Thursday, March 24, 2016

A CAN OF CRABMEAT SOUP

So much possibility with one
can of any food, in these case,
A can of Fancy White Crabmeat 
by Bumble Bee
This Can filled with Omega 3
got me to create my favorite 
Bisque Soup 
I enjoy when I go to
Myrtle Beach which they use real crabmeat.
My creation is more of a soup consistency
meaning not as thick,
but it's absolutely delicious.

A CAN OF CRABMEAT SOUP

INGREDIENTS
1 Can of 6 ounce drain Fancy White
Crabmeat by Bubble bee
2 Tablespoon of Butter
1 Small Onion Dice
1 Tablespoon of Flour
1/4  Cup of  White Wine 
I use
(Sauvignon Blanc)
1/4 Teaspoon Pepper Flakes
1/4 Cup of Half & Half
1/4 Cup Milk
1 Teaspoon of Pink Himalayan Salt
Chives or Oyster Cracker for Topping (optional)

IMPORTANT NOTE
DRAIN THE CAN OF CRABMEAT
Adjust seasoning to your liking 
If serving to kids remove red pepper flakes
from recipe 
Double batch the ingredients to serve
more guest.

GOOD TO KNOW
Use dark meat like claws 
for soup and dips
it add more flavor.
Use the expensive jumbo lump crab
for salad or incorporating into a
lobster as stuffing.
Perfect for presentation
and very tasty.

DIRECTIONS
1 Can of 6 ounce drain Fancy White
Crabmeat by Bubble bee
In a medium pot on medium heat add
1 Tablespoon of Butter stir
until in completely melt
add 1 small Onion dice
1/4 teaspoon of Red Pepper Flakes
Saute until translucent remove and
Set aside add the other
1 Tablespoon of Butter
Let it melt completely 
Add 1 Tablespoon of Flour
Stir it until it becomes creamy
 look like Roux
Once is a creamy consistency
add the onion and red pepper flakes back in 
add
1 Teaspoon of Pink salt
The 1/4 cup of Half and Half and 
1/4 Cup of Milk bring to a boil
add the can of drain Crabmeat
Stir and cook for 5 minutes add
1/4 cup of white wine
continue cooking for additional 3 minutes
Serve and enjoy.

IMAGES OF STEPS

Sauteed Small Onions and Red Pepper
Flakes in One Tablespoon of
Butter
Set aside the onions and red pepper flakes
Add 1 Tablespoon Butter
and 1 Tablespoon Flour
Stir until is becomes creamy
consistency like a roux
Stir in the Onion and Red pepper Flakes
back to the pot
 Add 1/4 Cup of Half and Half
and Milk Stir bring to boil.
 Add The One Can of 
Drain Crabmeat

 Stir Well and Cook
for 5 Minutes
add the white wine cook
for additional 3 minutes

FINAL RESULTS


 ENJOY
 TOP WITH OYSTER CRACKER
OR CHIVES
(OPTIONAL)

ALWAYS BEAUTIFY YOUR PLATE OR BOWL!!!!

HAVE A BLESSING WEEKEND
AND A HAPPY EASTER!!!!

51 comments:

  1. Great recipe, I shall try it later tonight..

    www.smallnhot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so yummy, Jackie! We usually use fresh crabmeat here. Maybe I should try the canned ones some day........ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never try can crab before. This sounds good.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting recipe and I'm sure it's yummy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't eat crab meat but my sun loves it so he would probably enjoy this. Have a great weekend.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm, sounds like some thing I should try!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, I need to go to the frigerator now. Your recipe and fotos make me hungry. ;)
    Dear Jackie I with you and your family wonderful days of eastern

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not fond of crabs to be honest bt m sure my mom wud love this..
    wishing u a lovely weekend Jackie and a very Happy Easter in advance ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a delicious soup, Jackie :)))
    You're a great cook!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never tried fish in a soup, I don't know how I feel about it!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never tried this soup before but it sure looks delicous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks yummy! Thanks for the recipe!
    www.effortlesslady.co

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks very delicious, but I don't know if I like crabmeat :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. great recipe!! have a nice weekend and happy Easter!!!
    kiss

    www.unconventionalsecrets.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never thought of incorporating tinned meat into a soup, but it's such a great and easy idea, especially after a long day at work. Brilliant recipe Jackie, thanks for sharing and have a wonderful Easter too.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks nice :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wau, you have a really nice blog, I like it! And also great article with beautiful photos! Would you like to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have a couple of crab meat cans that I have no idea what to do with so this is perfect! Will ask my husband if he feels like having this over the weekend.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  19. this soup look very delicious
    NEW POST ON MY BLOG
    fashion blogger italia
    have an happy day
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love soups! Crabmeat soup must be heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yum! This look so delicious! Happy Easter hun!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, Jackie! I am back after a while and with a virus, but I am in bed and it is also good sometimes! I like soups very much and being a bit sick, this is the perfect thing to have now! Hope you have a great Easter!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry you been sick I hope you get better and thank you for stopping by. Have a Great Easter doll.

      Delete
  23. This looks like a simple recipe to follow! Thanks for sharing! Have a great weekend Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is an exotic recipe for me. Where I live, seafood is renowed internationally, but I've never thought of preparing a crabmeat soup. Have a wonderful Easter!

    Jasmine xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. This looks delicious like always my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great post

    New post :
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. You have always the very best recipes, dear Jackie! Thanks for sharing and have a happy Easter!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I need to try this! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I dont think I can find the product here, but it looks yum!

    ReplyDelete
  30. This sounds great! I have something similar I make with pre-cooked pre-seasoned chicken strips called Alicia's "Everything But The Kitchen Sink Chicken Soup"

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm very intrigued by this!!! Not had anything like this before!
    Hello, by the way!x

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love crabmeat! This looks so delish!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. I did not know this product, delicious

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison