Monday, January 25, 2016

WET N WILD NEW MAKEUP


Wet N Wild New Makeup
You could find in drugstore
I found all in Walgreens.
Here are the newest products
and product you should try
Some are dupe for high end.

WET N WILD
MELLOW WINE 328B
PEARLESCENT PINK 325B

This color collection existed they improve it and
the packaging is bigger you get more in this product
it also come with a small makeup brush.
They improve in the pigmentation, color and size.

Here is the Before package for shade Pearlescent Pink
This one is very glittery.

NOTE
The new one is less glittery long lasting
and the pigmentation in outstanding.
GREAT IMPROVEMENT.

NOT REALLY A DUPE FOR NARS ORGASM
They said is the dupe for Nars Orgasm to be honest
I do not see it, I have both Nars and this one and I
do not see any similarity to it.

WET N WILD
MATTIFYING POWDER
If you have oily skin
this product is for you
I like to set my under eyes
and it work very well for me.

DUPE 
They state is the dupe for Dermablend and
Laura Mercier Secret Lighting Powder
I see why with Laura Mercier is very
similar in texture and color.

WET N WILD
CONTOURING
PALETTE CONTOUR
750A Caramel Toffee
This Contouring Palette
comes in two shade Caramel Toffee 
 and Dulce de Leche (749A)


Is to contour and highlight your face
love these shade it has amazing pigmentation for the price
and the highlight I prefer with a little more sheen to it.
This one is flat great to use under eyes and to conceal.

 On Your Left Highlight
and On Your Right Contour

DUPE
They state it comes very close as a dupe for Makeup Forever Contour Palette
For this reason long lasting and how it works but the color not even close.
Wet n Wild is more chalky but is a great alternative if you want
to try for less money.

 WET N WILD
MEGAGLO
ILLUMINATING PALETTE ECLAIRAGE
SHADE CATWALK PINK (320)

This product also got improve
from their old one
glad they did I absolutely love it.
This one is bigger more convenient 
to grab is long lasting and gives a 
subtle luminous glow to the skin.

Image of Before Illuminating Palette


 It comes with four shades it could be
worn alone or together
easy to blend.
Here are closer look to the shades
This one is more gold 
perfect for a soft bronze look
with a touch of gold
look like a goddess.

 Pink all the way but not harsh
add some extra glow to the cheeks

Soft Pink perfect to highlight corner of eyes
 and brow bone

 This one give a touch of highlight
perfect for cupid bow above your lips.

The Catwalk Pink is the popular palette
 due to being the dupe for
Ofra exact color creamy consistency
and the look of it very similar. Here is
another that is dupe for
  Hour Glass Ambient Lightning Palette (the three shade in the palette)

Wet n Wild Illuminating Palette is
great alternative if you like to save your money.

Wet n Wild
Coverall Correcting Palette
Comes in four helpful shade 
starting from your left top
Purple shade normalize is the
opposites of 
Yellow to cover and to cancel
any unwanted bruises or under eye circle
and yellow spot.
Green Shade Neutralize is the
opposite of red use green on any red issues
in your face, zits, and blemishes and so on.
White brightens any color great to highlight
your brow bone or add as a shade for 
eye shadow.

This Correcting palette is  not new but has a creamy consistency
and it has a high rate in review I decide to share with you all
in case you looking for a reasonable corrector that works.

HERE ARE OTHER NEW PRODUCTS
BY WET N WILD
I COULD NOT GET MY HANDS ON.
IT WAS GONE IN ALL OF MY NEAR BY
DRUGSTORE.

NEW
WET N WILD
SETTING SPRAY
WET N WILD
MAKEUP 
BRUSH COLLECTION

Ladies had you try any of these product if so share your opinion?
Ladies share if you know more dupe for any of these makeup products.

37 comments:

  1. I love Wet n Wild makeup. Their blushes are so pigmented.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic products, especially the contouring palette. I like this brand.
    Have a nice week dear Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice selections! I want to try that blush and the brush collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. product looks awesome!
    www.docdivatraveller.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Love

    Great review :D
    Just wanted to stop by and let you know that’s I’m back in the blogsphere :p

    Missed checking out your blogs and now have time to browse through them all again :)

    Hope you will stop by to check out my new posts!

    Happy Monday!

    Xxx

    Getting Green Fingers!
    FIT&FAB REVIEW
    JOIN MY BLOGGER NETWORK

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently found Wet n Wild makeup products and loved them. This highlight/contour duo looks so cute.

    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice shades and certainly preferred the lighter ones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a juicy haul! I'd love to try the contouring palette! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw some youtube videos on these.. contour and highlight is what I want.. loved the haul x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never heard of this brand before, but I really like the look of their products. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is truly wonderful dear!


    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    Subscribe to my YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am planning to buy more Wet n Wild products especially now that I know they are cruelty free brand and I love the few stuff I have from them, the quality is great.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great review! Wet N Wild is cheap and the quality is good!
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't have this brand atm, but it looks great. Thanks for the heads up. Happy Monday doll. x
    Style Files

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never used the setting spray would love to try that one for sure. Also all the Wet n Well products you selected are perfect! I especially loveeee the illuminating palette colors xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. How many fab products to try!

    20 trendy items to buy on sale
    lb-lc fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. The lighter nuance is my favourite!
    Happy Evening Bella

    Mywishstyle

    ReplyDelete
  18. I so want to try out there makeup brush's

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's been awhile since I've tried Wet N Wild, in the past the pigments haven't been great for my complexion. But I do remember liking their eye liners. I should really give them another try. Thanks for sharing.

    xo, jackie
    stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love wet and wild, I bought so much when I was over in the UK!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have to try that mattifying powder. Nice review as always!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have to say I don't generally do drugstore makeup. When it comes to makeup I am a bit of a snob, though I do like the mascara Clump Crusher

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have used Wet'n'Wild years and years ago and always loved this affordable make up!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  24. Kinda like those few with natural shades. Great picks, Jackie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Make maravilhosas amei boa pedida, tenha uma semana abençoada.
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Meu Canal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WflDsh0kjCo

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love these colors you picked, Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wet N Wild has really stepped up their game.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful palette with good color payoff

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison