Monday, February 8, 2016

L'OREAL PARIS TRUE MATCH LUMI CUSHION REVIEW

This drugstore 
L'oreal Paris True Match Lumi Cushion
is the newest foundation under their brand.
It comes in 12 shades,
I bet you will find your skin tone shade.

Let start with how the packaging looks.
The color is rose gold
and it has a nice size mirror
It comes sealed so that is a good thing 
they also give you an applicator.

I did not use the applicator here is a closer look
I did not feel I need to, I like using my beauty blender.
If you decide to use the applicator
it could be reused by washing it with gentle soap,
warm water and air dry.

The Product Is Not Dry
Is Pigmented 

Here I go dipping in my Beauty Blender 
to the foundation

This is a buildable foundation so
gently press into it to get product
as per L'oreal Paris
1 Taps 
will give you 
Sheer Coverage
2 Taps
Light Coverage
3 Taps
Medium Coverage

I use 2 Taps to get a Light Coverage
Like you see in the images below
even though it feel heavy on the finger,
When apply to the face it really feels light and airy.
I like how it settle to the skin
Not fulling dewy but you could 
see a luminous touch to the skin.
Easy to apply
Gave me a nice coverage
The Shades I use is N5.5 (Perfect Biege)
Now I have to be honest
if you have scar or blemishes
or big pores and oily skin.
I do not think this will work as well.
You will want a full coverage
I believe this product 
does not stand in that level.
This is more of natural look
with a minimal coverage,
even though it state you could build it.
I build it to my skin 3 taps
or more and I notice 
it got blotchy,
after a few hours
 on my T-Zone area 
where I tend to get oily.
I have combination skin.
When I first apply it 1-2 taps it
looks perfect.
You need to set it with powder
So keep that in mind.
This will work great for dry skin 
Is convenient to carry and travel so 
that is a plus for me who always on the road.




FINAL THOUGHT
Works nicely on my skin and
 gave me the coverage I was looking for
With 1 to 2 Taps
I know I cannot build it
more than 2 taps because
it gets blotchy on my t-zone area.
Base on my experience
Is not a foundation I will consider
to go to an important event where
is require to where a little more makeup 
that will stay put not get blotchy.
If you ask,
Will it be a must have for me? 
The answer is NO!
I had try better from this brand
Like True Match W5.
The price for this
L'oreal Paris True Match
Lumi Cushion
is 16.99 pretty high
for a drugstore foundation.
I use a coupon of 2 dollars off!
My advice if you want to try it
go for it and get a coupon
or wait until is on sale.

IMPORTANT
Always give a product
a try you never know
if it meets your needs.

FINISH LOOK

 TO GET THIS LOOK I USE
Foundation- L'oreal Lumi Cushion (N5.5) Get here
Eyebrows- L'oreal Paris Stylist Definer (Brunette) Get here
Eye Shadows- L'oreal Color Riche Palette Nude 2 (first three color in palette)
Brow Bone- AmazingCosmetics Perfection Stick (shade Fair) Get here
Under eye- AmazingCosmetics Perfection Stick (Medium) Get here
Top Concealer for Under Eye- Nars  (Custard) Get here
Mascara- L'oreal Voluminous Butterfly Intenza Get here
Contour- Wet n Wild Contouring Palette (750A Caramel Toffee) Get here
Cheek Blush-Wet N Wild (Pearlescent Pink) Get here
Setting Powder- Coty Airspun (Naturally Neutral 070) Get here
Lipstick- Milani ( Matte Flirty 71) Get here
Setting Spray- Urban Decay All Nighter Get here

IF YOU HAVE NOT READ IT HERE IS THE LINK
FOR AMAZINGCOSMETIC PERFECTION STICK REVIEW

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT OTHER NEW MAKEUP PRODUCTS
L'OREAL PARIS CAME OUT WITH HERE IS THE LINK


Ladies had you try this product if so share how you like it?

36 comments:

  1. Great review Jackie. I am big L'Oreal fan but I have heard mixed reviews about this product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! looks lovely

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to have it but it didn't stunned me:) Follow?:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vow u look so stunning with make up on.. This wud be a miss fr me coz of the price & also i dnt like the concept as we can get much more of a normal foundation than half the price it is being sold at than this one fr a fraction of its price

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful! Your skin looks so flawless. I've never tried this one before but I do like loreal :)

    ARedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you look amazing in this make up:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful makeup dear!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the final effect on you, Jackie!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely review. The product seems nice and I like the rose gold of the packaging.

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw your picture at Instagram. This looks great

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great review, girl!
    xo, Lily
    beautywithlily.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look beautiful Jackie! Great review, it sounds like this would be a foundation thats good for a simple day to day look. And while it gives your skin a nice luminous glow, it doesn't sound like it will be good for build-able coverage if you need more.
    Funny we don't have this one just yet in the drugstores...but we often get things later in the Prairies.

    xo, jackie
    stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had a feeling about that Jackie! Despite such it looks great on you! Thank you for your honest review.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look beautiful. Plus you have flawless skin.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look really beutiful!Thank for sharing these products!
    kisses
    Eloise
    www.fizzyfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing your review. From what I've heard this product doesn't really compare to Asian cushion compacts but it's certainly more affordable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes this one is affordable comparing to Asian Compact but I will also be cautious with Asian Compact one in particular come to mind Hera it contain silicone an ingredient I do not recommend for the skin.

      Delete
  17. I think it's quite a reasonable price if it works!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have not tried this makeup but I've only heard a lot about it from bloggers. I'm wondering if you really get a good amount for the price? Thanks for the review doll! x
    Diversity & Style

    ReplyDelete
  19. First off great review, I don't do too much drug store makeup, but I did try Fit Me once and it wasn't too bad.

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This makeup looks lovely! I have drier skin so this would be perfect for me. I like that you say it gives light coverage as that is what I like.

    Rebecca http://www.winnipegstyle.ca/Blog/default.cfm

    ReplyDelete
  21. great post

    new post
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, the buildable foundation sounds great! Looking beautiful as ever, Jackie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. No conocia este producto y tiene pinta de ser buenisimo!!! Un beso guapa

    Puedes darle a la palabra roja que hay en mi post una vez mas :) mil gracias!!!

    http://todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com.es/2016/02/print-sweatshirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow Jackie you look so flawless! Sorry this didn't work for you. Thanks for sharing your honest thoughts.

    Keisha xo
    Thechrysalisgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ah! It look marvelous on you! Have to check this out.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. You look stunning Jackie. I really love the powder! It looks amazing on your skin. xo

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the the coverage , Jackie ! Nice review !

    ReplyDelete
  28. Interesting product! I have to check if I can to buy it in Poland!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Flawless makeup, Jackie! Very beautiful!

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison