Friday, February 26, 2016

TURKEY CHILI WITH CAN CHILI BEANS


On Superbowl 50 February 7, 2016
I decided the best fast and easy
Superbowl meal to serve
will be 
TURKEY CHILI WITH CAN CHILI BEANS
is a comfort food great when entertaining or any time
of the week on those freezing night it will keep your belly warm.

Here I will share how fast and easy
it is to make my recipe and enjoy
without to much hassle in getting
a delicious meal on the table.

TURKEY CHILI WITH CAN CHILI BEANS
INGREDIENTS

1 LB Lean Ground Turkey (Perdue Brand)
2 Can Chili Beans in mild sauce 
1 Can 28 oz Dice Tomatoes
1 Teaspoon Oregano
2 Garlic Clove Minced
1 Small Onion Diced
1 Green Bell Pepper Diced
4 Tablespoons Taco Seasoning
1/4 Cup Beef Broth
1 Teaspoon of Each Salt and Pepper 

NOTE
If you want to add an extra kick
you could add dice chili from can.
I did not use chili powder
the chili beans had sufficient.

DIRECTIONS

In a sauteed pan brown the turkey
add the dice onion and the minced garlic
cook until turkey is brown and the
onions and garlic get translucent.
Add the dice green pepper
Cook until slight soft
add the 2 cans chili beans
1 can of dice tomatoes
1/4 cup of beef broth
1 teaspoon of oregano
4 Tablespoon of taco seasoning
1 teaspoon of each
salt and pepper
Simmer for 25-30 minutes
keep in mind the can bean are already cook
Serve

ENTERTAINING TIP 
Transfer to crock pot 
to keep warm, if you
are entertaining and will
like to serve later.

GOOD TO KNOW
If you have plenty of leftover
Place in a shallow container
freeze and when ready to eat
defrost in the refrigerator
before reheating on the stove
or microwave.

BRAND





IMAGES OF PROCESS

IN THE POT

TRANSFER TO CROCK POT
KEEP WARM IF ENTERTAINING

 WAYS TO SERVE YOUR TURKEY CHILI WITH CAN CHILI BEANS

TOP WITH
SOUR CREAM
AND
MEXICAN CHEESE

TOP WITH
SOUR CREAM
MEXICAN CHEESE
AND BIG CHUNK
AVOCADO

TOP YOUR BAKE POTATOES WITH IT

Scrub potatoes one per person
rub with olive oil
and sprinkle generously with kosher salt
Place on  a foil lined baking sheet 
Bake in a 400 degree preheated oven
Cook for 60 minutes 
To check if is done
pierce with a folk
the potatoes will feel soft when pierce

TIP
1- You could cook in your microwave
2- Wrap the potatoes individually with
aluminum foil to cook faster in the oven.




TOP WITH CHILI


FINAL RESULT
THREE WAYS TO SERVE
ENJOY!


ALWAYS BEAUTIFY YOUR PLATE!!!

59 comments:

  1. This looks so yummy dear, I'm hungry now!! Thanks for sharing this recipe.

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes there are also delicious taste of turkey

    l from turkey :) kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum yum! I would love to try this
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love me a good turkey chili. So going to have to try this out. Have a great weekend.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So yummy!!! Thank you for this amazing recipe! *-*
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Friday recipes are always inspiring for the weekend cooking. Thank again for another delicious recipe. Wish you a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love turkey and I love chilli! So this is an awesome combination!

    http://www.docdivatraveller.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely agreed - comfort and I like an extra of spicy kick. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, yes, yes! Thank you so much for this recipe, Jackie. I will try it this week. I went to have lunch with my son for his birthday a few weeks ago, and they have something similar. It was so, so good. Happy weekend, doll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give it a go doll I bet you and your family will enjoy.

      Delete
  10. I've been wanting to make chili,but I never seem to find a recipe I like until I read your post! This looks so yummy! I like how you included different ways that you can eat the chili! Great post Jackie! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie I'm glad I was able to help enjoy and have a lovely weekend as well.

      Delete
  11. Mmmmm, I love chili and this looks yummy!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  12. The three tops look tasty, above all the first one. And those potatoes...

    Jasmine xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Que delicia , que delicia amei deu água na boca, bom final de semana.
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Meu canal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apP6eHn5PlI

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've never made chili but this actually sounds pretty easy. Thanks Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would eat it right now, Jackie, I love your dishes... :)))

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great Recipe; thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You welcome and thank you enjoy your weekend as well.

      Delete
  17. OMG, Jackie, that looks absolutely delicious! I have only made white chicken chili before but this will be added into my must try list!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it let me know how you and your family like it.

      Delete
  18. All ur recipes r so delicious n yummy.. loved it.. have a great weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is something I have to try thanks for sharing this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks so yummy. I'm hungry now. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yum, Jackie, Yum!
    I love this recipe. I may recreate it with fresh herbs and garlic, and see what results! I think the taco seasoning is brilliant!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello,

    So amazing ! :D

    Sarah, http://www.sarahmodeee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Que buena pinta siempre nos sorprendes con recetas superdiferentes. Un besazo

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love chilli so much and always make veggie chilli with cheese!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, I definitely have to try this, though I'm weak when it comes to chili, I'll only add a pinch!


    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  26. Soooo yummy !
    I really have to try it out

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a fantastic recipe for chili! I am definitely going to make it! I love your idea of adding some avacado. I have never tried that before. Sounds delicious!

    Rebecca http://www.winnipegstyle.ca/Blog/default.cfm

    ReplyDelete
  28. When you add a little bit of spice in the beans, yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  29. OMG this looks delicious Jackie. I don't even like turkey but if you handed me one of these I'd gobble it up!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. aahhh superbowl foods always make my mouth water! missed being here on your blog jackie! btw what shade of matte lipstick is that on your background? :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is the ultimate comfort food. I love vegetarian chili and also love it served on top of baked potatoes with loads of cheese.

    Keisha xo
    The Chrysalis Gal

    ReplyDelete
  32. I've not heard of Turkey Chilli tho, but I'm sure they make these beans real yummy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  33. Bom dia amiga passando para ti desejar uma semana abençoada.
    Meu canal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apP6eHn5PlI
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Omg I love Turkey child, it's the perfect food to eat during the winter! I will have to try your recipe.!! Thanks for sharing!

    xo, jackie
    stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Looks delicious Jackie! Chili is so good this time of year.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. Looks so yummy!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison