Wednesday, December 23, 2015

POACH EGGS BRUNCH


This is a great alternative to scramble
or sunny side up eggs in a snap.
You will have poach eggs topping
your veggies and serve to your guest.
It simple to build a better breakfast

POACH EGGS BRUNCH

I like making meal theme so 
this is how the recipe name came about.
I kept it simple and healthy with less ingredients
but very satisfying also elegant.
This is what I will be serving to my guest for
My Christmas Brunch.
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

HERE ARE SOME SIMPLE RULES FOR A GREAT POACH EGG

1- Tools require a 8 or 9 inch skillet or sauce pan
2- Slotted Spoon
3- Small glass bowl or measuring cup
4- Paper Towels

Their is so many ways to poach eggs trust me I had try them all
and due to trial and error I learn is not the technique I use. It is 
patients and how you gently place the egg in the water.

This is my favorite method
 I learn From Betty Crocker

DIRECTIONS FOR A FAST EASY POACH EGGS

In a skillet heat 3 inches of water to boiling reduce heat but water
still bubbling in a simmer mode. Break cold egg into glass bowl or
measuring cup get close enough to the water surface gently pour egg into water.
Repeat as many eggs you want as long as they do not touch while cooking.
Cook uncover for 3 to 5 minutes until white and yolk are firm not runny.
Remove with slotted spoon.
(YES IS TRUE-NO VINEGAR)

My Tip:
Before serving egg
Lift with slotted spoon placing paper tower below for it
will drain the water and will not add any excessive water
to your food
Here Is My Image:

INGREDIENTS:
4 Eggs
2 Cups of Fresh Baby Spinach 
2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 Large Tomatoes Slice
1 Hass Avocado Peeled and Slice
4 Teaspoon Fresh Squeeze Lemon
1 Pinch of Salt
1 Pinch Fresh Ground Pepper
1 Pinch of Dry Parsley or Fresh (optional)

GOOD TO KNOW
This recipe serve four you could always increase the ingredients
depending how may guest you are serving

DIRECTIONS 
Follow Poach Eggs Direction ^ Top
In a 6 inch skillet on medium heat add 2 Tablespoon of Olive Oil 
1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder pour 2 cups of Fresh Baby Spinach
Sauteed until is wilted 
Slice Avocado and Tomatoes

How To Plate

Place the Sauteed Spinach, Slice Tomatoes and Slice Avocado
Drizzle Avocado 1 Teaspoon of Fresh Squeeze Lemon
Place Poach Egg On Top
Season Pinch of Salt, Fresh Ground Pepper and Dry Parsley
Continue the same step for each plate you are serving for your guest.

STEPS

Sauteed Spinach
 Slice Tomatoes
 Slice Avocados

Poach Egg

Pinch of Salt, Fresh Ground Pepper and Dry Parsley

BENEFITS OF EATING EGGS

Disclaimer: I'm not a Nutrition or Doctor
Please consult with your physician if you have any medical issues
(Example: High Cholesterol or Food Allergies)
You get the goodness of an egg by eating a whole egg not just whites.
It contains 90 percent of calcium and iron important to boost our health.
The Vitamin you will benefit from eating a whole egg.
Vitamin B2, B12, A, and E.
One Medium egg contain 70 to 80 Calories and 
It will make you feel full and help boost your weight loss.
Something to consider when skipping in eating eggs.

 FINAL RESULT

 A Perfect Poach Eggs


ENJOY

Always Beautify Your Plate!!!!

I WISH ALL 
 A MERRY CHRISTMAS
FILLED WITH JOY, HAPPINESS AND BLESSING!

FROM MY FAMILY TO YOURS
(I will be back Monday with a new post)


65 comments:

  1. Tiene una pinta deliciosa. Un beso y felices fiestas

    ¿ le das a cualquiera de las dos palabras que aparecen en rojo en el texto de este enlace ? Me harías un gran favor

    http://todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com.es/2015/12/horas-es-lo-que-queda-para-la-cena-de.html

    Mil gracias!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious! This is such a fantastic brunch idea! I wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas Jackie:)

    Keisha
    Thechrysalisgal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie same to you and your family.

