Friday, March 11, 2016

EGGS IN ITALIAN SAUCE




When I have leftover Italian sauce 
this is my go to breakfast
is tasty and easy to make on the stove.
Is another way to put the Italian sauce to use.
I like adding two eggs and dipping
 Naan bread is so delicious.
It will also make a great brunch, lunch or dinner.

How do you incorporate your left over sauce
if running out of option I hope this will help
and you, give it a try.

INGREDIENTS

1 1/4 cup of Leftover Italian Sauce (Homemade or Jar)
1 teaspoon of Italian Seasoning
 Salt and Pepper To Taste
2 Medium Eggs
1 Naan Bread Slice (any bread you like)

For Naan Bread
1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
Tool
Toaster
Basting Brush

DIRECTION
I like to reheat the sauce  in a sauce pan first and 
add 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning heat sauce
for 5 minutes or until it bubbles
Crack eggs in a measuring cup and pour
one at a time in a well than cover
and cook until eggs turn white
Season with salt and pepper
if you want them running remove as soon you see the white
if not than cook for 5- 6 minutes.

Serve and enjoy.

Serve with the bread of your choice I use
naan to dip is absolutely delicious one of my favorite
I will recommend to try.



IMAGES OF THE STEPS

Heat Sauce  until it bubbles add 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning

Crack eggs in a measuring cup pour into the individual well cover. 

 Season with salt and pepper to taste

Naan Bread


 One Tablespoon Olive Oil
and basting brush

Dip the Basting Brush in the Olive Oil
Spread evenly on both side of Naan Bread
Toast to your liking in temp.

 Serve with slices of Naan or
any bread of your choice for dipping.

Enjoy and dip away


I hope you try and if you do share on IG and tag me


ALWAYS BEAUTIFY YOUR PLATE!!!
ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND
...





60 comments:

  1. I just got hungry looking at this Jackie, must take a trip to the kitchen now. Great idea!

    xo,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never thought to put an egg in Italian sauce. So going to have to try it out one day.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks super yummy I must try it x

    Shanel
    http://babblingonbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/these-are-few-of-my-favorite-things-x.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yum. Any kind of egg dish makes me wobble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deu água na boca amei a delicia, bom final de semana.
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apP6eHn5PlI
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  6. really delish :P
    I'd love to know your opinion on my new post
    ----> fashion blogger italia
    have an happy day
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Friday. Looks very delicious doll. It reminds me of Shakshouka, my mum makes that. So good. Thanks for sharing. xx
    Spice Pantry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea shakshouka is spicy but similar method.

      Delete
  8. Italian food is one of my favorite food and this sauce sound delicious. I would do it for lunch or dinner. In the morning I need something sweet.
    Have a nice weekend dear Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh, that looks great, Jackie! I don't usually buy naan bread, I prefer prata but will pick some up to give this a try.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds like such a delicious way to have eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks delicious and healthy!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never tried Eggs in Italian sauce.. wud love to try this.. yummy!!!
    wish u a happy weekend ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natasha give a try very simple to make.

      Delete
    2. Natasha give a try very simple to make.

      Delete
  13. I'm not much of an egg eater but this looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So delicious, Jackie, thanks for this Italian recipe. I've just eaten a pair of similar eggs :)))

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, dear Jackie, this is not fair! Now my mounth is watering as I both love eggs and Italian sauce, too :) Thanks for the recipe, happy weekend!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks simple and delicious. I try not to eat a lot of meat, so this look perfect!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooo if I don't head to DD on Sunday like I usually do. I will look in to making this!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how you like it if you decide to try it Alicia.

      Delete
  18. Save me some, won't you? Happy weekend, babe! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks so tasty Jackie. Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love everything that's egg! I love this!!!! Wanna try!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looking so yummy!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Jackie, it looks yummy, I already tried some of your recipes, will try this one as well. Thank you for sharing.

    Have a lovely and relaxing Sunday.
    Hugs!
    Dusana :-)

    http://wonderfullifeasmom.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know you enjoy my recipe and had try them. This made my day.

      Delete
    2. And I really like your recipes so keep sharing them ;-)

      Delete
  23. This is absolutely amazing! I’m obsessed. Have an amazing new week. :)

    Style For Mankind
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  24. This looks great Jackie! You always have such wonderful recipes. I never would have thought to us left over sauce in this way.

    Keisha xo
    Thechrysalisgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've never seen anything like this before but it looks delicious!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my gosh, this looks delicious! I'll definitely have to try this soon!

    Stephanie ● Sartorial Diner

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMG yum! This reminds me of the Spanish version of huevos rancheros. But I think I'd prefer your version better, Italian pasta sauce would be far more tastier than tomato.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. so very delicious
    I'd love to know your opinion on my new post
    ----> fashion blogger italia
    have an happy day
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  29. This looks so good, Jackie. I love your go to breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  30. This looks delicious for breakfast.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison