Thursday, January 28, 2016

AMAZINGCOSMETICS PERFECTION STICK REVIEW

Do you know the new trend for 2016
is wardrobing  is having multiple
products to create a flawless look.
To achieve is not always with one
product so here I bring to you

AMAZINGCOSMETICS
PERFECTION STICK 
They are chubby stick
that are easy to hold
and apply to contour
or conceal even use
to highlight above brow bone.
You can even use to outline
your lips to prevent lipstick from bleeding.
Prepping your eyelids.
They are also perfect to carry and touch up
and convenient to travel with.

You could find AmazingCosmetics
Perfection Stick
for 23 dollars each.
It comes in 4 shades
Fair, Medium, Tan and Deep
#NoSkinToneLeftBehind
These shades compliment
every skin tone.

If you decide to try it
hashtag the above and
share on your media.

I have the shade Fair is great to use as a highlighter
for your nose bridge, brow bone 
easy to apply and be precise
you cannot fail with this product.

I also have Medium Shade I use for
my dark circle it blend seamless
and disappear into the skin.
I like that you cannot see any trace.
I conceal with it on those days
I had less sleep 
and this is why
I highly recommend
this product works.  
If you like me prefer natural flawless look.
Try this AmazingCosmetics Perfection Stick
The only down it could break
if you expose to much from the pencil.
Paraben free light enough to wear
especially on the no makeup days.

HERE YOU SEE ME CONCEALING
MY DARK CIRCLE
WITH MEDIUM SHADE
IT HAS A ORANGE TINT TO IT.
PERFECT TO CONCEAL.

I like to highlight my brow bone
so the Fair Shade
is amazing 
to make my eyes pop.
Easy for me to apply
especially if I'm in a rush.

THE FAIR SHADE IS LIGHT
MEDIUM SHADE HAS A ORANGE TINT

Here you could see the difference
with white background.

I will have to say
"I'm very please"
with this product
It does what promise
easy to carry
blend without leaving trace
Make you look naturally flawless

MY NEW HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT
IN MY MAKEUP BAG!!!


Highly Recommend To All who want to
Contour without to much hassle.
 Conceal without leaving any trace.
Highlight that brighten and perk up your face.

Ladies will you consider Amazingcosmetics Perfection Stick?

DISCLAIMER: Got it by mail, The opinion is base on my experience in my own words.

28 comments:

  1. Dark circles are one of my problems! I normally user liquid concealer, but this stick looks cool! Thanks for suggesting Jackie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the tips, thanks ;)

    XX

    Mónica Sors

    MES VOYAGES À PARIS

    NEW POST: FLARED JEANS + V NECK JUMPER

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both looks amazing but I prefer the fair one better :)

    Have a great day! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sound great, I tried something similar by PUR Cosmetics and really liked it.
    xo, Lily
    beautywithlily.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes look flawless has got to be the 2016 trend. Great review
    Fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Es una genial review.
    Me encanta el color medium.
    Saludos desde El Blog de Boris Estebitan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Resenha e produto maravilhoso amei
    Meu canal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apP6eHn5PlI
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  8. These looks so great! There's nothing worse then dark circles! I deal with it daily.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your skin does really look flawless. Love those!

    http://victressvic.blogspot.lt/
    Victoria ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a lovely product, Jackie! I wonder if it would help my circles disappear!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it to see how well it works for you.

      Delete
  11. They look good! They have good pigmentation.

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've heard about them and if you say they are good I definitely want to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great review! Thanks for sharing!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  14. These sound like perfection. The pigmentation looks to be very rich. Your skin looks absolutely radiant Jackie

    Keisha xo
    Thechrysalisgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great review Jackie. They have a good pigmentation. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hmm I need a new concealer and I like the packaging. Just as long as it is creamy enough but skin is kind of dry. Good review.

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This will be perfect to wake up my always tired eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  18. A chubby stick helps in even application n makes life easier... Thanks for introducing me this product

    ReplyDelete
  19. So glad you shared this. I am sure I will be safe for "fair" and I could really use this Jackie!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really want to conceal without leaving any trace, thanks for sharing this product with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like it when a product provides multiple uses and is good. Excellent review.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I need to try this for myself.It works so well on you
    Great review dear

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison