Monday, January 18, 2016

COTY AIRSPUN LOOSE FACE POWDER

When I first heard about 
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder
I was hesitant in how well it will
work to the skin.
It has a strong scent but you do 
get use to it when you see
for yourself that the loose
powder does what promise.
You could use as a foundation
or to set your makeup.

This product got so many positive review
on web and youtube.

I purchase two to try and see
if it give coverage and set without drying out your skin.
I use as a setting under my concealer.
and to set my makeup.
I also had use it alone as a foundation.

It feel like powdery clouds so light 
you forget you have it on.
It makes your skin looks flawless.
Is also long lasting.

The price is incredibly reasonable
around 5-6 dollars
and it works like a high end product.
You will find in drugstore like
Walmart, Walgreens, CVS.

Here are the one I try and recommend
if you like Translucent Extra Coverage is the most popular one
second will be the Naturally Neutral
They also sale Honey Beige 
very pretty settle color.

TRANSLUCENT EXTRA COVERAGE
 Light and set the makeup up beautifully
I love to use to set my makeup
I use a loose powder brush to apply
it works great.

NATURALLY NEUTRAL
Perfect to use as a foundation
but without the heavy feel
of it or to much color.

It comes with a puff to touch up
great for oily skin prone
it helps control the oil
and keep you looking refresh.

Tips in Applying

Use a little it goes a long way
Use a loose Powder Brush
Keep the puff in a ziploc 
with some loose powder on it
To apply if you have oily face.

The downfall it has a retro scent something from 
your grandma makeup collection.
Beside that it works and I recommend to try it out.

Ladies had you try any of Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder?
Will you consider trying Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder?



38 comments:

  1. I never heard about this face power, but this product sounds interesting and for this price!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of this product but it sounds promising. Thanks for sharing Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like something to try
      Fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. This looks like a great product!
    http://www.docdivatraveller.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love retro, so this would be good for my nose. It sounds like a great product .

    ReplyDelete
  5. So interesting product darling!!
    I have to try this powder!
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of it and totally trust your review! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never heard of this brand before so I am glad to read your review. Sounds pretty good.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a classic beauty product! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic post dear! Hope you have a lovely day.


    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    MY BLOG: BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Que pena que no lo vendan en España, porque tiene muy buena pinta y por lo que cuentas de precio y calidad está genial. Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting sounding product. I probably would skip it due to the scent lol! Thanks for mentioning that detail Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi jackie, sounds like a great product. Thanks for sharing doll!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. this sounds very good, nice review Jackie
    have an happy day
    fashion blogger
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  14. Never heard of this before. Have a great week

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  15. I too have read lots of great reviews on this but never tried them myself. I'll need to hunt one down and try.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great review! I need to try this!
    KIsses

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like loose face powder, especially when traveling. Great review!

    besos,
    M
    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is the first time hearing of this brand! It sounds like a very versatile product and I love the retro vibe so the scent more than likely wouldn't bother me. Fantastic review Jackie!

    Keisha xo
    The Chrysalis Gal

    ReplyDelete
  19. I had no idea Coty had face powder. Great post doll, and thanks for sharing.
    Event Styling

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've been using loose powder for as long as I can remember. Haven't tried this brand though. Thanks for featuring.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Que maximo amei, tenha uma semana abençoada.
    Meu canal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WflDsh0kjCo
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Haven't heard of this product until now. Thanks for sharing.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my, I think I know what you mean about the scent. If it's kind of rosy, I totally can't do it. At least it works well!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I wish this was available here as m in search of a decent loose powder... Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  25. Used to be my brand for face powder but the brand soon disappeared from the market. Nice decent powder.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I haven't tried this product but looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. It's classic. My grandmother used it. I need to revisit trying it again. Loved it when I did http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison