Monday, March 14, 2016

UD/GWEN STEFANI MAKEUP

Gwen Stefani 
love her style
I consider her the Monroe of this century
and she now collaborated with Urban Decay
to create her best and favorite makeup
from shades to perfect pigment and to show 
us how she play with her makeup.

She also have a few favorites I bet we all have in common with her like
Mac Cosmetic Lipstick- Ruby Roo and Russian Red Lipstick she put in the map
Is always been her favorites now she has her own set with 
Urban Decay and they are beautiful.
Is no surprise that her lipstick line has plenty of red hues and purple hues.

She also has an outstanding eye shadow palette.


It shows her touch from the design to the packaging and 
the shades run from dark to light so beautiful,
a blend of colors that you could come up with a creative look.

(above all images from google)

I personally love her blush kit from the packaging to 
the generous size mirror,
 The shades which you could mix and the highlights
they are amazing, there is also a bronzer blend together
with the highlighter and see how pretty and flush your
cheeks will look.
(sorry if images look dark due to cloudy day)



The packaging reminds me of her sense of style.

How pretty is the packaging
with her stamp name.

These shade goes with every
skin tone and if you mix it
you could come up with such
a unique look.
That's the fun in playing with your makeup.

She share her favorite tricks
with Urban Decay
and this is what they
created versatile palette
you could go from casual
to night out even the red carpet.
Shades
First Row
Starting On Your Left
Cherry
Easy
Angel
Second Row
Starting On Your Left
Lo-Fi
Hush
OC
In the right hand corner  of the mirror it state
Magic's In the Makeup
so true

I highly recommend this palette.

Ladies had you try any of Gwen Stefani beauty from Urban Decay?


38 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to get that eyeshadow palette! The colors are so gorgeous and the colors in the blush palette are gorgeous as well. Gwen Stefani has a lovely collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always loved Gwen Stefanie. This palette looks awesome and I love Ruby woo!
    http://www.docdivatraveller.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the lipstick colours!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindas paletas com cores maravilhosa esse vermelho estar
    show, tenha uma semana abençoada.
    Meu canal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apP6eHn5PlI
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Making me melt looking at the lip and eye shades. Just so attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning classy makeup! Loving the eye shadow palette :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Gwen! Her latest music video is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't picked up anything from this collection yet...but I do want a couple of lipsticks.
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard great things about this line. Thanks for sharing Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree Jackie she always rocks the best makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the lipstick she is wearing. And the packaging is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved her lipsticks and eyeshadows. I wasn't very impressed with the blushes.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing products!!!
    xo
    http://martaskripnik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Urban Decay is a great brand, I know it well. Gwen's makeup so fab!!!


    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post

    New post :
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Gwen Stefaniw has her own Make-Up label. That's new for new. Fantastic colors. She looks so amazing with red lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Gwen she is such a fashionista. Love her cosmetic line too xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. She is always so amazing
    Thanks for sharing Jackie

    Cioa

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have her eyeshadow and blush palettes and one lipstick in shade 714 and love them all. However because I am not as fair as she is, the blush palette worked as 3 blushers, 2 highlights and one bronzer shade for me.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'd try the line created in collaboration with Gwen.

    La Flò ♡ blog

    ReplyDelete
  21. Que bonito todo me encantan los labiales.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gwen inspired me to wear red lipstick for the first time, and you know what Jackie? When I see this UD lines..I wanna get them all right here right now. I really love the colors and the packaging look awesome. Thank you for sharing some detail//I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. The gwen palette is so nice!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I haven't try this line out yet but it sure a pretty palette. Have a great week.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm excited because it's brand soon will enter Lima! I would try some of these products in collaboration with Gwen Stephanie are interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  26. The lipsticks are so gorgeous. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I've not heard of the brand & the shades are so pretty! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love this make up from Urban decay..the quality is lovely n Gwen Steffani is the perfect choice for promotion

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a great collection! I love the lip shades, they are really stunning.

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ah, Gwen S. has so much talent! Love these, especially the lipsticks. Love that the mirror is good size too so you can see what you are applying!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello my Fashionista and Gentleman,
Thank you for all your kind words and support. I will be posting a new post Monday-Wednesday and Friday only. I get a lot of questions how to follow me, press on G Plus add to circle above my followers for GFC or press Bloglovin to follow also Twitter,Instagram and Pinterest. Thank you for taking time to post a comment I do appreciate and enjoy reading.

DISCLAIMER: COPY RIGHT (C) BEAUTIFY JACKIE HARRISON (2013) ALL RIGHTS RESERVE

XO
Jackie Harrison