      Delete
  3. More food, Jackie! Love the yolk oozing out of the poach eggs, dear! Happy holidays, sweetie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah trying to make peoples life easy my gift to them. Thanks doll Happy Holiday to you to.

      Delete
  4. Such a great recipe - I love spinach and avocado and the eggs look so delicious! I will 100% prepare the recipe in January! Merry Christmas, dear Jackie!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer poached eggs to other methods of cooking. I don't use vinegar either but I do swirl my water.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a yummy post! I enjoyed reading. Happy holidays!

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely presentation!!!
    Merry Christamas my sweet friend!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! I have it sometimes and it is so good :)

    ARedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always love your presentations, Jackie! You should know by now how much I love avocados. This one looks great. MERRY CHRISTMAS, MY DEAR FRIEND!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nerline you to have a awesome Christmas

      Delete
  10. I would eat all this, without the egg though! :-)

    Have a great Christmas,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks absolutely delicious and the benefits of eating eggs are a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never tried making poached eggs though I know how it shud be done.. This is so delicious and healthy.. Thanks for sharing...
    Wishing u and all ur loved ones Jackie a Merry Christmas.. enjoy & God bless♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow this are really perfect poached eggs and looks delicious.

    Dear Jackie I wish you and your family a peaceful Christmas time. Many hugs Cla

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks super yummy. Mmm! Merry Christmas doll x

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow this looks tasty and looks amazing Jackie! Happy Holidays xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello,

    Amazing ! :D

    Sarah, http://www.sarahmodeee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear Jackie, another dish which is really my taste! Thanks for sharing the recipe <3
    Merry Christmas!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    International Time-Related Giveaway: Bad News and More
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I honestly enjoy eating any food that has egg on it. This looks so yummy and healthy! <33

    Wishing you a Happy and Merry Christmas! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great recipe. I love eggs.
    I wish you a Merry Christmas. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Que delicia amei, FELIZ NATAL PARA VOCÊ E FAMÍLIA.
    Canal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44dbnHrYIP4
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so yummy!!! Thanks for sharing dear, happy holidays to you!!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've never tried a poached egg before, thanks for sharing this recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this so so much. My kind of food.

    ReplyDelete
  24. looks yummy

    new post
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. So delicious, Jackie, love your recipes!
    Happy Christmas, dear :)

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow!!! Me gusta la receta pero sin huevo. Felices fiestas. Bss

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love poached egg, I will try it in this way soon.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love poached eggs so much! I usually have it when I'm at work :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ooo this sounds good, maybe I will do poached eggs tomorrow for breakfast, have not had them in forever! Thanks for posting and have a great holiday!

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh that look delicious darling *w*
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. This look simple to make, but looks like a five star dish too.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  32. With spinach and avocado, now that is healthy and totally awesome.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love poached eggs so I am delighted with this recipe! Sounds perfect with the avacado and spinach!

    Rebecca
    http://www.winnipegstyle.ca/Blog/default.cfm

    ReplyDelete
  34. Delicious!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/12/merry-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is what I call a perfect holiday brunch!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. I always love your recipes
    I wish you a nice saturday
    fashion blogger
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  37. Another great recipe, I love avocado, very healthy. I just wish I can perfect poaching eggs ;)

    Happy Holidays!
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  38. nice post :) Happy Sunday :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  39. Perfect meal like always my friend! Thanks for shairng!

    ReplyDelete
  40. This looks yummy! Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  41. A super yummy recipe, Jackie. Still happy Christmas holidays, Jackie :)))

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. You always make the best food! Hope you had a great Christmas babe!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I don't eat poach eggs but I will definitely scramble them and mix them with avocado, spinach and tomato :D
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  44. Wow Jackie I must try and cook this for my husband! Much love dear!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Poached eggs is my favorite for breakfast!
    Great recipe!
    Have a Wonderful New Year!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  46. Great idea, especially with tomato

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison