Tuesday, February 23, 2016

FULL SKIRT FOR PLUS AND PETITE SIZE

FULL SKIRT FOR PLUS AND PETITE SIZE

FULL SKIRT FOR PLUS AND PETITE SIZE by beautify11 featuring an iphone case

How to put it together if you are Plus size
Do not shy away from prints.
Is as easy to pull off Skirt Print
with a fitted tucked in top,
Cool leather fitted biker jacket
and heels gives a streamlined
for a slimming effect.

Petite ladies who said you cannot
wear accordion.
Just keep away from something too
full and to busy it will overwhelm your frame.
Keep the skirt right below the knee
add a short leather jacket and a cool top
it will show off your waist and keep your legs long.

FULL SKIRT FOR PLUS AND PETITE SIZE

Play with what works for you and see with these
tricks what you could come up with.

Ladies do you agree?




WearAll white t shirt
$16 - wearall.com


River Island top
$8.64 - riverisland.com


Balenciaga moto jacket
$2,435 - mytheresa.com


Black jacket
$215 - navabi.co.uk


J Crew midi skirt
$195 - jcrew.com


WearAll plus size skirt
$26 - wearall.com


Dolce&Gabbana slip on shoes
couture.zappos.com


Alepel black boots
bluefly.com



Michael kors purse
$225 - fashionette.co.uk


Guess jewelry
guess.com


Sterling silver earrings
overstock.com


Charlotte Russe red necklace
charlotterusse.com


Iphone case
brandymelvilleusa.com

25 comments:

  1. There was a time I didn't wear these beautiful skirts, because I am short, but later, ah, who cares! I wear now, I am a big fan of those skirts!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I struggle so much with skirts and dresses because of my hight. I'm too tall for normal fits but to short for tall cuts! Doom.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look maravilhoso amei a inspiração arrasou
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Meu canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apP6eHn5PlI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being a plus size gal myself, I stay away from skirts in general. I just haven't grown to being comfortable in them quite yet. This is beautiful inspiration! xo, Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I absolutely had fun reading this. Have a fun-filled day!

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice post :)
    Keep in touch, kisses :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love skirts like these.. these wud b perfect fr spring summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic combination for plus size and petite women. I love this kind of skirts .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both pairings are stunning
    Great boots

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfits. Both are beautiful. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm loving the Guess watch and sterling earrings! Both outfits are really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that burgundy pleated skirt!Cute set!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are some great styling tips Jackie. I love pairing biker jackets with something soft like a skirt.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. really useful advice Jackie. I am a petite size, so sometimes it is quite hard to find something not too baggy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both of those are so fabulous! Love the jackets and skirts.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's amazing how far fashion designers have gone with creating the same gorgeous looks for plus size women. Love the selection Jackie xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both skirts are lovely with the pleated being my favourite. I really like that you gave a plus size and petite option...very thoughtful.

    Keisha xo
    The Chrysalis Gal

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison