Thursday, December 3, 2015

STAR WARS LIMITED EDITION BY COVERGIRL

When I heard about Covergirl coming out
with a Star Wars Limited Edition 
I was jumping up and down well maybe not literally,
since I was on a plane but you could imagine my excitement.
I heard about it on A Very Sweet Blog by Kim around Halloween
holiday, and I rush to my nearest drugstore which at the time
was in Vegas, since I was there for business
and can you believe it was sold out!
Walgreens, CVS you name it.
I did not get discourage I just continue looking for it.
When I got back home I still could not find any,
Star Wars Limited Edition By Covergirl Makeup.
I got lucky when a Walgreen associates told me "hurry
and try to get it on their website this makeup runs out of the store
because is female and male alike who are die hard fans purchasing it. "
So I follow her advice and this is what I was able to get my hands on.

LIGHT SIDE MASCARA

This mascara is a super sizer with cool quotes
They have a light side and the dark side.
This is the light side and the quote on the 
packaging states
DO OR DO NOT.
THERE IS NO TRY
They all have different quotes


I also manage to get the lipsticks four from the six.
I'm missing two that is the dark side #30 Red and # 50 Dark Purple
I purchase from the Dark side one Silver # 10
and from the Light Side I manage to get all the colors
Droid look like the first image lady on  your left
#40 Gold, also #20 Lilac and #70 Nude
It must me telling me to stay with the Light Side Team lol....

Ladies had you purchase Star Wars Limited Edition by Covergirl?
Are you planning if so what will you get?


32 comments:

  1. I heard about this through Kim too! Hehehe! I'm not a Star Wars fan so I can't say I'm inclined to rush out and get it, especially if theres a strong chance it's already sold out!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that awesome you got your hands on the star wars collection.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jackie, I didn't purchase it so far and thank you therefore for sharing!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que dica maravilhosa amei.
    Novo Vídeo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06avCiMD
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cool is that! congrats! Id love to have one as well. Love star wars too much

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen many videos online abt this make up line from Covergirl .. tempting indeed.. glad u finally got them,, yipee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I first heard of this on Kims b log also! This looks like such a great collection.

    Keisha xo
    www.thechrysalisgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, so cool! Perfect idea.

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great edition, I love it!
    Jackie, I've just bought all the Star Wars 6-dvd-collection for Lorenzo and Simone, my kids, to give them at Xmas :)))

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so awesome they going to love it.

      Delete
  10. questa mi manca, da provare

    http://bellodiesseredonna.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool makeup :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Jackie we don't have this star was limited edition. But this sounds good. Great idea with the quotes

    ReplyDelete
  13. I didn't know about the Star Wars edition by Cover Girl until I saw it on your Instagram; It's good to know that you were able to purchase some too.
    Have a great weekend Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohh, what amazing packaging!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've seen this collection on Instagram. I would like to try the mascara! Great post Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is seriously cool! I need to find them too :))

    ReplyDelete
  17. huhu, i gonna watch the stars wars movie soon~

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so cool dear!!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Make up I do use but lesser now since I work from home. This limited edition of course irresistible.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The packaging of this collection is so cool!! Great buy!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have not heard of it but am excited to know of it now! I am always looking for good mascara, thns sounds like a good product that will be fun to use!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. First time to see this. The shads are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. So glad you like the one's you got Jackie! I'm enjoying the one's I purchased also.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Interesting to mix the two together! I'm sure it's a best-seller! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  25. The packaging is excellent. I am glad you like them.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison