Wednesday, January 13, 2016

CLEANSING WATER THAT WORKS


(image from google)

Let's talk about Cleansing Water that works.
Is becoming more common that companies
are making cleansing water to remove makeup,
and turn us to a new view on making our
life easier and convenient with less
hassle in spending to much time
removing our makeup.

My opinions of each one I had try.

BIODERMA SENSIBIO H2O

This works great for all skin type.
1- Removing eye shadow
It does the work need to drench the pads.
2- Foundation and blush
Remove easily
3- Mascara
Eye areas are so sensitive
I do not like rubbing hard
You have to rub a little hard.
It does remove it all.
I give this product
from scale 1-5
 5 being the best.
5
Is  one I will recommend.
The good thing is paraben free
Retail for 12.95
Garnier SkinActive Micellar
Cleansing Water is the dupe for this one
and is less money.

SIMPLE MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER 

This is great for all skin type
is very kind to the skin
but  you have to use a lot
of the product
to remove makeup.
But it work
I give this product
a 3 from scale 1-5
5 being the best
because of the amount  of product I use
to remove the makeup.
One bottle will not last.
Retail for 6.99

GARNIER SKIN ACTIVE
MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER

This one is my favorite and I recommend it picks up
the makeup like magnet exactly like they stated
and it also comes for removing waterproof makeup.
I had not been able to find it's very popular and sells fast.
So this is why I got my hand on two bottle of my favorite
cleansing water because this one is also popular
I love how refresh it leaves my skin and I do not
have to rub in a harsh way to remove my makeup
on the eyes or face.
Scale 1-5
5 being the best
I give this product a 5
will continue purchasing love it
and it does work for me
hopefully it will work for you.

THE BLUE CAP
FOR REMOVING
WATERPROOF MAKEUP


Need to get this one before
the summer when I tend to use
more of my waterproof mascara.

Both Retails for 6.97 in Walmart

I use these pads to add the product and remove my makeup
it works great for cleansing water products.


Is as big as my hand they
retail for around 3 dollars
and they are great to remove makeup.

Disclaimer: Not a sponsored post my opinions on these
products base on experience.


Ladies had you try any of the Cleansing water available? Share your opinion...


35 comments:

  1. love this! i tried the Simple products. amazing!

    Natalie Off Duty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the new Garnier Micellar water and was wondering the difference between the pink & blue cap. Thanks Jackie!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are essential after care for the skin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was always very curious about this product

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Micellar water from Garier!!!
    ♥♥♥
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dicas maravilhosas amei postagem maravilhosa
    Video Novo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WflDsh0kjCo
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tips. They're essential. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have yet to try any of these out. Sure going to look in to them more now.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've tried Bioderma & kinda like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post Jackie! I would like to try some of these products!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bio derma is available in India as well.. wish garnier launches it here too.. nice post.. loved it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've heard lots of good things about the miccelar water for cleansing the skin, but have never actually used it myself. Thanks for the thorough review and tips, Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like this.


    ** join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    NEW POST: Kat Von D Shade + Light Two Tone Blush

    ReplyDelete
  14. I saw the Garnier one but never picked it up, I really should next time :D

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been wanting to try a micellar water for cleansing. Thanks for the breakdown!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tried those brands. For me, I still like splashing the face with lots of water to wake up my skin. Still, cleansing water is good for a quick cleansing while travelling.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've been meaning to test these out, they sound great!

    ARedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great post doll. I have tried the Micellar water. Thanks for the review. <3
    Prime Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much for your honest review. I will have to try the Micellar cleansing water and the large cotton rounds :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have look high and low for Garnier micellar water in my local drugstore but can't seems to find it so I stick to Bioderma. :-/

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  21. Look nice :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've always been curious if those cleaning waters truly work. I've seen several of these brands in the store. I will definitely have to try Garnier one since it's your favourite, I know it will work.

    xo, jackie
    stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm currently using a sephora one and for some reason i can't get the dispenser to work properly! I must have a dud!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I enjoy using cleansing waters, they are quite refreshing. I am currently using one by Guerlain, which is such a fab luxury product. I have also been on the hunt for the Garnier one...can't seem to find it here.

    Keisha xo
    The Chrysalis Gal

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hmm what an interesting idea, I had not heard of this. I am using something very similar to this and I like it.

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love cleansing waters. I use one from Marcelle.
    BEAUTETUDE

    ReplyDelete
  27. I want to try Bioderma, Garnier seems good option too, Thanks for shared Jackie!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I haven't used any of those yet. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Bioderma is my absolute favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great review!
    I can not wait to try it!
    Have a great week!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison