Monday, January 11, 2016

NEW MAKEUP TO CONSIDER FROM COVERGIRL

(all images from covergirl)

I want to try an new idea to post for
you guys let me know if you like it and
if you will like to see more on other brands.
Blogger always looking for ways to 
update their post for their follower. We also
like to try makeup and sometimes
we do not have the time to see
everything that comes out as new and is available.
I figure this will be an easy way to show you new products.
I'm just considering it if you will like to see more.

NEW MAKEUP TO CONSIDER FROM COVERGIRL!

Close to the holiday Covergirl came out with these new products


 COLORLICIOUS OH SUGAR!
Vitamin infused balm

This reminds me of baby lips from Maybelline
It contains grapeseed oil, avocado butter and vitamin C & E
Is available in 10 Scented Shades
The shades has cute names 
Soda, Sprinkle, Candy,Taffy,Cupcake,
Jelly,Punch,Spice,Caramel and Gumdrop


If this is something you want to try it retails for 7.99 dollars
in drugstores near you.

PLUMPIFY BLASTPRO 
BY LASHBLAST MASCARA
COVERGIRL

They claim it plump your lashes 50x volume
it also guarantee plumping without clumping.

Available in three colors Black, Very Black and Brown
It retails in drugstore near you for $10.49
They also have a waterproof one.

COVERGIRL TRUENAKED NUDES

They claim you could get the same look
that a palette for 50 dollars will.
I wonder if they trying to said Urban Decay Nudes Palette (just wondering)
You get 8 shades and is made to blend together.

This retail for 11.49 I believe a little to steep
for a not well made packaging.
My suggestion get it on sale.
Is also available in drugstore.

 COVERGIRL TRUEBLEND BLONZER

It only comes in bronze
now that's not fun we all
made of different skin tone
to only have one shade available.
Is a bake bronzer that blend to the skin.

Covergirl guarantee you will love it or money back
keep this information in mind.

It retails for $9.24 dollars
available in drugstore.



 COVERGIRL TRUEBLEND BLUSH
Is design to blend well and deliver a multi tone for light , med and deep tones skin
 and claims no lines.
It comes in 3 shades
Medium Rose
Deep Mauve
Light Rose

Retails for $9.24 at the drugstore.

COVERGIRL OLAY SIMPLE AGELESS
ANTI-AGING FOUNDATION PRIMER

It hydrates and fight the sign of aging.
Is a primer
Covergirl guarantee you will love it 
or money back do not forget this
piece of information.
One shade primer
Retail for 11.19
Find in drugstore.

COVERGIRL OLAY SIMPLY AGELESS 3 IN 1 LIQUID FOUNDATION

Instantly reduces the look of wrinkles
Improves Tone
Deliver Firming Moisture
Covergirl Guarantee love it
or money back
 Comes in 12 Shades
Golden Tan, Classic Tan, Nude Beige, Warm Beige, Medium Beige,
Creamy Beige, Creamy Natural, Classic Ivory, Buff Beige,
Natural Beige, Soft Honey and Ivory.


COVERGIRL TRUBLEND PRIMER

It comes for skin types
Oily, Combination and Dry
Primer extend the wear of foundation
It preps the skin to smooth texture

Retails for $9.24 dollars
available drugstore 

Disclaimer: Not a sponsor post and prices may vary


Ladies let me know if you like this type of post and if you will
consider any of these new makeup products from Covergirl?


42 comments:

  1. Looks like great products. I haven't tried a lot of Covergirl products.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look like great products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes dear Jackie. This is a great idea. I read blogs more like magazine and so blogs could be very inspiring. A alway like to know about new products.
    I really like your new rubric. Can't wait to see more interesting products.
    Have a nice week

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Covergirl cosmetics!
    www.docdivatraveller.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. never tried these products. They look great

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whaaat?! This mascara looks insane!
    I really want to try how this brush works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you decide share your experience on IG tag me.

      Delete
  7. I would try this mascara, looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh yeah i want all of this make up.. lucky u.. wish we had access to Covergirl in India

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear that Nat do not loose hope for the future.

      Delete
  9. Oh I would want to check out that vitamin infused lip balm!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this!


    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    NEW POST: Ever Bilena Advance Blush and Bronzer Duo Palette Review and Swatches

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post jackie! I wish we had covergirl in croatia. I would love to try the eyeshadows and primers.

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wow Croatia do not have it sorry Natasa hopefully they will expand.

      Delete
  12. You know I've always wanted to try something from Covergirl but never have, maybe this will be my time :)

    ARedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jackie, you know I love makeup, sure I wish to read some more from Covergirl on your blog :)))

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have seen that big claim from CoverGirl about the palette being as great as a $50 palette but I have yet to read any reviews on it. Would definitely be interesting to see if the palette lives up to its bold claims.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  15. How can one resist lip stick labeled oh sugar! Love it, and I will try the ageless products and the covergirl tru blend! Great share!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elle if you do try the ageless product share it on IG and tag me.Thanks.

      Delete
  16. Oh, thanks for sharing, now I must check out if I can get them here, too :)
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    International Time-Related Giveaway: Bad News and More
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. CoverGirl has been pushing out some very impressive products lately. I am a fan of their products and thanks for sharing these few cosmetics.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Will be very interesting to see if their products live up to the hype. Cover Girl just never did anything for me, but I do know some friends and bloggers who really like it.Thanks doll!
    x
    Retro Winter

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this idea. I'm a huge fan of cover girl lip colors.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great idea!! We love to see different brands!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sure! Always good to hear about new products, I am not big on drugstore brands at least not with makeup so much but there are a few things I like.

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Definitely curious about that eyeshadow palette. Might have to try a few of these products out. :)

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  23. Me encanta el rimmel!!! Un beso guapa


    Me ayudas esta semana con esto del voto? Le puedes dar a cualquiera de las dos palabras rojas del post ?

    http://todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com.es/2016/01/23-guerr.html

    Gracias!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Would love to try them all, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I haven't really tried a whole lot from Cover Girl, boy am I missing out. These products sound lovely, especially the mascara...the brush is quite unique looking. Yes, I would def love to see more of these type of posts.

    Keisha xo
    The Chrysalis Gal

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have tried their mascara it was too good

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love both blogs and magazines. Thanks for sharing these products with us.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I definitely want the Oh Sugar lippies from Covergirl.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison