Wednesday, December 9, 2015

HELPFUL TIPS FOR MATURE SKIN



(google image)
Every woman want to age gracefully 
Why not help the process with these
products I mention below
Some for anti-aging
age spot and wrinkle smoother.
Information we all want to consider.
There is only one fact that is 100% true we are
going to get older is not something we could stop,
but we could slow the process.

Here are Helpful Tips For Mature Skin:

Skin is the main consideration with mature skin
the better your skin the less makeup you need.
Hydrate is a must for mature skin.  
Drinking plenty water and using
moisturizer and SPF a must for everyone
especially mature skin, because the skin tends to
loose collagen and become thinner.
Find the right product for your individual needs
and start a regimen day and night.

L'OREAL
FADE AGE SPOT 

YOUTH CODE
DRUGSTORE PRODUCT

Reduce the size and color of spots
and brighten skin the ingredients
Vitamin C and naicinaminde
help battle the issue
in 8 weeks you will see a difference
(It's was reported as a Gold Winner)

DARK SPOT FADING SERUM
HIGH END BRAND
SKINMEDICA
LYTERA

Brighten your skin
reduce age Spot

Disclaimer:
Find out with a Dermatologist 
to verify the spot before 
using any of these products.

HELPFUL INFORMATION TO FADE AGE SPOTS
5 Ways To Fade Age Spots by WebMD


NEUTROGENA
Rapid Wrinkle Repair
Moisturizer
This product for a drugstore
does a great job in giving firmness
and smooth texture to the skin.

LIFT AND FIRM
ROC
This is a multipurpose
moisturizer it provides
Sunscreen, Firmness, Anti Aging and Fade Spots.

ROC
Anti aging 
Night Cream
Reduce lines and firm the skin
and it does not cause breakouts.


PERRICONE
Firming Eye Cream
Let's not forget the eyes is the most
sensitive and need extra attention
Great for crows feet and fine lines
under the eyes.
It improves line up to 29%

ESTEE LAUDER
PERFECTIONIST
(CP+R)
Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum


It firms and reduce wrinkles
skin looks brighter and smoother.

ANGELICA LINE SMOOTH

Gold Winner instantly smooth lines last several hours
this is perfect to use under makeup is does not interfere.
Is the runway favorite for crows feet, forehead lines
and around the mouth also deep wrinkles.


If you have not read Banish Those Breakouts
here is the link to get helpful products.
Banish Those Breakouts


Ladies I hope this will give you some information of products
that will reduce the appearance of aging.

Ladies what product do you recommend?

48 comments:

  1. These are some great tips. I'm in my late twenties now and I've noticed changes to my skin. I need to start taking better care of it

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to have to check these products out.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these sound great. I have never tried any of them before though :)

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful tips and products! Thanks for sharing! I'll ask my mom to try them out
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love ROC products. These are some great tips, doll! Starting early with these products is key.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great tips

    new post:
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this a lot! Really nice.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    LATEST POST: The Balm Mary Lou Manizer Dupe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list Jackie, thanks for sharing. I might just try some of these products. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also use an anti aging cream occasionally! You never know.

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the tips! We should take good care of our skin no matter our age.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking after your skin is so important. My mum always taught me to start from a young age!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for all theses great tips and introducing all the product. Take care of the skin, from inside and outside, is very important

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been seeing the adverts for Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair and have been wondering about it. It's already on my list to purchase but first I really have to finish at least a couple of my current moisturizers, I swear I have enough to last me a couple of years!

    Reflection of Sanity | Palmer's Cocoa Butter Care Package Giveaway (Canada ONLY)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish I could use the tools of Disney Princesses to make my skin perfect!:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. No he probado ninguno de ellos, pero son buenas marcas y tienen pinta de funcionar muy bien. Gracias por recomendarlos. Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very good products Jackie! I like the Estee Lauder serum.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear Jackie, I rely on you and will start with trying out the L'Oreal product you show here. Thank you!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll I do my best to bring the right information that will help my readers needs.

      Delete
  18. Thanks for this useful post Jackie!

    What to wear when it's cold
    lb-lc fashion and lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. really nice post my dear, amazing skincare :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jackie have tried the Estée Lauder serum and can tell you is really good
    Happy evening
    Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fab post, I love the first image!

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dica maravilhosa amei os produtos
    Novo Vídeo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTTJlojHXF8
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  23. That Estee Lauder product for eyes, is now on my Wishlist, thanks for sharing!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. These sound like great skincare products! Great post Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I always said that I would never grow old gracefully as I plan to fight it every step of the way lol!!! These are some great selections for the battle against aging. I agree, drinking enough water and staying hydrated is also key. Fab post Jackie!

    Keisha xo
    The Chrysalis Gal

    ReplyDelete
  26. I need that dark spot fading serum!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Its never too early to take care of your skin. Less problems later if u start now!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Taking care of the skin is extremely important now a days .. serum, night cream are a must to keep the skin youthful.. very nice tips here

    ReplyDelete
  29. A great selection for skin routine. I use coconut oil & co.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I really like using products to take care of my skin. Thanks for sharing Jackie :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. HaHa Jackie! Those are some excellent picks! Hydrating and firming are key!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Amazing selection of products Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  33. The skin we definitely have to care. And those products, I'm sure will work for my skin.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love estee Lauder
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great post! Love your Blog :)
    Hope you will visit me too.
    Greetings from Pakistan.
    xx





    Maria Speaks Prada




    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison