Monday, March 28, 2016

MY REVIEW ON LUMENE BRIGHT NOW VITAMIN C HYALURONIC ESSENCE


You will want to get your hands on this
product after reading my review.
Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C Hyaluronic Essence 
is like a cocktail for your face.

Is been a month since I been using it and putting it
to test my skin feel smooth, brighter and radiant.
You will think I got a chemical peel when I didn't.
This is how well this product works giving a boost
to your routine regimen which help the products
produce what they promise to do to your skin.

LET START WITH HOW THIS PRODUCT COULD BENEFIT YOUR SKIN:
1- Is oil Free and Silicone Free
2- Contains Hyaluronic Essence combine with Vitamin C
3- Maximum Hydration
4- Reduce wrinkle and facial lines
5- Prevent formation of new wrinkles
6- Brighten your skin
7- Plump your skin
8- Help support skin natural collagen
9- Pack with Miracle Water Boost to improve its moisture
10- It works for all skin type
11-It balance prepping the skin
for nutrients of other skin care steps to work effectively.

Did I grab your attention!

Let see  my regimen for day and night
the products I use after I cleanse my face...

Step One
 Cleanse Face

Step Two 
Apply Lumene  Bright Now Vitamin C Hylauronic Essence

Step Three
Apply my Josie Maran Serum

Step Four
Apply my moisturizer 
For Day 

NIGHT ROUTINE

STEP 1
Makeup Removal

Step 2
Add cleanser to a facial scrub pad or brush
Cleanse face and neck

STEP 3 and 4
Apply
Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C
Hyaluronic Essence
Following with my Night
Moisturizer


This is how I added an additional step to my regimen.

MY OPINION
Great for any skin type amazing for dry skin
It has an orange scent.
It absorb to your skin immediately.
The formula is thick consistency.
One drop to two drop is all you need.
Does not leave a oily residue or feel to your skin.
You will see a sudden change within a week
using it night and day follow by your moisturizer.
Apply to clean face and neck follow by your regimen.
IS A BOOST TO YOUR COLLAGEN
I CALL IT A COCKTAIL FOR YOUR FACE
You wont regret adding this extra step to your regimen.
The price (25.00) is worth trying this product.
You could find in
CVS DRUGSTORE
Here is the Link
CVS
You also could find it at
ULTA STORE
Here is the Link
ULTA

DISCLAIMER: DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE ANY ALLERGIES CONSULT
WITH YOUR DERMATOLOGIST

WANT TO KNOW MORE HERE IS A DETAIL VIDEO




Ladies had you try Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C Hyaluronic Essence?
If not will you now after reading this?

41 comments:

  1. Good morning , Jackie! Thanks for sharing this product with us .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love products containing Hyaluronic Acid, Jackie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have to do a small sample of this on my skin because my skin is highly sensitive. I'm allergic to glycolic acid, not sure if it's in the same family. Product does sound amazing though. Thanks for letting us know about it Jackie.

    xo,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both ingredients stop the ability of aging so I will state Yes is a possibility they are similar. I advice to consult with a dermatologist before using any skin care you have any allergies to.

      Delete
  4. I love vitamin C serums, they do such a great job at brightening your skin complexion. And this one sounds pretty amazing!

    xo, Jackie
    stylemydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this review. So going to have to try this out. Have a great week.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG so many benefits.. i want this.. Vitamin C does wonders fr the skin.. Thanks fr sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like it does so many great things to the skin! Great review!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have used cetaphil, they work great on akin.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen this product at the drugstore before and I totally want to try it now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vitam C+ Hyaluronic essence is a great skin combo, Jackie!


    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect ingredients that help the skin.

      Delete
  11. This is absolutely a great read dear! I like this a lot.


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    Subscribe to my YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
  12. I received an email from a girl that said she's sending me this to try and that was way before my trip to Malaysia but it never arrived. Not sure what happened to it.

    I had lots of high hopes for this product as soon as I read about it and glad to know that it performed well, Jackie.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not have control on that situation you getting products my advice to get in contact with who send you the email and ask about the status.

      Delete
  13. All these products sounds very interesting. I'm courious about to try some of them. The video very informative

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great review Jackie. I like to make my own vitamin c serum. This sounds lovely.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never tried this one but I've tried similar and really like it!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great review. Thanks for sharing. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Interesting product, I would like to try this, seems optimal for skin care.

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh I have used this line before and it is good and affordable and they even sell it at CVS, have not tried this serum specifically will have to check this out.

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for sharing the products Jackie! Always love reading new info about skincare xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. It sounds delightful Jackie! You had me at a cocktail for your face :D Gotta try!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. This sounds like a great product to use for your face! I like how it's a vitamin C based serum. Great post Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the best part it contains vitamin C

      Delete
  22. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations.
    Vitamin C essence

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison