Friday, February 12, 2016

BITE SIZE BEETS STACKABLE


Is a romantic weekend so time to 
share with your significant other a delicious
bite size you both will enjoy.
To all my avid beets lover this recipe
is for you and for all who never try
beets after reading the benefits
you will want to take a bite or share a bite
of my

BITE SIZE STACKABLE BEETS!


GOOD TO KNOW
BENEFITS OF EATING BEETS

Did you know is an known fact and scientifically proven
that beets are aphrodisiac it contain high amount of Boron is related
to producing human sex hormones.

They also high in Potassium, Mineral, Fiber, Iron, Vitamin A,B and C
also Beta Carotene and Folic Acid

Beet cleanse the body a wonderful tonic for liver
it also lower your blood pressure

Now will you try beets if you never did before
and if you did try to increase the intake
adding into your meal.

INGREDIENTS


8 oz Steamed Baby Beets (Brand Melissa's)
1 Cucumber peeled and slice 1/4 inch thick
1 Steak Tomatoes slice 1/4 inch thick

CREAM CHEESE CREAM INGREDIENTS

2 Tablespoon Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese
1/2 of Fresh Lemon Juice
1 Teaspoon Fresh Parsley chopped

TOOLS YOU NEED

Food Processor

VINAIGRETTE INGREDIENTS

2 Tablespoon of White Balsamic Vinegar
3 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 Teaspoon of Dijon Mustard
Pinch of Salt and Pepper

DIRECTION
Slice all the Vegetables Beets, Tomatoes, and Cucumber set aside

In a food processor add the Cream Cheese, Lemon, pinch Salt and Pepper
Blend until mixture is in creamy consistency.

For the Vinaigrette 
In a bowl or Jar add 2 Tablespoon of White Balsamic Vinegar
3 Tablespoon Olive Oil, 1 Teaspoon of Dijon Mustard and
pinch of Salt and Pepper whisk if is in a bowl
shake if is in a jar.

HERE ARE IMAGES IN STACKING THE BEETS

Start With A Slice Of Tomatoes

Slice of Beet

1 Teaspoon of Cream Cheese Cream

Top With Another Slice of Beet
Add Teaspoon of Cream Cheese Cream

Top With Slice Cucumber
Add Teaspoon of Cream Cheese Cream

Top With Slice of Beet
Finish with Teaspoon
of Cream of Cream Cheese

It will all look like this


The Result
 Don't you want a bite!!!


Finish by Drizzling With Vinaigrette
 All 
The Beet Stackable

Final Result
Enjoy


Always Beautify Your Plate!!!

Have a Great Weekend!
Enjoy your Valentine's Day

50 comments:

  1. Oh goodness this recipes looks delicious. And I love beets, this is a cute app to make for valentines day!

    xo, Jackie
    stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, they're so cute! Definitely make great snacks, Jackie! Well, I've posted 2 Valentine's Day Desserts & hope they'll give you some ideas this weekend too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea that beets are aphrodisiac! I know I simply love the taste! This recipe is fantastic, I also love tomatoes, so I want to prepare it!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you always have the best healthy recipe's. Have a great weekend.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonito! E parece ser delicioso!

    Ótima sexta!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love beetroot and this looks delish!
    International Saree Giveaway on my blog!
    http://www.docdivatraveller.com/2016/02/triveni-saree-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jackie, I didn't know that beets are aphrodisiac, thanks a lot for this super lovely recipe :)

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such yummy way to eat beets. Better than having them alone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never tried beets...hmmm. Thanks for sharing!
    xo, Lily
    beautywithlily.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes i want a bit. These little things looks really delicious. Thank you for the recipe. I was courious since a saw the picture at Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Que delicia amei, bom final de semana.
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Meu Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apP6eHn5PlI

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow these looks so great. Nicely presented too.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  13. Look nice :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seems so delish, I dont know all benefits about beets, Thanks for share this info.

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hee hee when I first looked at this I thought it was bite sized red velvet cake : 0 but beets are good too!

    Allie of
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So delicious. I need to try it. I love beets. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gosh! I love the taste and I like the style of putting it together.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love beets, so this looks perfect. Thanks! xx
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so delicious.. u tempt me every Friday.. Lol
    Have a great weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Didn't know beets are these healthy! I assume it taste so well with the cream cheese! yumyum!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Tienen una pinta espectacular te han quedado divinos. Un besazo.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oooh if they are bite size, I am down for this! Healthy menu as always Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, dear Jackie, this is not fair! I want to have just right now this extremely yummy looking pieces. So I must them try it to enjoy them :) Thanks for sharing!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Que delicia amei
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Meu canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apP6eHn5PlI

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am was not a fan of beets, but you made sound so appealing Jackie. I do want to have some now! Hope you have a Happy Valentine's Day!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. That looks sooooo healthy and delicious babe! YUMMMMMM!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am loosing my mind. I can't remember whether or not I commented on this post. But this looks amazingly delicious I would love to try this for sure xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  28. This looks so good! What a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Well done! I absolutely had fun reading this. Happy Monday!

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  30. This looks so cute and is so yummy! I love beetroot :))

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm always looking for a way to eat beets! Looks delish.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. These sound so delish and the presentation is beautiful. I can def see these as a romantic treat.

    Keisha xo
    The Chrysalis Gal

    ReplyDelete
  33. Easy recipe for great starters. I love beets but never know what to do with them besides in juices or in salads.
    www.sincerelymissj.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh my...it looks delicious. I would like to try it. Would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN and Instagram please let me know so I can follow you back. Thank you.

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison