Friday, February 5, 2016

PIMENTO MACARONI CHEESE

I like finding products I could
create an comfort meal.
This is Pimento Cheese
goes great with cracker,
Scramble Eggs Toast or serve
as a cheese appetizer.

This recipe
is known in the South.
Pimento Macaroni Cheese
is delicious is comforting
and is perfect to enjoy
on these cold winter months.

A kick to your usual macaroni cheese
you might not want to go back to
the plain taste once you try this one.
You will feel like you at a soul food restaurant.
Dukes Pimento Cheese
add the right texture and taste.

INGREDIENTS
12 oz Duke Pimento Macaroni Cheese 
(any brand will work)
8 oz of Velveeta Cheese Block
1/2 Stick of Butter
1/4 Cup of Flour
1 Cup of Milk
1 lb Box Barilla Medium Shells
1 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
3/4 Cup of Bread Crumbs
1/4 Cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese
1/2 of Dice Roasted Red Pepper (optional)

DIRECTIONS
Bring a large pasta pot of water to boil,
Salt the water add the pasta and cook
till al dente.
Drain and set aside

In a sauce pan add 1/2 stick of butter to melt on medium heat
add 1/4 cup of flour whisk until smooth add
1 cup milk, Salt, Garlic Powder
Stir in Pimento Cheese and Velveeta Cheese
Stir until smooth
Pour pasta into the cheese sauce 
combine fully
In a Baking dish spray with non stick spray
add the pimento macaroni cheese
garnish with roasted pepper
add 3/4 cup of breadcrumbs

Bake in a 350 degree preheated oven
For 20-25 minutes
depending oven vary.

Cook al dente 1lb box
of Barilla
Medium Shells

IMAGES OF CHEESE
SAUCE STEP



Stir in Pasta To The 
Cheese Sauce

Place in a Baking Dish
Add Breadcrumbs

Grated Parmesan Cheese On Top

Add Dice Roasted Peppers

Bake for 20 Minutes or 25 
Depending on oven (vary)

IF YOU LOOKING TO TRY AS A SNACK
TRY A 4 PACK PIMENTO CHEESE
YOU COULD TAKE ALONG


FINAL RESULT
SERVE WITH ANY SIDE VEGGIES

 Enjoy


 ALWAYS BEAUTIFY YOUR PLATE!!!


49 comments:

  1. This creamy pasta must be delicious! Happy friday doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. look delicious

    new post
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I can only imagine how delicious this tastes like :) Happy Friday, xx Maja
    - http://majasmuffin.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy!!!!
    Kisses from Spain.

    http://www.trendsgalleryblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheesy cheese is always inviting though such a dish seldom in my Asian house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting twist on mac and cheese! Have a great weekend Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab version of Mac and cheese! This recipe looks so rich and creamy. Would love to try this

    Keisha xo
    Thechrysalisgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love tryihng different pasta dishes and this looks great! I'm taking note of the recipe :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // Villa Escudero

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never tried pimento cheese, but man this looks yummy!
    xo, Lily
    beautywithlily.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not a fan of pimento cheese but I will make this for my bf since he loves it. Thanks for sharing. x
    Beauty Talk

    ReplyDelete
  11. absolutely delicious
    I posted a new OUTFIT, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    fashion blogger
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds like a delicious twist on traditional mac and cheese. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So yummy! It looks delicious!
    xx


    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like a yummy cheese. Have a great weekend

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  15. I never heard about Pimento Cheese. But the recipe sounds yummi and the pictures looks delicious. I feel a little bit hungry know. ;)
    Wish you a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE CHEESE! ButI don't think I've ever tried Pimento Cheese. What does it taste like?

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has a robust of spice and red pepper flavor that balance with the cheddar cheese.

      Delete
  17. This looks easy enough, I'll definitely try this, Pimiento cheese is yummy!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  18. My mouth really started watering looking at the pics.. it is a treat for the weekend... Thanks fr sharing.. Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nom nom this post definitely left me craving for this delicious dish!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I LOVE macaroni and cheese! However, I try to tell myself not to eat this too much! Or I will have to work out more often lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. I used to make pimiento sandwich and sell it when I was in college. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. This looks so yummy! I love mac and cheese!

    ARedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  23. This looks absolutely delicious! I must try it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Looks delicious! I can see you love to cook *-*
    You are very creative I must say ; )
    Greeds, Ilonciaa
    http://kissmeifyouwant.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Que buena pinta, la verdad que me encanta. Un besazo.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Looking so Italian this recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lubka is not a Italian recipe is a Southern recipe.

      Delete
  27. Que delicia amei
    Meu canal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apP6eHn5PlI
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  28. lovely blog :)
    I follow you :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  29. So creamy, yummy and so good!! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  30. I just LOVVVVVE mac n' cheeese! YUMMMMMMM!!! So delicious! And love how you combined it with extra cheeese and veggies!!! Drooling now!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Que delicia amei a inspiração arrasou
    Meu canal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apP6eHn5PlI
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  32. Dear Jackie, you share here always the very best recipes and this recipe is no execption! Thanks for that, I must try it out!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Sounds like a yummy cheese! And it looks delicious!

    xo, jackie
    stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. It looks delicious and so easy to make. Not a fan of pimento, but I know someone who would love it.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. Look so delicious, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison