Tuesday, December 15, 2015

GREAT BUYS FOR YOURSELF OR GIFTS

(google image)
These Great Buys are great for yourself or
to give as gifts.
In one of my shopping escapes I found
cool beauty items and I thought to myself
how cool to give as stocking gifts or under tree gift.
It will be perfect for anyone who loves
to try new products and is a makeup junkie.

All finds is in Walgreens and Walmart.

HOLIDAY GLITTER NAIL FILES
These are so cute perfect for the holiday
occasion and it come two in one package
which you could give like this or
open and add one to each stocking.
Can you believe only a dollar in Walmart

HOW CUTE ARE THESE LIP BALM
THE BRAND CHERRY CHREE
GINGER BREAD COUPLES
THEY ALSO HAVE SNOWMAN
I Love Gingerbread so I got the Gingerbread
couple is a chubby lip balm
 Cindy comes in Cinnamon Flavor
Gerry comes in GingerBread Flavor
They also one dollar each in Walmart
Cute to give for child and adults alike.

WET AND WILD LIPSTICK
CHERRY PICKING
Reasonable and what woman does
not want lipstick as a stocking gift
This lipstick
Is the Dupe for
Revlon Cherries In The Snow
and is also the Dupe for
Mac Love Goddess
I thought you might want to know!

WET AND WILD 
902C BARE IT ALL

This one is the Dupe
Mac Velvet Teddy and Cherish
also Mac Honey Love and Half and Half
One lipstick and so many Dupes match up
with Macs Lipstick Collection.
Great gift and it save you money.

REVLON NEW
NOT JUST NUDE
EYESHADOW PALETTE
02 ROMANTIC NUDES
Retail in Walgreen for 15.00 Dollars
They also have another called
Passionate Nude  is similar to Maybellines Nude
This one I purchase has outstanding color.

PROFUSION 
4 BLUSH SET WITH A MAKEUP BRUSH
 I could not let this pass by
is five dollars but you get four
great stocking gift for four  or one person gift.

It comes in four colors
Starting from the Top Left
Natural very light and settle
Top Right
Tawny Peach beautiful pigmentation
Bottom Left
Moulin Rouge a little powdering than the rest
Bottom Right
Rosette my favorite stunning shade and it does last
give a youthful look to your cheeks.

FERGIE CENTER STAGE
WET n WILD
This set I found in Walgreens for 10 Dollars
Set Includes
1 Turn Up The Volume Full Blast Mascara
1 Photo Focus Studio Eyeshadow Palette
2 On Edge Long Wearing Eye Pencils
1 Eyeshadow Brush
Worth it.
The shadow is amazing and is a great gift or
if you like wet n wild give to yourself.


Ladies which will you give as a gift or keep?

31 comments:

  1. These are some great selections Jackie. That lip balm gingerbread couple thing is adorable!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely post my dear
    amazing item review

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those glitter nail files are fabulous!

    Have a nice day,
    -Kati
    http://almoststylish.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the lip balms and the Revlon palette, so cute! These are nice presents, but as you said, for us too :)
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. U picked up some wonderful make up.. loved them all :D i need them all :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. That gingerbread couple is too cute!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love all those things as my Christmas gift.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The glitter nail files are so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  9. those lip balms are super cute.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job on this post dear! Have a great day.

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jackie, I LOVE makeup :)))
    Great selection!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great little gift ideas fpr beauty-junkies. i would like to give the cute Lipbalm by myself.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all great products. I would give all the lip products to myself.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohh, that wet and wild set is so cute! I hate it when I buy gifts I want to keep!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your choices Jackie! Those glittery nail files are so me, and I love the look of the eye shadow palette.

    Keisha xo
    The Chrysalis Gal

    ReplyDelete
  16. Produtos maravilhosos amei
    Vídeo Novo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r34Wc33xns
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh very cute eyeshadow palette
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have that wet and wild cherry! Nice products.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are great items to give as gifts! I like the revlon palette and the glitter nail file!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Totally agree... These are great buys for myself and to give others! Thanks for sharing xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison