious! I never would have paired Avocado and pasta but it would make a great lunch for work!

    www.viaserena.net

    ReplyDelete
  33. That is one yummy past, with perfectly done pasta

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is really delicious dear! Hope you have an awesome new week.

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hello,

    So amazing ! :D

    Sarah, http://www.sarahmodeee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. This looks so yummy dear! I must try to make this dish! Thanks for sharing!
    Happy Sunday!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Haha, now I only know got two way to eat tomato.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great recipe! I love sun dried pasta, it's so tasty. I have a bit of an egg allergy, so it's nice that you included a vegan recipe to :)

    xo, Jackie
    stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great recipes Jackie and thoughtful too. How needs to take the resin with salmanella, and moe and more people are vegan!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I will take mine with avocados, please!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison