Monday, February 1, 2016

L'OREAL PARIS NEW MAKEUP

(Images from L'oreal website and google)
I posted a while back a new makeup post
of Covergirl Brand New Makeup
and ask if you like to see more of
 different brand their new makeup collection
 and I got a positive feedback.
So here it is... 

L'oreal Paris New Makeup

L'oreal Color Riche Monos Eye Shadow


Theirs a total of 15 shades including the above two images.
They pigmented and come in a single pod.
They have a smooth glide 
Base on reviews I read they cannot be
overlay together so that is a minus
but they have a rich color if use single.
Retails for 5.99

Ladies had you try them if so please share your experience with the product?

L'oreal Paris Infallible Contour Palette
They come in 3 Shades Contour and Highlight
Light for Fair Skin Tone
Medium for Olive to Tan Skin Tone
Dark for Deeper Skin Tone
It also come with a small pro-sculpt brush in the package.
I'm glad they focus on deeper skin tone
Is helpful for the ladies with that skin tone.

Is not powdery is long lasting
and the highlight compliment very well
base on high reviews I read.
This product is a must try and see for yourself.
Retails for 12.99


L'oreal Paris True Match
Lumi Cushion


This foundation comes in 12 shades
Is buildable with a luminous finish
it comes with a round applicator
they suggest to use.
Is long wear
I will be trying this product to
give you a full review on it.
It retails for 16.99 

Ladies had you try this product do you like it?

L'oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Gloss

It comes in 10 shades
long wearing and is
comfortable on the lips
with a lush feel.
This lip product has outstanding reviews.
L'oreal Paris claims it does not dry the lips.
Retails 9.99

You could find any of these products here


Ladies had you try this lip product if so share if not are you planning to?





28 comments:

  1. L'Oreal is one of my favorite drugstore brands so it's exciting to see their new products.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul Jackie! I really like those eyeshadow shades! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, I haven't had Loreal makeup in the longest years! Time to revisit I guess :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. L'Oreal makes excellent products. That cushion makeup is definitely popular. I'm not sure if it would give me the coverage I need, but I would like to try it.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing, very interesting. Especially the eye shadow palette and counting palett.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those eyeshadows!

    SALES: 5 items you should really buy
    lb-lc fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not tried any of their new products yet, the matte lipglosses catch my eye though.
    xo, Lily
    beautywithlily.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this brand! They have great makeup! :)

    ARedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great products dear!! thanks for sharing!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Jackie, I didn't try them out so far but now I take it into consideration :) Happy new week!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love L'Oreal eye shadows. The cushion makeup looks interesting, but I can never find a shade for me. Great round up of new makeup doll. xx
    HEARTY DÉCOR

    ReplyDelete
  12. I must to try Loreal brand in cosmetics this year, I proof the shampoo and conditioner and is one of my fav currently!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. U guys r lucky as every brand in ur country comes up with new make up one after the other. loved the make up.. loreal is quite expensive in India sadly :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Essa make é tudo de bom, tenha uma semana abençoada.
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Novo vídeo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apP6eHn5PlI

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the colour riche shadows, I have a gold one and it's amazing.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would like to try the matte gloss, and I love the color-riche shadows, too!
    xx Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are some great products! I can't wait to get my hands on the Lumi Cushion foundation.

    Keisha
    The Chrysalis Gal

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love to try the true match lumi cushion. It sounds interesting. And the prices are so good.

    ReplyDelete
  19. fantastic! i adore L'oreal!

    http://emiliasalentoeffettomoda.com/matrix-biolage-fiberstrong-opinioni/
    grazie
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the makeup selection Jackie. Especially the eyeshadow palette!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I must try the contour kit and the cushion foundation!! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love L'oreal Infallible Glosses, they have so many great shades and the colours are always rich with pigment.

    xo, jackie
    stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison