Wednesday, March 2, 2016

TODAY I CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY


Today I Celebrate My Birthday
March 2 Sign Pisces
Is a day where I tend to smile
I do not look at my age
I thank god for another day
I could do and accomplish
what I enjoy.
I celebrate with friends and family
to me that is the best birthday ever.

HERE IS WHAT IT MEANS TO BE BORN
WITH THIS DATE AND SIGN 
TO ALL MY FELLOW
PISCES 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

 A Pisces person has sound moral values
you know how to get things done.
You have a side that is loving and caring.
You will meet in the middle to solve any crisis or conflict.
Pisces people are forgiving by any means you are
not gullible you can see right through a con artist or a scammer.

You are nurturing like beautiful things
that includes family and friends.
You make a great parent 
You are devoted in raising a child with extreme love and support.
Pisces business life is organized.
Although you have a desired to be successful
you know when to close the doors and come home.
People born this date under this sign
Get things done in one day 
most people never dream of doing.
You like to do things your way
This is what makes you Pisces.
Your instinct are always on point.
By having this gift
You could find a solution 
to any problem and nothing surprise you.

You have moral code you live by.
You are practical and understanding,
This govern your personal and business life.
You embrace your confident and intelligence
in a humble way.

Yes, PEOPLE BORN MARCH 2 are BORDERLINE GENIUS!


Things I like
Indulging in Tea
Having Me Time
Shopping 
Writing
Animals
Travels
Makeup
Spa
Handbag and Shoes
Cute nail polish colors and packaging
Hearing laughter from others.
Hearing birds sing in the morning
Watching sunrise and sunset
Cooking
Laughing
Blogging

Yes, Ladies and Gentleman
Today I Celebrate My Birthday!
I thought you will enjoy the meaning of being 
born this date under this sign.

Let me thank you in advance for your kind wishes......








44 comments:

  1. The happiest of birthdays to you gorgeous! I hope you have the most wonderful day. BTW this post is super inspirational. I wish I could look at age in such a positive way as you do. We need to be thankful for each day!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, dear! ;)

    XX

    Mónica Sors

    MES VOYAGES À PARIS

    NEW POST: BLUE TRENCH + BLACK + CAMEL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww happy birthday beautiful! Hope you enjoy this day. All the best!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, Jackie! When I saw you on the ELLE cover, I knew you had to be my first stop. How many spreads did you get? LOL. I am just kidding!It was fun reading all these facts about you.
    Much love my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope u have a wonderful day filled with good food, fun and lots more.. Wish u a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY.. Enjoy n god Bless xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uma pisciana! Parabéns, bela! Tudo de bom pra você. Aproveita muito a sua data!

    Ótima quarta!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Jackie!! I hope you have an amazing birthday filled with happiness and joy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to you dear. Wishing you all the best in your festivities. x/Madison
    Accessories

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy, happy birthday Jackie!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday dear! Hope you have an amazing day :)

    ARedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday dear Jackie! May you have a beautiful day and an even better year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday to you, Jackie! May you have a fabulous celebration with your love ones!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday, dear Jackie, and I like it not only you are so thankful but also that we are both pesces :)
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday! I hope you have an amazing one.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/fashion/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday, Jackie. I agree with you, people born on 2nd March are geniuses.

    Jasmine ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you have a lovely birthday!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear Jackie, i wish you a happy birthday and a very special day with your family and friend.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy b-day bellissima, I love the cover!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday Jackie, you look stunning! I can tell you are a Pisces they have such beautiful souls. My mom was one too, miss her so much! I hope you have an amazing day xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well Happy Birthday borderline genius! This month is my nephews Birthday too. Love the cover!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks glad you notice (Happy Birthday to your Nephew)

      Delete
  21. Happy Birthday Jackie! You look amazing! I hope you enjoy your day to the fullest.

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Birthday, Jackie. Enjoy your day. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy belated birthday doll! Thank you for your support. Now we are home and tomorrow I will celebrate my princess' bday :-) Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose NEW POST

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Birthday Jackie! I wish you have the best time ever and thank you for being a fellow blogger friend with me for years! All the best wishes, and keep up writing awesome recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy Birthday, Gorgeous! Stay charming & sweet always! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  26. Que Maximo arrasou meus parabéns
    Meu canal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apP6eHn5PlI
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Once again happy b-day, hope you had wonderful time!

    Little black dress outfit
    lb-lc fashion blog
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy birthday, sweetie!
    Hope you have a great day!
    xx

    www.tirateladimeno.it

    ReplyDelete
  29. Happy B-day doll! I hope you had amazing day with your love ones!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Happy B-day doll! I hope you had amazing day with your love ones!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Happy Birthday beautiful Jackie!
    Yes, I can see you are beautiful, kind and nurturing, and know I know partly why!
    enjoy your day, and year!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Happy Birthday dear ! Wish you have a great celebration...

    www.smallnhot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Happy Birthday, wishing you to have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Happy Birthday Jackie! You're a Pisces just like me :)
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. Happy belated birthday Jackie, somehow I missed this post. Hope you had a perfect celebration :-)
    Kisses!
    Dusana :-)

    http://wonderfullifeasmom.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison