Thursday, February 18, 2016

LOVING THESE FACE AND HAIR PRODUCTS

We all have to agree some products
we cannot get enough of and we
keep it in our day by day regimen.

Loving These Face and Hair Products

Let start with hair
I was skeptical
but when I saw a 
sample bottle to try
before jumping in 
I was sold 
Boy! am I glad I did love this
product and highly recommend it.
It comes in Original like this one
Brown and Brunette
also Dark and Deep Brown
They also sell Clean Classic Fragrance one.

Is a dry shampoo that really makes your hair feel clean.
I spray on the root of my hair on third day
when I had not wash my hair yet
Leave on while doing my makeup
than rub the product Viola!!
I have clean volume hair 
It really works.

BATISTE
Will continue purchasing
Retails 6.99 Ulta.com
I got the sample in Walmart
a lot less.

REMINGTON
WET 2 STRAIGHT
STRAIGHTENER 

Ceramic Titanium
protects hair from heat damage
1 3/4 inch Plates
420 Constant High Heat
30 Second Heat Up
30 Heat Setting
60 Minute auto shutoff
Purchase at Ulta
on sale for 30 dollars.

MY OPINION
I had not use with wet hair.
I do not advice even if the product
was made with those intention,
always let your hair get semi dry (damp)

LUSH 
EAU ROMA WATER
Is a toner water with lavender
and rose is amazing on the
skin if you travel 
and skin feel
like it need a refresher 
I recommend this
mild toner.
Retail for 10.95 3.3 fl oz 
or 22.95 8.4 fl oz In Lush Stores


MARIO BADESCU
It contains Aloe, Herb and Rose Water
It refresh and set my
makeup and it bring 
moisture back to the skin.
It hydrates and you could
also spray on your hair for shine.
Awesome product two in one
Great for all Skin Type
It comes in two fl oz
Retails in Ulta.com
4 fl oz for 7 dollars
2 fl oz for 5 dollars (shown image)

LEADERS INSOLUTION
7 Wonders Mask
Tundra Cranberry 
Anti-Aging Mask
Advanced Bio-Cellulose Mask
Contour & Fit Technology Provides
Exceptional Skin Adherence for
Powerful Results.

 Back showing the Steps
They Claim 
 Improves Visible Lines and Wrinkles
My Result
I could said facial lines on my
forehead reduce 
Deeply Hydrates skin
Yes it does
Leaves Skin Firm and Smooth
Absolutely
I recommend for 
anyone who feel they
need a boost in their skin.

Retails for 6.00 dollars in Ulta.com

PORE GONE FOR GOOD
By
LEADER INSOLUTION

The name caught my eye
It does more than Pore Refining
Soothe and Calm the skin
Intense Hydrating
Exfoliating
Anti-Aging & Nourish
Radiance Revitalizing
Anti-Pollution
Pore Refining
Retails for 4.00 Dollars in Ulta.com
Important
I could see the hydrating, and radiance but keep in mind
I use it only once we do not see all result in one try.

All Products could be found in


Ladies had you try any of these products is so share?
Ladies are you going to consider if you never try before?










25 comments:

  1. I have tried their products before and I lied them. Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also a big fan of batiste!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review guapa! Always on point. I love to deep into your beauty articles I learn a lot !

    Have a wonderful day hun!

    Lady Trends

    ReplyDelete
  4. great reviews
    Anything that has aloevera is my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard that Mario Badescu and Batiste are good brands! I loved the Remington straightener, must be very good as well! I used to have a Rowenta, and had to ditch it (and old one, bad), but I heard that Remington is great!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Batiste, I recently got the brunette version, it's even better!
    XO, LILY
    BEAUTYWITHLILY.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanna try the Eau Roma Water! It seems amazing!
    great reviews!
    xx

    www.tirateladimeno.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, I so want to try the rose aroma water form Lush! I've been meaning to get my hands on a toner.

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i want this treatment :) super good review
    new post on my blog
    kiss
    <<< tr3ndygirl fashion blog >>>

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved all ur favourites.. sheet masks is something I love i hv bn trying the SKin 18 ones n loving it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm dying to try that lush water! Dry shampoo wrecked my scalp though.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are right dear Jackie. Everybody has some favorite products. Batiste dry shampoo is also one of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love sheet masks, they are awesome. I am eyeing on Batiste dry shampoo.
    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. There's no better product in the world than batiste dry shampoo

    ReplyDelete
  15. The dry shampoo I should purchase soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I will in NYC ai begining of march...will try find these products/ thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the rosewater product and the dry shampoo recommendation! I do find that dry shampoo is a great product for volume, but am never sure which brand to buy! Thanks Jackie!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for sharing the products Jackie, I really would like to try out the flat iron :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab roundup of products Jackie! The lavender and rose spray sounds really refreshing.

    Keisha xo
    thechrysalisgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. All these products sound wonderful! I would to try that flat iron and the dry shampoo! I've been using this leave in conditioner on my hair and it smells so nice and leaves my hair feeling moisturized! I can't remember the name of it though lol! Great post Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want to try that Mario Badescu toner! They make some really good products and I need to revisit that brand.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison