Friday, December 11, 2015

GROUND PORK STUFFED PEPPER

Is good to try new things and one
is food so this is an example
of taking an original recipe
Stuffed peppers made with beef
and trying it with a different type
of ground meat.
In this case Ground Pork is lighter
and healthier in my opinion.
This stuff pepper has all the components
that is healthier less cheese no crumbs or
eggs to bind the mixture.
Try to said that a few times lol.
So here is my version of 
Ground Pork Stuffed Pepper
but if you still love beef and do
not feel for change here is 
a link of my 
Stuffed Green Pepper

OPTION FOR THE VEGETARIAN
 USE Portabello Mushroom with Rice!



INGREDIENTS
2 lb Ground Pork
3 or more Whole Green Peppers 
(depending on guest amount)
1 Small Onion Dice
1 Clove of Garlic Minced
1/4 Cup of Manzanilla Green Olive Dice
1 Teaspoon of Dry Oregano
1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
2 1/2 Cup of Cook White Rice
1/2 of 1 Can 12 oz Dice Tomatoes
3 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
1/4 Cup of Parmesan Cheese 
3 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper To Taste

DIRECTION

COOK RICE
Cook white rice ahead you could also use leftover.

COOK PEPPERS
Slice the top off the peppers set aside and clean
out the seeds reassuring no seed in pepper.
In Large boiling pot filled with cold water to the top
add the peppers bring to a boil 2-3 minutes
al dente is what we want. Drain and
set aside.
Take the cover and dice the pepper around it
(Yes nothing should go to waste)

COOK FILLING
In a Sauce pan on medium heat add 3 tablespoon of olive oil
Sauteed the Dice Peppers, Onion, and garlic add the ground pork
Cook until is fully brown and you do not see pink.
Mix well Season with Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper,
2 Tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce, 1 Teaspoon of
Dry Oregano and Italian Seasoning.
Add 1/2 Cup of Dice Tomatoes
Add 1/4 Cup Of Dice Manzanilla Green Olives 
and Cook Rice also add
1/4 Cup  and 1 Teaspoon of Parmesan Cheese 
Cook for additional 5 minutes.


Take the cook mixture and stuffed the peppers
In a casserole dish prepare with non stick spray
Place the Stuffed Peppers
Bake in a preheated oven 350 Degrees.
for 25-30 minutes
or until the peppers are tender and the filling is heated through.
(Keep in mind oven vary in temperatures)


IMAGES OF STEPS

COOK PEPPERS AL DENTE

MIX WELL THE COOK GROUND PORK AND VEGETABLES

ADD THE 1/4 CUP MANZANILLA GREEN OLIVES

2 1/2 CUP OF COOK RICE
1/4 CUP OF PARMESAN CHEESE


MIX THE RICE WELL WITH THE MEAT MIXTURE


STUFFED PEPPERS AND ADD THE TEASPOON OF PARMESAN CHEESE


FINAL RESULT


 ENJOY


ALWAYS BEAUTIFY YOUR PLATE!!!

HAVE A BLESSING WEEKEND DOLLS AND GENTLEMANS!

50 comments:

  1. super yummy recipe!
    www.docdivatraveller.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't made stuff peppers in a long time.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delicious!


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/12/stay.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so good. I love the instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its complete wholesome. Pork and rice, ahhh! I can resist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Friday! I definitely need to write this down because I know my husband will loveeee this. Thanks for sharing Jackie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds really delicious and I'm glad I go out for dinner now. ;)
    Wish you a nice week, dear Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm bookmarking this for sure and will make it without olives! I have been searching and planning to make something similar for the longest time but never really got to it so this recipe is perfect!

    Reflection of Sanity | Palmer's Cocoa Butter Care Package Giveaway (Canada ONLY)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look great. I would substitute this with beef. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love stuffed peppers. Thanks for the recipe Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Que buena esta receta. I like a lot of rice,mmmm delicous. Kisse have a week end

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like stuffed peppers. Great recipe dear, will have it sans the pork. Happy weekend.
    Outerwear Style

    ReplyDelete
  13. Olives in anything and everything please :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That looks delicious and easy to prepare Jackie, thank you for sharing them with us.

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the presentation! Yum!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yummy recipe dear, I would love to make this!!!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ummm I can sense the flavour..really delicious!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yum yum! It's eleven in the morning and I'm already hungry. You are to blame ;)

    Jasmine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow that looks super delicious
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've never had stuffed peppers, but I hear they're delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  21. It has been forever since I had a stuffed pepper! This looks so tasty.

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh wow stuffed peppers, I have not had stuffed peppers in forever, so many of your recipes bring back childhood memories.

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG! This looks yummy! I honestly gained 3 kilos because I learned to be a foodie and tried a lot of good foods from different blogs including yours.. Haha :)

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oooh yum! My mum makes something similar but with beef

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is so delicious and mouth watering.. perfect comfort food fr winters.. hv a great sunday xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  26. nice, i hope to try it out one day hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  27. fantastic post my dear, it looks really delicious!! :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great recipe!
    Have a nice week!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Que delicia amei o resultado
    Venha ver o meu Novo Vídeo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTTJlojHXF8
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  30. It seems delicious and love it
    Happy Evening Jackie

    Ciao
    Mywishstyle

    ReplyDelete
  31. The pictures are so great! Have a nice day:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love this dish! Great recipe, I always forget about this, and it is a favorite!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. It is great to try new recipes and food and so I would love to try this! Such a great recipe!

    Rebecca
    http://www.winnipegstyle.ca/Blog/default.cfm

    ReplyDelete
  34. My grandfather use to fix these and they are so good!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison